All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My observations aren't really related to the current Thunes acquisition. What site is Coffee quoting you from above? It does not appear you posted it on these Forums.
  3. ChatGPT Second Life is often categorized as a virtual world rather than a game, although it can incorporate elements of gaming. In Second Life, users can create and customize avatars, interact with other users, build and design virtual environments, buy and sell virtual goods, attend events, participate in activities, and much more. Unlike traditional video games, Second Life does not have a specific set of objectives or goals imposed on users. Instead, it provides a platform for socializing, creativity, and exploration. Some users engage in activities within Second Life that resemble gaming, such as role-playing, racing, or exploring virtual landscapes, but the overall experience is more open-ended and user-driven than that of a typical game.
  4. you have to resize the hair, not your head Γ‘nd keep in mind, how more you edit your body/head out of the "common" measures, the more additional parts will glitch.
  5. I'm using Paypal since 2007 for my L$ and membership fees payments. It works flawless.
  6. when you look for that in the "your avatar" section, i wonder which things you also look at the wrong places ....( might be the reason you want two ? )
  7. and most will possibly blindly accept the app access to photo's, messages, cam, mic, and not as least ; contacts
  8. The memory will be deleted also, if you shift move it to copy when rezzed
  9. I have a $25 Android 4G phone, rated the worst performer still for sale. I expect it won't handle SL graphics all that well. They are popular, since the government gives them away. Fortunately the people that get them also have no money.
  10. There is no place besides the marketplace-- it is the only place I update or maintain. My time is pretty limited, so one place is best place for me.
  11. Today
  12. This. This is it right here. I don't care about some graphical interface that lets me play a terrible version of the game on my phone, I only care about access to my messages and being able to DM people when I'm not on my computer. SL struggles on my high end desktop so how would a mobile phone ever be able to have a worthwhile version of the game? It makes no sense to waste so many resources on something literally nobody asked for when they could have made a simple messenger app which pretty much is what the general public has wanted for years.
  13. Community: Event RIDE OUT The Wet Spot 1 PM SLT Time: THURS, 4.25.24 1 PM slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Start Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Fantasydownloads.com Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяΧ₯β„’ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  14. #Thaplug, is looking for real estate agents to help buy, sell, rent out residential and commercial properties. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and there might be other perks and benefits not mentioned here. We're always exploring new ways to make #thaplug an even better place to work. What we offer: Commission Compensation Flexible Working Hours Professional Development Opportunities Unique Work Environment Supportive Team Culture Sophisticated Clientele State-of-the-Art Tools Recognition and Rewards Please note that these are the minimum qualifications required. Additional qualifications may also be considered during the selection process. To be considered for the role of a Real Estate Agent with #thaplug, candidates must meet the following qualifications: Strong communication and networking skills Commitment to Role and Ability to Work Independently Have familiarization with Discord App Ambitious and Goal Oriented Customer Service Mindset Professional Team Player Fill out the application posted below and Contact Crescentcitysaint Alpha , Redce Resident, or Eyema Bae inworld to schedule an interview today!! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1o0SmDPvh4ecitf-TaVFsITDX5oZGY6oOtcr8jRRuJt0/edit
  15. No, I was referring to the name at the end of the sentence with the initials: M. W.
  16. 1024 // On water - Tropical Style - House fully furnished 351 Prim You can use house and furniture or return it. 3.999 L Teleport : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fleabug/209/198/21
  17. 1024 // On water - Tropical Style - House fully furnished 351 Prim You can use house and furniture or return it. 3.999 L Teleport : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchant Jacques/135/236/21
  18. Not just you. But they are directing new user development to a younger crowd.
  19. I wasn't going to add anything else, but I can understand the curiosity. I will simply tell you what I did: 1- I am a Premium member, so I contacted Linden Lab support, gave her this thread, and asked for help 2- the LL CSR went into my account, looked at everything, adjusted my Maitreya Lara X hud skin preset to this So, as a non-expert on the topic of skins, all I can say is, it's been fixed. As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with my account, my shapes, etc. I have double checked the tinting on my head and body skin, and they are both set to white. As far as I can tell, there is no tinting beyond default. Thank you once again, everyone, for your help and time. I do appreciate it very much, sincerely. Steph
  20. As a premium plus member I have changed my name a few times as a result of the pricing of $14.99 for that group. I only changed one alts name though, the regular price is too much, but his name was originally Smelly Janitor, the change had to be made whatever the cost.
  21. Sorry, that was misinformation. It hasn't solved the problem. After a while it still resets to no media.
  22. I guess we have nothing to worry about fellow residents. Second Life is not a video game.
  23. Looking for a second wife for me and the Mrs. Looking for cool laidback women who are nasty an feisty
  24. Ok folks I know it is easy I was just being lazy
  1. Load more activity