All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. » Bunny theme. Am I doing it right? ♠ Hair: Thresh (Blondes) by Aii ~ The Ugly and Beautiful ♠ Eyes: Lethe Eyes by CURELESS ♠ Ears: Hare Hybrid set by Aii ~ The Ugly and Beautiful ♠ Outfit: Stephano Shorts by Cubura, Waist Kimono by GABRIEL *purchased at Neo Japan* ♠ Tattoo: Metallic Lunar by Izzie Button ♠ Misc: Clo Cards (gift) by Aii ~ The Ugly and Beautiful ↪ https://veileddream.wordpress.com/2019/04/23/fluff/ -Vael
  3. Why? I believe you're thinking about this the wrong way. Forget about the common way we think of airports and marinas in the main grid. Nope, nothing like that. Think about it as scenery. A destination. Like an island, with a rez zone in it. Very low maintenance (or, at the very least, as much as any regular public place), and not only it adds to the scenery, but also gives planes a place to actually take off from. If you aren't against lighthouses, parks, pools, beaches, etc... You shouldn't be against an airport, when its added as a prop, with rez zones capability. The same goes for a marina, etc. It's, basically, the same thing, maintenance wise.
  4. there is no way i want LL involved in something like an airport marina etc. They have done a magnificent job with the new continent but there are so many broken pieces of SL around. How well is the SLRR maintained? Think we will ever see the continents finished that construction stopped on years ago? The most continually updated areas of SL are run privately. LL is best suited on making something that requires little or no maintenance so they can work on other areas of SL. Let folks that are willing to invest their own time and money do this. There is very little money to be made having a marina, airport etc but folks do it because they like to. It's a hobby for people, not a livelihood. Why pay someone a good wage when someone else is willing to do it as a hobby at a fraction of the cost or even pay to do it?
  5. Commercial, Residential, Skybox Friendly, Protected Water Sim, Sailable, Taking Reasonable Offers! Send an IM to summer.logan For Any Question or Offers. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stone Pike/56/12/21
  6. no, the serial number is like that in the logs and this is my first install on this machine and it's always done this.
  7. Yes, yes. My alt still trying to get a house. So to those leaving, I can only say: mais para nós.
  8. Gambling is not legal in SL >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Policy_Regarding_Wagering_in_Second_Life . No Devil is a skills game, covered by the Skills Gaming Policy >> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Second_Life_Skill_Gaming_Policy Gaming Residents Should you wish to participate in Skill Gaming in Second Life, you represent and agree that you: (i) are at least nineteen (19) years of age; (ii) have the legal authority to agree to this Skill Gaming Policy; (iii) reside in, and are accessing a Skill Gaming Region from, a jurisdiction in which participation in Skill Gaming is legally authorized; and (iv) are of legal age to participate in Skill Gaming in your jurisdiction. In order to enter a Skill Gaming Region, you must establish and maintain a Second Life account with accurate, current and complete information about yourself, including a valid payment method. Any Skill Gaming conducted in a Second Life region that has not been recognized as a Skill Gaming Region is not permitted. If you fail to satisfy any of these requirements, you are not permitted to enter any Skill Gaming Regions.
  9. Price Reduction of all 3 parcels: L$ 4499 (L$4.4/m2)
  10. Yes, the only reason I knew where that was is that I had to put in my own ticket as my control panel is not actually allowing access to the names I put into the access list. And a totally bizarre reaction also: My alt has the same first name as I do, but different last name and when I add her name then click back - the menu pops up on her screen! LOL But if she clicks "Done" then no way to get it back (because of no access). But also no access to a friend I added. I only mention this to anyone else willing to try it probably should: Add someone to your control panel access. They then should be able to open locked doors and use the control panel, etc. In my case: not happening.
  11. Hi I have 100L for 200 prims if you are still looking http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glaurung/113/24/45
  12. Yes, but not all merchants who sell copy and modify items charge a lot. Most of my items are 69 linden or less - most way less than 69 lins and are COPY/MODIFY items. It's not the price with Gacha. To me, the craftsmanship (especially in the antique area) is superior and it's gorgeous.
