All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Oh wow 2014... However, i recently been asked to voice to confirm i am not a woman ... by a woman ... So we live in a strange era where everything is upside down...
  3. Seizing a rare moment time zones align to pose for happy snaps. 🤪
  4. That clip always makes me smile Ana, even though Ive seen it many times. Risky Behaviour
  5. Hello everyone! My name is Dolly. I was wondering does anyone know of any petite community's where there are plenty of petite (small micro avatars) living or hanging out? I'm looking for a place to live on second life and i would like to somewhere catered to my petite micro avatar. A list of places and community's would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  6. I need help getting my shoes to work in SL. I have Jordan’s, Yeezys, Air Force Ones. All authentic models. Example of some Jordan 2’s in the picture.
  7. So this is SSP83 and SSP84 on the map - SSP84 we've seen before with what we think are some sort of trailers, though they are not currently there. And this version of SSP83 now exists up north of the SSP continent
  8. I have a lot of shoe models I would like to get working with SL can anyone give me any tips preferred program is 3ds max
  9. Thank you both so much!! omg it was so easy!. it never occurred to me that I could wear more than one alpha. I can now move on to hair, and eyes, and shape and... Thanks again!
  10. They have done two releases so far. Another batch on the way very soon! And you can always watch the forums here and join the inworld Bellisseria community & citizen groups to get updates.
  11. We do think alike lol I was just saying this to a friend inworld about LL releasing homes as soon as that region or regions are complete. Smaller batches but happier people because they can get in faster.
  12. Ahhh, the trailer park / camping trailers get a lake. I noticed another new small lake in SSP100. You know, putting trailers (if that's what they are) up near mountains is actually pretty smart. Trailer parks tend to attract tornadoes, but mountains tend to prevent tornadoes from forming too close by.
  13. Hey there, I am a mesh artist and an LSL writer, who is currently accepting new projects. Please take a look at my website for more information: http://clovertec.net/
  14. Thank you. I am trying to figure out how they remove the skin 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s very frustrating!
  15. They could do a different one story if ALL of their existing trees done't have any branches that low. And in reality, they could even do another 2-story model as long as it fit under their current green lego piece. But Patch has specifically said that if you want more options than already provided, then it might be time to move on to something else.
  16. I think they are using sources from sites that take such high rez images of RL people and with that higher grade image they are able to remove the skin leaving just the brows, perhaps perhaps.
  17. So I've been trying to create a basic Titler for my group to use. My intention is to have a Titler that allows you to change both the text and color on the /55 channel. Currently, the script works perfectly in changing the text by using the /55 channel. However, I cannot figure out how to get the script to parse \n for the function, instead of setting it as text. Also, I can't seem to get the script to parse RGB commands either, for changing the title color. So far, this is the FUNCTIONING script that I've compiled. Any help with adding the ability to add new lines via chat command, or change the color via chat, would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance. integer CommandIs(string msg,string cmd) { return llSubStringIndex(msg,cmd) == 0; } ParseAndIssueCommand(string cmd) { if(CommandIs(cmd,"Title")) { string name = llGetSubString(cmd,6,-1); if(name == "Title") llSetText("",<0,1,0>,1.0); else llSetText(name,<0,1,0>,1.0); } } default { state_entry() { llListen(55,"",llGetOwner(),""); } on_rez(integer start_param) { llResetScript(); } listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string msg) { ParseAndIssueCommand(msg); } }
  18. Thank you! I don't feel nearly as bad now! 😋
  19. I have literally no idea what any of that meant, but I'm a little flushed now. Could just be hot flashes, though...
  20. Today
  21. Where are the babies?? They aren't old enough to be out on their own!! They'll get eaten by that big eagle swooping around, or the llama maybe!!
  22. I have seen the new theme. neener neener neener Kidding. Well, not about seeing the new theme. I have seen been blessed by an absolute unintentional oopsie, which is awesome since I was really bummed about having to work tomorrow and miss the grand unveiling. My lips are sealed, though...
  23. Sadly, lately it's been a lot of sitting around an empty boat playing dress-up. I'm ashamed of me, too... lol!
  24. Ok so here’s my question. Do you guys know when skin creators use models as references for skin making and then they copy the eyebrows? Can ANYONE PLEASE fill me in on how they do it? Like I know for a fact most skin makes don’t redraw the entire eyebrow, but on their skin it looks perfect as if they did. Take itGirls, Letre Doux, Egozy, etc. for example. So can anyone help me on creating eyebrows using model references? PLEASE. No one seems to ever understand me.
  1. Load more activity