All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I had a friend whose only way of fixing this was to reinstall her viewer. She checked EVERYTHING. SL can be odd.🙄
  3. *peeks in* Are the heavy guns here yet? No? Ok... ...bbl
  4. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002 VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 8pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MONDAY MORNING MIXOLOGY ~ 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOLT DOMINICA ~ MONDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM APR 30th ● MYSTERY MUSIC ~ WEDNESDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● PARTY TINY STYLE ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM DJ RORA ● LIVE SINGER ~ MIDNIGHT McCARTY ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM ● MAGICAL MIX ~ SATURDAY 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ SATURDAY 6 - 8 PM Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) Club Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Owner/Club & Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!
  5. I just couldn't find a pool that fit the space, was deep enough, Had Dives, Swims, Sunbathing & most importantly looked good...... soooo.... I made one. It does all the above plus the wood surround and stairs are texture change to match or complement the color of all the houses. It wraps around the corner of the house and has stairs on both ends of the pool.
  6. For folks in search of free female mesh bodies with feet and hands attached: The best free mesh bodies in existence IMO, are Ebody and Altamura. (These aren't just demos, you can keep wearing them) Both can be made to look really good, and depending on the skin you choose (DS is my recommendation for matching). LAQ is also an option. You cannot use skin appliers with most free mesh bodies, but if you look around, you can find skin that has a similar undertone and which will match decently. I find the ebody much easier to use, especially if you aren't used to mesh bodies. The alpha HUD of the Altamura is more extensive, however, so if you unusual or asymmetrical clothing, it may be the way to go, but there will be a learning curve. You will have to look out for when Altamura have free offers (you probably will have to join their group ~50L to get the 'free' body). The Ebody is available all the time and it is 1L. Heads: If you don't have a lot of money, I wouldn't get a mesh head at all. If you'd like a basic bento mesh head that can be made to look lovely for 500L - the Normie head is available on the MP -- it has omega installed, nothing extra to fuss with, install or buy. Omega make-up is everywhere and omega skin appliers work. I am wearing a normie head btw. LAQ skin appliers. I tried several much more expensive heads, and found I preferred this one for its very pleasing look. Note: free mesh bodies do not usually work with appliers. This is a nuisance if you use them a lot, but you can find work arounds, mostly mesh clothes that don't need them. You also cannot wear nail polish on your toes and fingers on most free bodies (they are appliers) but Slink shoes will fit either the Altamura or Ebody. The Ebody is available in a curvy and regular version. Regular works well with most clothing out there, even with the basic alpha system. For a paid body, I'd recommend the Ebody, the Altamura or slink depending on your final appearance goal. Slink bodies have a lot of stuff already made for it and slink shoes are the template from which nearly all shoes are designed. I think all of these bodies are far superior to the Maitreya body. IMO, Lara is mostly popular, b/c it was the first body to figure out a usable HUD. Since people make clothing for it, it is easy to find clothing. It is NOT the best proportioned body of the lot, even after adjustment. IMO, the best proportioned body award goes to Slink... but both ebody and altamura have slink beat in the HUD department. Sadly, Slink's HUDs need updating. At this point, i would stay away from TMP (the mesh project). Everyone I know with TMP bodies has changed to something else. Just buying their body is a hassle. E-body free and Altamura free are available in world. Normie head is on MP. Altamura also has free male bodies. They look great! Ebody does not come with a head. Since I'm not fond of Altamura heads (very hard to edit if you don't like the original flavor), this is another reason I prefer Ebody. Most, but not all Altamura FREE bodies come with heads that cannot not be detached. One of my alts wears the free ebody with a normie head. I wear a normie head with a Slink body ( and hands and feet). Another alt wears an Altamura body and head (one that came with omega capability - a steep discount on special -- not free ~400L). Omega was an extra purchase. Look around, be patient. Good luck!
  7. Glad that you got a happy ending. Sometimes these sorts of things get out of hand and some people get just down right nasty when you ask them to move their items.
  8. Considering the demands and complaints about the shortage of homes, I'm guessing that orbs are not at the top of the priority list at the moment. I'm sure we will get an update when they have time to work on them.
  9. Today
  10. Yeah, Ive tried everything for the past 2 weeks also. Multiple settings, overclocking the device, reinstall of windows, every single SL viewer. I just dont understand why this card is such a beast but cant do ***** in second life.
  11. @Saravendi Great job putting all of this together!
  12. Please come visit Little Yoshiwara! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milarepa/130/114/44
  13. I'm surprised that they haven't gave us a update on the orbs. Not that I am going to use the orb, but I would like to have it set up and ready to go if I choose to need it.
  14. 🤴🏻For King and Grid! 👸🏻Long rez the Queen!
  15. We're always thinking about the kittens. Or um... something like that...
  16. /me runs off to check adult sim pose balls are still working...(only for research purposes, of course.)
