All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I might be completely off, and this would apply only if the avatar you're using is Bento. Not everyone remembers that there are additional spine joints, just overlapping back and forth between mTorso and mChest. Also, Avastar has a targetless IK enabled on all joints. So what I'm thinking is that, perhaps, editing the curves is affecting the rotation on mSpine 1 or 2 through the targetless IK modifier. I've never seen that happen myself too. There are two possible solutions at this point: trying to remove any keyframe on all the mSpine joints if there are any, or disable targetless IK that runs through the mSpine joints (all of them) in case they don't have any associated keyframe.
  3. As some others already mentioned, you should post a picture of your avatar ... and I am quite sure, you will get a lot of tips on how to improve it ... or maybe give you a feedback like „hey, your avi is awesome ... why you want to change it?“
  4. i loss full day with this issues and now im too tired for can see of my work, im so dizzy after much reply to LL and i see doubled.
  5. Disclaimer: I'm a CSR for Catwa (also a regular on this forum in every respect, so I'm not one of those store representatives who only shills on behalf of the brand I work for. I try to help out whenever there is a Catwa question here, but - as my post count will attest! - I post a lot in general, too) but I'm not here to "sell you" on that brand. I'll just give you the basic facts. This assumes - since you were considering the cost - that you're looking for a female Bento head. Catwa also has non-Bento heads, which start at L$900, but the full Bento heads cost L$5,000. Catwa currently has 27 female Bento mesh heads to choose from, everything from little pixie faces to wide-eyed Jessica Rabbit to angular Angelina Jolie styles. All Catwa Bento heads have two layers (upper and lower) which allows for a lot of customisation and layering of appliers. Each head comes with 24 full face expressions and 16 full-face motion capture AOs (the latter are currently being updated from 30 seconds in length to 60 seconds, as all of the heads are moving from v3.2 to v4.0, at a rate of roughly two per day, in release order). Demos are - of course - free (they each feature a small strip of 'missing pixels' to discourage copybotting) and I strongly suggest that you try them before making any decision. Default skins in the female HUD are by The Skinnery, and (new to the 4.0 releases) by DeeTaleZ. Inworld purchases give you 5% store credit (note that Marketplace purchases do not). Any purchases made both inworld and on Marketplace can be redelivered in the store if necessary. (When a Catwa head is updated we ask that you go to the store to redeliver (there are a lot of scammers around, giving out "Bento head updates" so - for your security - Catwa doesn't send automatic updates. All updates are free and it's easy to move your entire look from an old Catwa head to an updated or new one using the gift Bento presets HUD.) 24/7 support in the Catwa Head Friends group, and there is also a Discord server being set up. We have 5 CSRs (myself included) and we cover almost all timezones. If no CSR is present then the group is incredibly helpful and will often know the fix for many issues, having seen us guide people step-by-step many times. There are numerous free gifts in the store, including (but not limited to) - additional save slots HUDs with multiple pages of saves for all layers - including special ones for eyeshadow and blush so that eye makeup covering both those areas can be saved in a single HUD (also includes a lot of free makeup) Bento presets save HUD, which will save the appliers, tints, and specific layers on your head (I use mine for saved outfits; save the entire facial look for one outfit on its own HUD in the outfit folder) HD lip add-on (just released) unrigged Omega mesh eyes additional lashes HUD numerous Bento animations, including five sets of 12 (60 total) animated lip 'moods' (Please note: you will only be able to get the free gifts if you are wearing a Catwa Bento head when you click the gift bag in the store.) Those are the facts, off the top of my head. That said, your purchase should ultimately be your choice. If you decide that you prefer Genus, or Lelutka, Akeruka, or LAQ etc over Catwa then I'm certainly not going to try and change your mind. I hope you find a head that you're happy with. If/when you do, please share some pics in the How Does Your Avatar Look Today thread. We'd love to see you in there
  6. Not sure what is going on with your email address, but i can guaranty that you won't be the only one to experience these kind of troubles.
  7. my account is active now but not sure if can cashout any, frist time they closed my process credit dont know why and now not sure if can cashout or not, or again will get troubles.
  8. What specs would be better for an iMac to increase SL performance? I'm thinking of getting an iMac for my home office and am not so happy running SL on my Macbook Air.
  9. Hi Starga i dont know what is going on but now again someone changed my mail and in time when talking with linden iab and my acc is on hold.
  10. The RC channel roll is under way, according to the GSP,yet there is nothing on this forum. When are we to be told just WHAT is being rolled?
  11. LL really complicated the whole thing of cashing out and yes i get that they "don't" have a choice as many say. The amount of data required is astonishing and is upsetting a lot of people. Thats why many vr games are starting to use blockchain technology...
  12. i dont know who changed i only me have the login informations and to be honest never ever happen me this before just after i filled the tilia comes all issues on me.
  13. It may not be quite as mussed as your examples, Resi, but I'd suggest Tram as a starting point. Some of their hair is a little more on the cutesy side, but they have some lovely wispy, messy styles like the ones below:
  14. You said they told you your E-mail address has been changed and you said didn't change it. This means that someone else did, which means that someone else has your login information. You should be thanking your lucky stars that the Lab put your account on hold. This, however, doesn't mean that someone else can get the RL information you entered, because the Lab wouldn't give out that information to someone who should logically already have it (i.e. someone who is claiming to be you.)
  15. Never mind the lighthouse, that's a supercozy boat interior you have there! ❤️
  16. In search for good snapshot places i got lost.....it is dark and empty, stairs go up and down but never back to place where I started, Took quick snapshot, just in case....
  17. But i think i am going back to open sims and the classic things.
  18. Today
  19. yes i did that so many times , i created new brand again deleted everything and getting so tired after more than 10 years of work i have nothing.
  20. stop panicking... don't mess with your accounts, for sure not when you have the attention focussed on you. Deleting things and changing raise red flags everywhere.
  21. Yes Alwin, i no send more tickets they closed one and told me that same after i answer to my security question, and yes i used the same mail as paypal and mail, but my aqccount when i joined i put real details as name born date etc so all details match with my real documents is why i no understand all this issues, so much tension if i canceled my alts and now i wait fix this problem if cashout me or not for sure i will cancel this last account too and leaving sl, to be honest i got too tired of all this stress. Thank you to all whom reply me and try to help me.
  22. for what?... you admit your product is bad? If so, the review might be actually true. If not you won't please the bad reviewer with a refund.. he has what he wanted: a free product.
  23. Might have just spotted it, @Juliet Ducrot. Just spotted a Traditional.
  1. Load more activity