All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In case you don't find any, you could consider creating one, and or if you also enjoy roleplaying, it might work to have a character on a sim where you can rent a place as the home of your character, or, even better, a shop that you can make into a books&plants shop and thus create a meeting space for like-minded roleplayers, and maybe then make it an out-of-character thing (too), with a group and group messages discussion if members in-world at the same time. Or just enjoy it in-character, whatever works best. (Persephone's herb garden sounds wonderful, I might want to spend some time on the marketplace now to see how plants and such evolved since I was shopping last... ๐Ÿซฃ.)
  3. This is really nicely done imo โค๏ธ sadly not everyone has this talent ๐Ÿซฃ
  4. Community: Event RIDE OUT LAST REDEMPTION WORLDWIDE MC 1 PM SLT Time: FRI, 4/19/24 1pm slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact โ„‚ั’ศผััืฅโ„ข (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  5. A gift card like mentioned above should be nice, or maybe "x% off on your next purchase after x purchases", but you should ask someone official, not on the forum, to make sure it's allowed. Oh, you did, well, just remember those are just random forum member suggestions, don't sue us if you try, and it's not allowed.
  6. Both. The map is time effective But when i fly around I see things that I miss on the map ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ Its a really nice way to explore Bellisseria and at the same time, hopefully, find a dreamy home ๐Ÿ˜Š
  7. Yeah the good things don't come quickly here, that's for sure. You often have to wait to see results, unlike many other virtual reality environments.
  8. "If you can wait and not be tired by waiting"T This line might be the major "coping mechanism" needed, as well as the explanation of SL's bounce/retention rate. People who can wait (not (just) literally wait around, but more hang around, try this, go there) long enough for whatever to happen that they are looking for in SL to actually happen, will probably stay, others not. What do I do to cope,... not really much, I guess, just log back in another day, what dies last, is hope.
  9. Hi guys, Iโ€™ve been searching for ages to find a script to create a single prim board that has a group giver, landmark giver etc on it. Any ideas guys? I canโ€™t seem to find the right keywords to search for this. I once saw a video where the coordinates on a prim were mapped but for the life of me I canโ€™t remember where. Any help appreciated
  10. I didnt know. but now I know, thanks
  11. Today
  12. When meshists see a pre-mesh avatar...
  13. I have found that the Stilt homes which are partly on water have a much higher occupancy rate than the regular stilt on land homes, so it would make sense that they don't come up that often. I actually did land an edge of sim, unobstructed view stilt on water with decent neighbours and I couldn't force myself to decorate it. Some people really want a garden, or a land connection, despite also wanting somewhere to rez their boat.
  14. People always prefer early retirement E N J O Y
  15. ๐Ÿ“ฃ Get ready to party on April 20th at The Habitat! Join us for our annual 420 celebration with live DJs spinning the hottest tunes all night long. ๐Ÿ’š 2 PM DJ Duck Tales [Live Mix] ๐Ÿ’š 4 PM DJ Death Storm [Live Mix] ๐Ÿ’š 6 PM DJ Cherry Bomb [Requests] ๐Ÿ’š 8 PM DJ Mac [Live Mix] Dance, smoke, and have a great time with us! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ“Œ Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual Freedom/192/113/2828 ๐Ÿ“Looking for a fun gig? We are hiring DJs & Hosts to join our team and be a part of the action. Stop by the landmark to grab an application and be part of our family!
  16. I have very little experience with texturing, specially BoM stuff, so lately I've been breaking my brain trying to create textures that dont show a visible seam between parts of the body. If I try to project the texture using the uv map, I get this result where theres a very weird distortion between the feet and ankles: And if I try to project the texture directly on the object, I still get some seams, now in different places: I have seen some tattoos that go through uv lines, so I think there must be some trick out there to get something seamless, but maybe Im wrong. Anyway, any help is appreciated.
  17. What facts am I changing, Luna? I said that dopamine makes people feel good and that a dopamine high can be addictive. My point was that just because an activity feels good, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's healthy or that it increases one's resilience to stress. I also get irritated by how you act like your views and practices are always right, always the best. No one is always right or always the best. That's narcissism. Even if you dress it up with pretty rainbows and new age psychobabble, it's still narcissism. You're taking what I said out of context and adding addiction psychobabble. I was advocating that people do what feels good in SL in order to build resiliency. I think you're forgetting the "in order to build resiliency" part. How could getting drunk or engaging in addictive behavior further resiliency? It can't, because it's self-destructive behavior - it's escapism and takes people down a long, dark path -- totally opposite from resiliency. Of course, yes, it's not good to run your life on dopamine highs. But again, this is not what I ever meant so there was no need to point that out! It's not "narcissism" to point out that you misinterpreted me.
  18. What facts am I changing, Luna? I said that dopamine makes people feel good and that a dopamine high can be addictive. My point was that just because an activity feels good, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's healthy or that it increases one's resilience to stress. I also get irritated by how you act like your views and practices are always right, always the best. No one is always right or always the best. That's narcissism. Even if you dress it up with pretty rainbows and new age psychobabble, it's still narcissism.
  1. Load more activity