  13. Apartments for rent 100L$ / 200 prims per week / Auto invite / Mainland road connection http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glaurung/113/24/45 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glaurung/113/24/45
  14. Still Available. Price reduction: L$6499 (L$6.3/m2) Going into auction soon if not sold.
  15. "All The Prim Horses" for some reason is sounding like the song "All The Lonely People" by America to me. Hahaha. These are awesome. I so love retro music.
  16. Maryanne, I don't use the Gacha machines at all. I buy Shabby Chic and antique items REZZED items. Many of the elegant antiques are in Gacha. And, they are beautiful. Gacha is way more than machines which I never use.
  17. Still Available. Price reduction: L$ 2499 (L$2.2/m2)
  18. I beg to differ. See all those roads and waterways? They're not just for "looks". LL want us to explore. They want us to have something to do in the new continent, besides decorating our shiny new LH. See all those lighthouses, pools, etc? Again, not just for the "looks". They're destinations. When you are out there exploring, or travelling, or whatever, you need those. They become the end goal. Ultimately, once you've seen everything, you travel toward those, eventually. Forget all we knew about LH. These aren't the old ones. LL is going for something different here. Rez zones, no ban lines, etc... They want us to explore. To go out there, if we choose to.They are giving us more than just a little place to decorate. And not just airports. But marinas. Offroad trails. Far away islands. A huge community beach. A nice pier with an amusement park. Underwater destinations (a well done wreckage, maybe?), etc... The more of those we get, the more things to do we'll have. And it all adds up nicely to the scenery, when done correctly. In the end, it's a good thing. Besides, private enterprise? That will be surprisingly hard to do, given that the new continent is exclusively made of LH houses. So either LL add space for those, or we won't see anything like it in the new continent. Personally? I would rather have LL doing it themselves, after seeing the superb work they did with everything else in the new continent. Finally, think about it. Do you want to see airplanes taking off from the current roads we have? Because, right now, that's what they'll have to do with the present rez zones, if it's not a floatplane. I sure don't.
  19. Rolig Loon

techical UI

1. Start your viewer but do not log in. 2. Open the Me >>> Preferences menu on your startup screen 3. Click the Advanced tab 4. Reset your UI size.
  20. Have you tried using one of the "moods" in the Genus animation HUD? I find it not too bad. In fact, I've turned off the "head" animations from my Vista Bento AO, and gone with the Genus ones instead, because I find them generally a bit subtler.
  21. 2019-04-23T12:03:01Z INFO #AppInit# newview/llmachineid.cpp(220) LLMachineID::init : Serial Number : 0000000000000000 Did you zero out the serial number or is that what actually printed in the log? Did this problem only start when you did the clean viewer install or did you do that to try & fix the problem? If I were you I'd file a JIRA issue for this so the Lindens can get the full logs & look up your crash reports etc. https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/how-to-report-a-bug-r224/
  22. MORE THAN A MONTH now that TPs crash us all the time and sim crossings do the same or are just terrible and still, NOTHING gets better...
  23. Today
  24. so love total red look) in fact it s a dress, but flexi parts are complex like omg))) CHARM :. Dress Milan Red end Gold ( PROMO)
  25. "Rather than words comes the thought of high windows: The sun-comprehending glass, And beyond it, the deep blue air, that shows Nothing, and is nowhere, and is endless." (Philip Larkin, "High Windows")
  26. Yes and I have furniture inside too.... The pink blossoming tree to the left and the big green one to the right isn't linked. They are 4 LI each. Neither is the tiny 1 LI pond. The whole white picket fence is 11 LI. The statue is 3 LI. It was huge, a gacha statue, I managed to get it down to 3 LI. To make it visible, I put it on a plinth. Is that the word?
  1. Load more activity