All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I didn't know about it thanks for letting me know, I have removed the link.
  3. Price reduced. L$ 26.214 (L$ 0.8/m2) Cheapest 32k land, below the linden price 😎
  4. you have to remove that link, it's not allowed to name and shame on the forums.
  5. Target(); } http_response(key request_id, integer status, list metadata, string body) { if( request_id == photoReq ) { string photoID; integer StartIndex=llSubStringIndex(body,"<title>"); integer EndIndex=llSubStringIndex(body,"</title>"); if( StartIndex!=-1) { integer tempIndex=llSubStringIndex(body,"imageid")+18; if(tempIndex>17)photoID=llGetSubString(body,tempIndex,tempIndex+35); } if ( photoID==NULL_KEY || photoID=="" ) photoID=missingtexture; llSetTexture(photoID, 0); } } run_time_permissions(integer perms) { if ( perms & PERMISSION_ATTACH ) llAttachToAvatar(HUDattachpoint); if ( perms & PERMISSION_TAKE_CONTROLS ) llTakeControls(CONTROL_BACK, FALSE, TRUE); } }
  6. Janaebaebae

LSL

{{LSL Header}}[[Category:LSL Library]] This single prim HUD is just a button that scrolls through nearby players names, photos and user key. Drop it in a prim and touch the prim and you are set to go. Modify it to suit your particular use in another Hud, weapon, or whatever you want. ❤️ --[[User:Ackley Bing|Ackley Bing]] <syntaxhighlight lang="lsl2"> // Basic Target Scanner HUD // by Ackley Bing // v.2.0 now using llGetAgentList() instead of sensor(). Added a missing profile photo texture. fixed a lot of issues. integer index; key HUDtarget; key photoReq; integer HUDattachpoint=ATTACH_HUD_CENTER_1; string missingtexture="1a6e02aa-23a8-7a5f-0525-44d724144f89"; Target() { list agents=llGetAgentList(AGENT_LIST_REGION,[]); integer ownerindex=llListFindList( agents, (list)llGetOwner() ); integer num_agents; agents=llDeleteSubList( agents, ownerindex, ownerindex ); num_agents = llGetListLength(agents); index=((index<0)*(num_agents-1))+((index>=0)*(index*(index!=num_agents))); HUDtarget=llList2Key(agents, index); llSetText(llKey2Name(HUDtarget)+" ("+llGetDisplayName(HUDtarget)+")\n"+(string)HUDtarget, <0.0, 1.0, 0.0>, 1.0); photoReq=llHTTPRequest("http://world.secondlife.com/resident/" + (string)HUDtarget, [], ""); llOwnerSay("("+(string)(index+1)+"/"+(string)(num_agents) +") Current Target: secondlife:///app/agent/" + (string)HUDtarget + "/inspect " + (string)HUDtarget ); } default { state_entry() { llRequestPermissions(llGetOwner(),PERMISSION_ATTACH); } attach(key id) { if (id) { llSetScale(<0.1, 0.15, 0.1>); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TYPE, PRIM_TYPE_BOX, PRIM_HOLE_DEFAULT, <0.0, 1.0, 0.0>, 0.0, <0.0, 0.0, 0.0>, <2.0, 0.5, 1.0>, <0.0, 0.0, 0.0>, PRIM_ROT_LOCAL, <0.000000, -0.707107, 0.000000, 0.707107>, PRIM_COLOR, 0, <1.0,1.0,1.0>, 1.0, PRIM_COLOR, 1, <0.0,1.0,0.0>, 1.0, PRIM_COLOR, 3, <0.0,1.0,0.0>, 1.0, PRIM_COLOR, 2, <1.0,1.0,1.0>, 0.0, PRIM_COLOR, 4, <1.0,1.0,1.0>, 0.0]); llRotateTexture(270.0*DEG_TO_RAD,0); HUDattachpoint=llGetAttached(); Target(); llRequestPermissions(llGetOwner(), PERMISSION_TAKE_CONTROLS); } } on_rez(integer param) { if ( !llGetAttached() ) { index=0; HUDtarget=NULL_KEY; llSetText("", <0.0, 1.0, 0.0>, 1.0); llSetTexture(missingtexture, 0); llRequestPermissions(llGetOwner(),PERMISSION_ATTACH); } } touch_start(integer n) { index=index+(llDetectedTouchFace(0)==1)-(llDetectedTouchFace(0)==3); Target(); } http_response(key request_id, integer status, list metadata, string body) { if( request_id == photoReq ) { string photoID; integer StartIndex=llSubStringIndex(body,"<title>"); integer EndIndex=llSubStringIndex(body,"</title>"); if( StartIndex!=-1) { integer tempIndex=llSubStringIndex(body,"imageid")+18; if(tempIndex>17)photoID=llGetSubString(body,tempIndex,tempIndex+35); } if ( photoID==NULL_KEY || photoID=="" ) photoID=missingtexture; llSetTexture(photoID, 0); } } run_time_permissions(integer perms) { if ( perms & PERMISSION_ATTACH ) llAttachToAvatar(HUDattachpoint); if ( perms & PERMISSION_TAKE_CONTROLS ) llTakeControls(CONTROL_BACK, FALSE, TRUE); } } </syntaxhighlight>
  7. 2048sqm moderate, 703 prims [Khisanth] Protected front Sailable Good parcel shape Full water No ban lines Quiet and lag-free region(no club or shop) Price: L$ 15.155 (L$ 7.4) SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Khisanth/107/230/4 Map: Great place to live, Visit today! 🖥️ Land List: www.rich-lands.com
  8. Apocalyptica feat. Nina Hagen - Seemann (live)
  9. Today
  10. I still like the thrill of the chase, which takes me back to my youth, in the early days of SL when you shopped for First Land. Coming from The Sims Online, where you just select ANY parcel that is free and take it, when I first came to SL, I kept right-clicking on land that appeared empty and it never "sold". I was mystified for days. Much later, a Linden explained it didn't work that way. Then I went on the hunt for "First Land," an old program the Lindens had back then whereby if you were under X number of days as a newbie, you were eligible to buy designated 512 parcels for only $512. I had heard so many scare stories about it and how everything around you goes south and turns to hideous grief builds and obscenities, that I dithered and dithered for weeks on end. I could see for myself what happened to the sims with "first land" which turned into a giant postage-stamp sheet of horror. Naturally this program got gamed and exploited by land flippers and the Lindens ended it eventually and Linden Homes became the replacement ultimately. But back then, given those conditions, finally, I reckoned that if I chose a steep, rocky waterfront I could sail from, but wasn't "attractive sandy beach land," I couldn't go wrong. I still have that land, in Refugio. I underestimated the ability of other people to create havoc. That you could make an alt and go and do the same thing and then link all your lots in a group never dawned on me and I waited way too long to learn that as well. (Not sure we had that robust "knowledge base") back then. There I was, clinging to a rock and singing to myself "We live in a beautiful world (yeah we do, yeah we do)" , a hit song of that era, when this really aggressive oldbie, angered that some of "her" sim had been turned into first land parcels, grabbed them on alts and then put boards over them so you couldn't tell they were for sale. Until I learned how you can see underneath the boards and indeed how you should always take off "volume" to see what the land really is all about. A newbie friend of mine came and got a boarded-up parcel. We then found ourselves fired upon, orbited, surrounded by ban lines, subjected to particle attacks and spam etc. The very first thing I purchased in SL was a weapon called "Axe of the Leviathan." I also had the superstitious idea that this might aid me in combat with this person battling for the whole sim, who had the same last name. It didn't. Even so, I'm still there, and she isn't. Ah, Second Life! Ah, youth! So yeah, I like to get a random surprise scouring the areas of Belli. Putting in a ticket feels like paying a phone bill or something, not as fun.
  11. Sea adventures invite large sharks. E A T E N
  12. H2S1

