All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hitting refresh on the request webpage is probably the dumbest, simplest and fairest way to do it right now. If there was a page that listed open plots as they appeared, someone would solve the supply problem with a bot that needed your SL account credentials .. and people would willingly just hand them over.
  3. Probably not good to rely on that. Almost everyone near me on the coast has the Winchester, the one with the railed second floor balcony. If you have a view, that's the best choice. So it's being overused. More variations on that theme would be popular. Like this. Small house, big balcony. Maybe too much balcony. Dial the balcony back a bit and it would fit the theme. LL did a good job on the few houses they offer. Just not enough options to get some diversity.
  4. Something like this would be good. Or even the linking system used in RP sims where you can see on a webpage what rentals are available in (semi)real time. For the fact this forum has a lot of people screaming out for new houses, a majority I am seeing in world still sit empty and vacant. It's depressing to think those that want can't have, and those that have don't seem to really want - just have for the sake of having. ☹️
  5. There needs to be some kind of floating info bubble over the mailbox when land has been assigned a new owner that goes and stays away once clicked ... if only we could have per user particle effects.
  6. Back when quicktime was a thing, we could have more of a live experience. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Streaming_Video_in_Second_Life#Streaming_Live_Video_into_Second_Life (Don't install quicktime so you can do this .. please)
  7. I sincerely hope this was just a glitch. As dull as some people think the cookie cutter burbs are, I hands-down prefer what we have now to another repeat of current mainland where it's open-slather for ugly builds, full bright everything, and glitching alpha textures. The minute LL allows people the ability to start rezzing their own houses on Belliseria is the moment I abandon land and get the heck out of Dodge. 🤮
  8. Our little Cafe down the road from home. Come down for a Coffee http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/164/86/28
  9. ‼️ ‼️ Attention Everybody, MARK YOUR CALENDARS ‼️‼️ Coming up this weekend is a very special event hosted at The Monarchy SL!! ❤️ #PurpleHaze girls are bringing to you ... Beach Bunnies @ The Monarchy! In light of the recent Easter holiday and the approaching summer season! Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019 Time: 2-4PM SLT! It will be Open Access! There will be an Easter Egg Thong Hunt, Monarchy Elite Pampering and of course your usual out of this world sexiness you can find only with The Monarchy girls! Let's make this event poppin'!! 😆😘😘
  10. You're right, and I do agree with you. They are high LI, but in that same vein I've seen a lot of furnishings people have rezzed that are far higher and far less... aesthetically pleasing shall we say. Some people don't care about making the most of their prim allowance, and some like us count every single prim spent. But personally I would like the option to have one or two trees or the like that will help tie my land in to the surrounding area. It's just personal preference. I'm not sure about this one. Is it an actual movie theater that streams media direct or are we talking an animated texture stand-in? I'm not anything close to an expert when it comes to scripts, but I'm sure when you stream actual media (for instance, a movie on YouTube), then the stream starts at the point someone arrives. So for instance, you're watching a stream, and you teleport a friend in to join you. Your movie will continue and theirs starts at the point they arrive, so you aren't actually watching it together unless you are both watching it together from the start, something like that. Maybe @Rolig Loon could correct me on that; she's far more knowledgeable than I. 😊
  11. parsing what there is about the estate on the LL blog. It would seem that you don't have to have a Linden-built home on your parcel. The post says only that what you do build has to be keep presentable and in-theme some people are already doing this, like one person I saw had no houseboat. Just a yatch which they have furnished as a home. This may have been triggered by the mailbox rezzer not working for them, so they went with their own yatch
  12. I have just finished what may be the first complete mermaid swim around Belliseria. It's a long, tiring swim, but you get a wonderful perspective on the continent. The seafloor is mostly bare, but with a few surprises along the way. I saw plenty of boat traffic and an occasional seaplane, and an occasional person resting on a deck. Mostly, it was just a unique chance to explore solo and enjoy the new home of Linden Homes. AND to do it before any other mermaids can claim to be first.
  13. LOL. So I abandoned it twice for no good reason at all?! LOL. Feeling mighty blonde now!
  14. You can change the home type from the mailbox...
  15. I actually just got a traditional one. Had to abandon it, as it was just an inferior shed (so unlike many of the other homes I saw there). So, I kept tryng, and 5 minutes later, a new tradional home opened up. Lo and behold, it was the same inferior one! (Guess the next owner decided to abandon it immediately too). So, I guess this has become a pointless endeavor: the ones that open up now are just no good (which is why ppl leave them). ☹️
  16. Today
  17. Informational notecards on the wall here at the Machinima Open Studio Project : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA6/107/56/1003 Have fun. Feel free to film. That's what the sim is here for. Lots of software that you can use. Much is free. There may be suggestions here (hope so). Try what you can and see which works best for you. No giant LEADER that I know of.
  18. I was about to say this but wasn't sure if it was browser dependent. Having that name pre-filled from a failed attempt is a sure sign you are on your way!
  19. Yes, I realized this myself: once you filled in the name, the field stays filled, even across a refresh.
  20. For the future -- just type a couple of gibberish characters into the field - you can change the name via the Land tab later.
  21. An item is either collectible or it isn't. What you're describing (partially) is Artificial Scarcity - not the same thing at all. To you this equates to or creates a level of collectibility. To someone else, it may not. Example(s): Some collect stamps. Some collect coins. Some may even collect bridge tokens or similar. Some even collect shot glasses. Some will collect foreign currency (if they travel). Yes, some things that people collect are rare/scarce ... But not always. Don't conflate the two.
  22. I did not know this! Thank you, I learned something new today! 😁👍
  23. BEE REAL ESTATE  SINCE 2007 PRIVATE PARCELS FOR RENT - FULL PERMISSIONS (ABILITIES) - NO RULES - NO COVENANT *** 4096m - 1406 prims - L$899/w Golden Sands at Storgosia 8192m - 2812 prims - L$1,799/w Golden Sands at Storgosia *** 16384m - 5625 prims - L$3,599/w FOR RESERVATIONS TELEPORT TO MY OFFICE TO SUBSCRIBE 
  24. I'd say that this indicates more that a creator misjudged how popular specific items would be and/or their gacha machines make getting the rares way too hard.
  1. Load more activity