All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Reminds me of "yellowfin tuna" sashimi!
  3. The last time I tested parcel media, I never got sound, just the video (though, I was able to get said video to spawn on a few hundred particles at once, but it didn't work as a projector light image.)
  4. That general idea does work, but you will eventually run into floating point rounding problems after extended use of the HUD. I recommend using a list of all desired rotations like in the first script I posted, and using a global variable that stores the index of which rotation the HUD currently has.
  5. Is there a group I can join that lets you know when there are horse rides in groups going on that you can take part in?
  6. If someone is rarely on topic and is just throwing around random posts about the blue sky then after a while it makes no sense to continue seeing their posts, it is just jarring. It is only when others find their posts significant enough to quote them that I would consider opening the post of a blocked user to see what they said if it was somewhat relevant and actually adds to the conversation. Your assumption is incorrect on several different levels. They can be the smartest person on the forum but if they are habitually off -topic, I simply have no interest in what they said. If that changed and the poster starts to add something to the conversation then I relook at the block because it becomes inconvenient to open each of their posts to see what has been added to the flow of the topic.
  7. I've always wanted to be a Queen! They get some hot consorts! Alas, I am far to manly.
  8. LOADS 🎵🤩 So much through clubs like Transmission, which mostly played post-punk or 60s garage, or The Velvet. There was a Japanese-run night called Girls In The Garage and I think I downloaded 50% of each set afterwards, it was so good...and they never seemed to run out of tunes. One of the first times I went to Transmission, the DJ said hi and dedicated this to me 😍 SL is the first place I ever heard "Coda Marine 475" by King Crimson and I was bombarding the DJ with IMs asking about it...it's now one of my favourite pieces of music ever and I think I would probably never have heard it without SL...you don't really hear this on UK radio...the DJ said "I knew you were a hippy at heart" There was an interesting DJ at the Drunk Drow who used to play zydeco, which I'd never really heard except for in New Orleans, and it was brilliant, but he used to come on at 2am UK time on Wednesdays, so I never got to hear a full set...and someone who was always playing the latest witch house...so many, I could go on all day! This is why I feel a bit when people say "All clubs are the same, the DJs just click MP3s and nag people for tips!"...I remember people on SL playing all this amazing music just for the love of sharing it 🔥
  9. Not the point of the thread though. The discussion is about the new rules and justifications for banning accounts from the platform, not about venue owners kicking certain avatars from their event. Where it could be problematic is if the owner/manager follows it up with an AR that might then be used by Governance for further action using any of these Bingo! excuses. So any and all AR's for LGBQT's are to likely to result in permanent suspensions.
  10. I suppose some may think a "boardwalk" and "pier" are the same thing too, while "piers" can be pretty wide and drivable (and also may be part of a boardwalk system).
  11. This reminds me of a video I've seen at my own church, of some professional male gospel singers competing to see who can sing the highest. I need to ask our church's music director for that one - it will be a great "What are you listening to?"
  12. This one took me awhile, but my guess is, it's the "wings"!
  13. If I saw these "in the wild", perhaps I would have hoped they are "drivable" using a bicycle or a "golf cart". Otherwise, no - boardwalks are not drivable in the US! (The design should probably be a clue - narrow, made of wood...)
  14. Today
  15. I can't comment about whether or not it's solely an American thing, but as one myself, I did realize immediately that these were not drivable. Still, as someone who has fixed many non-drivable roads elsewhere on the grid (made by others—send your feedback to the creator when you find issues; they should be testing and fixing their own creations), I salute these drivers for their determination.
  16. Thanks all, you've all confirmed what I have since myself confirmed both with attachments and a HUD. It is working exactly as I hoped....
  17. Seven new regions have been added to the inworld map at the east side of Ranch continent. One of the new seven unfortunately shares the same name as an earlier SSP region: Names (7): Mini Schnitzels, HeeHaw, Moo, Horse Country, Matilda, Woodpath Ridge, Maple Ridge. Mini Schnitzels name clashes with SSPMini Schnitzels, an earlier region on Ranch's east coast.
  18. FAMILY DAY IN THE PARK TUESDAY APRIL 23rd 11 AM FAMILY DAY IN THE PARK WITH DJ/HAMMIE This a Family event. Attire is G-rated and required at the regions during this event. Bring your littles, your Zooby, Funsie, & Pixel babies to the park. Rezzing will be open for this event. 2 Zooby babies per family plus 2 toys per baby. Rez bikes for your littles. LI restrictions per family. Moderators will be on duty for this event. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPBA3/195/195/31 Park & Picnic Area
  19. * MarkLand * 4096 sqm and 1024 sqm Flat Square Grass Plots of Land for Rent or for Sale in Clement * 1406 and 351 prims * Full Land Rights Included. Good flat square plots on the continent of Satori. You can buy them, or you can rent them by paying the rent box that's in the corner of your chosen plot. You don't need to be a Premium member to rent them, free members are welcome. Come and see them now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clement/231/69/52 4096 sqm 1406 prims http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clement/142/243/57 1024 sqm 351 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand has been in the Second Life land business for over ten years and currently has land ranging from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. So if you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  20. Candy, I don't know. Perhaps someone who knows will be kind enough to let both you and me know.
  1. Load more activity