All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Okay. So, I fiddled with it and the shadows are gone. Only thing now is that in edit mode it looks like this (see pics). In object mode it looks fine. No shadows, no weird patches, etc. Is that okay or should I try to fix it? I was just gonna have it be a white bookcase with some kind of metal texture for the knobs but is it going to cause trouble when I go to UV map it?
  3. Switched to the Adams as its better suited for one person I also seperated a small part of my bedroom, and turned it into a small bathroom
  4. I modified the garden shed that I made for the Adams House to fit the Alderley: And tomorrow I will work more on the yard and putting my garden back. Can't quite decide how I want to do the fence & garden beds right now: Thanks for looking! I'm not a great photographer, and usually prefer sunset settings, so hopefully these weren't too painful to look at.
  5. Today's project has been the Alderley house (I had Adams and decided I wanted to try the other 1 story home) It is still a work in progress as I was challenging myself to figure out mesh to lower Li Living room w/ an accent wall: First room after coming in the front door: I don't have a kitchen, so I guess Coffee Room?
  6. Dearest Sampsum, NO! Yours Sincerely Sasy Scarborough p.s if your sexbed is filthy we know what you did
  7. https://mattnight84.wordpress.com/2019/04/26/flamboyant/
  8. Today
  9. It's late. They're all in bed ... um.... sleeping. 🙄
  10. I had a friend whose only way of fixing this was to reinstall her viewer. She checked EVERYTHING. SL can be odd.🙄
  11. *peeks in* Are the heavy guns here yet? No? Ok... ...bbl
  12. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002 VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 8pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MONDAY MORNING MIXOLOGY ~ 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOLT DOMINICA ~ MONDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM APR 30th ● MYSTERY MUSIC ~ WEDNESDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● PARTY TINY STYLE ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM DJ RORA ● LIVE SINGER ~ MIDNIGHT McCARTY ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM ● MAGICAL MIX ~ SATURDAY 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ SATURDAY 6 - 8 PM Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) Club Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Owner/Club & Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!
  13. I just couldn't find a pool that fit the space, was deep enough, Had Dives, Swims, Sunbathing & most importantly looked good...... soooo.... I made one. It does all the above plus the wood surround and stairs are texture change to match or complement the color of all the houses. It wraps around the corner of the house and has stairs on both ends of the pool.
  14. For folks in search of free female mesh bodies with feet and hands attached: The best free mesh bodies in existence IMO, are Ebody and Altamura. (These aren't just demos, you can keep wearing them) Both can be made to look really good, and depending on the skin you choose (DS is my recommendation for matching). LAQ is also an option. You cannot use skin appliers with most free mesh bodies, but if you look around, you can find skin that has a similar undertone and which will match decently. I find the ebody much easier to use, especially if you aren't used to mesh bodies. The alpha HUD of the Altamura is more extensive, however, so if you unusual or asymmetrical clothing, it may be the way to go, but there will be a learning curve. You will have to look out for when Altamura have free offers (you probably will have to join their group ~50L to get the 'free' body). The Ebody is available all the time and it is 1L. Heads: If you don't have a lot of money, I wouldn't get a mesh head at all. If you'd like a basic bento mesh head that can be made to look lovely for 500L - the Normie head is available on the MP -- it has omega installed, nothing extra to fuss with, install or buy. Omega make-up is everywhere and omega skin appliers work. I am wearing a normie head btw. LAQ skin appliers. I tried several much more expensive heads, and found I preferred this one for its very pleasing look. Note: free mesh bodies do not usually work with appliers. This is a nuisance if you use them a lot, but you can find work arounds, mostly mesh clothes that don't need them. You also cannot wear nail polish on your toes and fingers on most free bodies (they are appliers) but Slink shoes will fit either the Altamura or Ebody. The Ebody is available in a curvy and regular version. Regular works well with most clothing out there, even with the basic alpha system. For a paid body, I'd recommend the Ebody, the Altamura or slink depending on your final appearance goal. Slink bodies have a lot of stuff already made for it and slink shoes are the template from which nearly all shoes are designed. I think all of these bodies are far superior to the Maitreya body. IMO, Lara is mostly popular, b/c it was the first body to figure out a usable HUD. Since people make clothing for it, it is easy to find clothing. It is NOT the best proportioned body of the lot, even after adjustment. IMO, the best proportioned body award goes to Slink... but both ebody and altamura have slink beat in the HUD department. Sadly, Slink's HUDs need updating. At this point, i would stay away from TMP (the mesh project). Everyone I know with TMP bodies has changed to something else. Just buying their body is a hassle. E-body free and Altamura free are available in world. Normie head is on MP. Altamura also has free male bodies. They look great! Ebody does not come with a head. Since I'm not fond of Altamura heads (very hard to edit if you don't like the original flavor), this is another reason I prefer Ebody. Most, but not all Altamura FREE bodies come with heads that cannot not be detached. One of my alts wears the free ebody with a normie head. I wear a normie head with a Slink body ( and hands and feet). Another alt wears an Altamura body and head (one that came with omega capability - a steep discount on special -- not free ~400L). Omega was an extra purchase. Look around, be patient. Good luck!
  15. Glad that you got a happy ending. Sometimes these sorts of things get out of hand and some people get just down right nasty when you ask them to move their items.
  16. Considering the demands and complaints about the shortage of homes, I'm guessing that orbs are not at the top of the priority list at the moment. I'm sure we will get an update when they have time to work on them.
  17. Yeah, Ive tried everything for the past 2 weeks also. Multiple settings, overclocking the device, reinstall of windows, every single SL viewer. I just dont understand why this card is such a beast but cant do ***** in second life.
  18. @Saravendi Great job putting all of this together!
  19. Please come visit Little Yoshiwara! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milarepa/130/114/44
  20. I'm surprised that they haven't gave us a update on the orbs. Not that I am going to use the orb, but I would like to have it set up and ready to go if I choose to need it.
  21. 🤴🏻For King and Grid! 👸🏻Long rez the Queen!
  22. We're always thinking about the kittens. Or um... something like that...
  23. /me runs off to check adult sim pose balls are still working...(only for research purposes, of course.)
  1. Load more activity