All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You and others might. I don't. Not when I get stereotyped by others on a daily basis.
  3. But don't we stereotype people, anyway? Just wondering?
  4. Thanks to everybody. I will download audacity and follow the steps ▢️⬆️
  5. I wonder if they've changed up the times between being abandoned and becoming available again so that people don't take advantage of abandoning a house and having a friend notified and poised to swoop it up immediately. It seems that having more random times for becoming available tries to keep it more equitable for all the refreshers.
  6. There's a discussion I was reading in one of posts in the section of the forums yesterday, that the houseboats may be slightly off-kilter by fractions of a percent, so some of the homes may be also, which may aggravate getting add-ons easily lined up perfectly.
  7. Hi Lindal, Yes, a few of them. As I mentioned, I can see hangul just fine in Firestorm, Google Hangouts and other apps. I type hangul in one, then switch apps to SL Viewer and get boxes, to another application, hangul works just fine. In OSX Pages I generally use Apple SD Gothic Neo just fine. The default MacOS font (Lucida Grande) has Korean built in and should be working just fine. For the record, it doesn't matter how I enter hangul into chat, it shows up as boxes, whether I use the keyboard/interface switcher, cut and paste from a website, text file, or word processor. As I've researched this, it seems that many fonts on MacOS seem to not be single-language sets. I'm starting to think that the default font for the SL Viewer, like the ones I've mentioned above, does not have hangul built in. When a font has no representative for a requested character... it prints a box. Another though... I know people who have their Macs set to use Korean as the default language. They have no problem with SL Viewer. Perhaps viewer might be relying on that setting and will not recognize character sets outside of that language? In other words, this is a View bug. I only kinda know what I'm talking about 😁 FWIW... hangul = ν•œκΈ€ Seem to work great in Chrome πŸ˜› Jaenie ... um 미영 😁
  8. But if someone already bought the body, would it not be pointless and expensive to just add another one to the fray? I have both the Isis and Lara body, and I honestly don't mind having clothes for both. That and if you already have the body, that fits the clothes. Would you not be wasting money, to buy another body, that is literally a hit or miss to wear said clothes? From what I heard, it only works with curvy shapes. So essentially, everyone who wanted to have a smaller body. You might as well kiss that goodbye with the deformers.
  9. i just want a new home sigh..
  10. How can I make my marketplace brochure pictures more clear?
  11. To deal with the papparazzi. So tiresome.... ^.^ lol
  12. Today
  13. Hey, you're doing better for sure. What windlights are you using? I suggest grabbing Jay Battlescars WLs. They are really some of the best on the grid. If you need help on how to get them on your FS or BD let me know! Here's the link. http://fashionformenbattlescars.blogspot.com/ Here's the last shot I took, in FS though I do love Black Dragon too. This was taken with a Battlescar windlight.
  14. Those are 2 good ideas Kitten.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Today (or at the moment actually) I am a bit more demure.
  17. Dangerous Sin Night Club is hiring Dj's and Hosts we're a growing hard rock and metal club . If you're looking for a fun job to do and while at it make some ls and have experience in djing and hosting cotact Lexica Dirval for Djs and Natti Breen for hosting or just come some fun on FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS. You get 100% of your tips.
  18. Come Mr Tallyman Tally Me Banana (Can be sung to the Harry Belafonte - Banana Boat Song (Day-O)
  19. Ahem. :::cough::: I think I could start batting for the other team after this picture. What a wonderful, dynamic pose (getting all technical now, while fanning self). Great outfit. I'd say you :::cough::: nailed "sultry." (Sultry most likely enjoyed it.)
  20. The Bellisseria Orca was lonely....
  21. Holy moly. I'm a new oldbie to the Forums, so I wasn't familiar with your work. /me falls over in a faint. If I can ever get Flickr to work etc etc a for-sure "follow" for me. Jeebus you're putting up some awesome pix.
  22. either they cloned the page to use for skrill and forgot to change it, or they are using paypal as a processor for payments. but pretty sure it's just a name not changed.
  23. This is truth. I have an alt who is an Indian woman. I even state in her profile that the RL person behind the avatar is neither female nor Indian. But she is really no different from me; I'm not roleplaying a different person when I'm logged in as Indra; I'm just myself, with a different appearance. I have encountered no hostility related to my choosing an avatar of a different ethnicity from my own. So presumably the OP is hanging out in the wrong places.
  24. Here's an idea: have your marketplace pages save your searches including prefs (newest first, etc.) Heck- have em alert you when a new item is added that fits your criteria via email or notification. Help people give creators their Lindens
  1. Load more activity