  17. Hey Guys... I've been preoccupied lately with a crazy self-imposed project that in hindsight, maybe wasn't the best use of my time, yet once I started down the rabbit hole, actually bunny hole...it got the best of me. What am I talking about? Well it started as an off shoot of the Bunny poster and a subsequent posting by @KaiaWang. Let me explain. I was super impressed with Kiais' post and the fact that one of her first posts to the thread received 30 Likes! So that impressed me. For me, back last November I remembered that I also had a post hit 30 as well and it got me wondering, just how many posts have broke the 30 likes mark. Now, I realize that what we all "like" is totally subjective and breaking the 30 mark is a matter of luck, number of viewers (Summer has less engagement then say October), how many followers the thread has etc and so forth. So my curiosity got the best of me and I started going back and back and back... looking to see who and what posts achieved "likes" above 30 in this thread. Suffice to say, I started this only expecting to review or inspect back 25 some odd pages with each page containing 25 posts, however as I kept discovering new posts, I just couldn't do any analysis justice unless I reviewed the entire thread...and I did! OMG, that was a ton of work but it' done. Whew... just a note... I am literally still in process of it all, but wanted to give you guys the some results. So, this first submission is NOT including page #1 where 5 Posts on this page garnered well over 30. Luckly it's rather easy to see those posts for yourselves. Also, those first 5 some odd posts of the thread, in my opinion are outliers (and I'll post them this weekend. Everyone who come to this thread always see's these posts so, like being on page one of a google search there isn't really a level playing field and I decided that they should have there own presentation. There were only 25 posts that hit above the 30 mark out of...drum roll... 17,175 posts! WOW, that is quite an achievement for everyone involved. Please note that there are hundreds and hundred of absolutely amazing work/art presented here in this thread that IMHO should have blown past 30 and didn't, however the only real subjective way to do a project like this was to draw a line in the sand somewhere and so 30 was that number I chose. To give you some perspective what 25 out of 17,175 represents...how about .0014% of all post or one out of 687 posts. PS: I didn't count reposts, which would have been another factor that I wasn't willing to put the effort into. Few more comments; Forgoing our page one gang of 5 ( that I will get to later) @Talligurl led everyone with 33 for one post @Skell Dagger has 4 posts in the 30 +, he also had a 30+ post on page 1. Overall Skell kills it on this forum! @Scylla Rhiadra has 2 posts 30+ @Zeta Vandyke has 2 posts 30+ @Saravendi has 2 posts 30+ @Sagadin has 2 posts 30+ @Jeny Howlett was the first to break 30+ for the entire thread @Forever Night hit 30+ with her first post to the forums @KaiaWang hit 30+ with one of her first posts I'm including a collage here for you guys to see them curated together. I was originally going to show all the posts in order, however that became a futile endeavor (Ugh!) so, I gave in and just tried to get every entry onto one page. I wanted to keep the poster original post so that means they are wildly different shapes which become very difficult when trying to assemble into something like this. So please forgive me if I messed up..whatever... if I missed you post just LMK, or if I misspelled your name or...just let me know. Iv'e done all of this in the blind without any input, so please shoot me an IM or let me know what you might like to see. I was planning or reposting all of the picts throughout the next week or so. Also, I hope the quality of this poster expands well enough for you guys to see it clearly (the file size is huge). If not, maybe I can email you guys or section it up a bit so it is more legible. Comments... suggestions??? Crossing my fingers that you guys find enjoyment from this 😘 - Sara
  18. Mollymews

lindons home

a little issue with llEjectFromLand is that we have no script control over direction, so sometimes the parcel you are ejected too is also scripted to eject you. I have had that happen to me on old mainland. Boing boing with Experience Teleport then the ejectee could be sent to the estate airfield/docks region(s) where they can easily rez another vehicle and have another go in a different direction. It might be ok this as the main body of complaints do come from vehicle operators who get caught out by all this. I think I would rather get sent to a vehicle rez zone, if I was to be sent anywhere
  19. Long as I'm on a roll, the guy who did the chorus in the Unforgiven one up above:
  20. Yeah. Think of the kittens.
  21. WOW oh WOW! Am floored. Both owners came and fixed their problems. Sent them thank you's and if I can return favor - which they don't appear to need. They had to do some major rearrangement to remove large obstacles but they are definitely on their sides now. Whew - thank you all and end of story! Jaine
  22. This thread has helped me a lot, esp @Lindal Kidd's blog entry - Thank you!
  23. Thank you for posting the BUG report. I am now watching it. Have gotten no real response from Flickr whatsoever. Neither has anyone else I know. One of the major things is that at events in second life when you put up the pictures it includes the location data. Which is great for people wanting to visit Fantasy Faire or Second Life Birthday or just general exploring. Now you have to manually upload the pictures without that data. So maybe Second Life can talk to Flickr. I hope.
  1. Load more activity