All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. /me Totally freaks out! Why did you use that word??? Why? Now I'll not be able to function all day! :::bites Scylla's still furry toe::: PS. Dano, ikr? Time differences. Can't leave him alone for one minute, can we?
  3. JUNE 19 A VERY HAPPY REAL LIFE BIRTHDAY!!! A VERY HAPPY SECOND LIFE REZ DAY!!! TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND HAVE A GREAT ONE
  4. Not this particular furniture, should work for all anytime
  5. I know, but a surprising number of people really don't seem to be prepared for it and get very angry about it. From a friend who was sitting in a Gor sim many moons ago and despairing at the human condition: "You know every single last one of these slaves is actually a hairy, 30-stone trucker called Derek, right? Even the ones who really are women. In fact, especially them."
  6. JUNE 18 A VERY HAPPY REAL LIFE BIRTHDAY!!! A VERY HAPPY SECOND LIFE REZ DAY!!! TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND HAVE A GREAT ONE
  7. Does that possibly require belonging to a specific group and having that group tag active?
  8. The "nice free cars" link was from a year ago, so the store may have taken down the free cars from it's MP store, or perhaps the store even closed.
  9. One option is to upload your image in parts. For example, you could split your image into 4 equally sized parts, each 1024x1024 Then upload each separately, place each on a large prim, and arrange the prims so that you once again have what looks like a single image.
  10. Geebus folks, I was kidding about not knowing a lot of the females in SL are males in RL.
  11. My search for answers to this question always leads to the size limitations for uploading an image to SL. At the same time I've seen galleries and shops with huge images & artwork. Are they created as mesh objects first?
  12. Well indeed I had one block, looks like now the tp work. Sadly still no bed menu But thanks, learned something useful today 😃 and I mostly needed the tp !
  13. Srsly? Teh Brit is gonna have a hissy fit at the Americans for abuse of language? WTF r u on about you old git? Oh boo hoo, you haz to learn that KY is a state called Kentucky and not a sexual lubricant except when it is. In KY the sexual lubricant is liquid, comes in a bottle and haz names like Eagle Rare. ANYway. Brits :::hiss::: what's with all the extra U's in wourds, huh? Colourful humour that we're too dumb to get requires U's? And stickin' Rs where they don't even exist? Don't get me started on saying school as skool but schedule is all pansy shhedule. You get your knickers in a twist... what century are you living in? And the place names! If it were spelled Brownsville y'all would pronounce it Mollywhoppit. :::kicks litter::: So take yer list of TLAs and sit your arse (see? bloody stupid way to spell ass) down and exercise yer bloody brain (which you just might be sittin on). :::mew:::
  14. It's not an exact science, obviously. Sometimes it's certain turns of phrase, or the position they're espousing, but it's more likely to be in the way the prose is constructed. Just the manner of self-expression. I'm a bit reluctant to give concrete examples because there will always be exceptions, but I just find that overall, at a class level, men and women speak and write differently. <<I wrote a paragraph here about a couple of times men masquerading as women were outed on another forum I use, for no good reason since men are welcome there, but I changed my mind. IM me if you're interested.>> I once fed two pieces of my writing into the Gender Genie. It decided one was male and one was female. If I use a gender neutral name online, I'm often assumed to be male until the conversation goes somewhere like sexual harassment, and then I'm apparently pretty convincing.
  15. Maitreya and depending on the skin color, I recommend MOMOCHUU skins as well for like a nice pale skin.
  16. It's a long, convoluted story. But I can tell you the anger rises when I see someone associate it with some creep, as if said creep determines something I found beautiful, empowering, life-affirming. I remember the feasts with loved ones as the seasons changed, the full-moon dances where female power was encouraged as a way to influence ourselves and the world to become a more nurturing place (as opposed to a world focused on competition and conquering). And the rituals done alone, in front of personal altars representing aspects of reality we'd like to manifest in our lives -- very life-changing, very empowering. "She changes everything she touches and, everything she touches changes". A line from a common wiccan song, used to help us remember that we can indeed change to the good this crazy world we frequently find ourselves in.
  17. Hehe, I love British! "That'll be sixpence, love!"
  18. There's a lovely dance set to this music within Balanchine's ballet 'Jewels' - the second Emerald variation.
  19. I don't doubt for a minute it's complex Selene. And it gets fogged by cultural influences. In Yorkshire you get called "Love" or "Duck" by men and women....it really doesn't mean anything. We also get guys calling each other "Mate" constantly. The one which grinds me a bit is "Dear". Where I live, only older ladies get called "Dear"
  20. Hey now! I step out for a few minutes, then there's this getting posted. This is amazing work! ❤️
  1. Load more activity