Hi Everyone

Hi guys! does anybody know about the Sim land of alex? I wish to join there, thanks!
  13. I wasn't able to check every single account just now but from what I can see of several where I recall attempting Linden homes, you're right, nothing comes after March. It's all in February. I thought it had occurred *again* only in Sakurasseria this week (not Fantasseria) because I selected the house, then hovering over it, couldn't get the post office box to do anything, couldn't get anything to work. I relogged and kept trying. Finally, I realized I was not on the parcel that I had selected, but the one next door. Derp. So it's all good!
  14. Join me Hippie Bowman at Commune Utopia April the 20th at 9 AM SLT ( Noon Est) for a little over 1 hour of cover tunes, hippie tunes, and originals performed by Hippie Bowman and Rusty Johnson with the Wheatstone Bridge not quite live two man band! I hope to see you! all! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Commune Utopia/149/45/27
  15. This is the account and it's their inworld store they are selling my items at.
  16. Having had Apple Macs for most of the last 20 years, but having converted to Windows last year, it really does have to be said that Mac SL performance is shockingly bad and likely to get worse in ways that can't be mitigated in graphics settings with the upcoming Firestorm PBR release, where it will no longer be possible to turn the graphics settings right down in the way that is possible today. If you want a light and efficient laptop that can still do SL reasonably well, it might be worth considering a Windows laptop with a AMD 7840u or 8840u. These APUs are aimed at the handheld gaming console market, so (despite having integrated graphics) they do work pretty well for SL and are also very power efficient. Here's a 16" 7840u laptop that is only 1.23Kg https://www.acer.com/us-en/laptops/swift/swift-edge
  17. the Object script can follow the same style as the HUD script example that Tessa showed longhand example integer chan = 15113234731; // strided list where color vectors are adjacent to the user-defined name list colors = [ // name, color "gold", <226,201,111>, "rose gold", <240, 158, 111>, "silver", <168, 168,168>, "gunmetal", <67,67,67> ]; default { state_entry() { // listen only for owner llListen(chan, "", llGetOwner(), ""); } changed(integer change) { if (change & CHANGED_OWNER) llResetScript(); } listen (integer channel, string name, key id, string msg) { // look up colors list to get index of msg integer index = llListFindList(colors, [msg]); if (~index) // msg found { // color vector is at index + 1 vector color = llList2Vector(colors, index + 1) / 255; llSetColor(color, ALL_SIDES); } } }
  1. Load more activity