All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I would've tapped out of this mortal coil. Did she explain the meaning of the spiders in your vision?
  3. the locked door issue only occurs on the first time that the Chesapeake is rezzed. Its locked even for the parcel Owner. When as Owner we cam inside and set Access to Owner or Anyone then the Access open door permission holds. Holds meaning, rez another type of trailer, then re-rez the Chesapeake basically the Access Door permission is not set to the Owner as the initial default setting
  4. No harm (no fowl 😄) Don't go. It's fine. We good!
  5. Love this pic! Makes me wish I'd try more steampunky-fantasy types stuff, but for now I'll just admire your artistry.
  6. i am the same really, I just like the outdoors. Have mounted houses and furnished them at times. Skyboxes also. Doing it is quite fun, but when is all done then within a few days I delete it all, and go back to a outdoors garden-y setting when I do have any building structures in my gardens then I am most happy when its more open. Like no roof or at least one big side open
  7. As usual, whether or not I'm wild about any specific look itself, I totally love the artistry in all of your looks.
  8. I was watching Big Brother! (Doesn't Henry realize he can be the vehicle for you and Jolene? lol)
  9. In fairness, he does have the backing of a really solid 2% or 3% of the scientific community actually publishing research on the subject. https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus
  10. This is why so many of us are still here, it was awesome, shopping was because you were actually doing something, as in you ran to a store bald in a formal gown to buy new hair because you were going to an event, an event then was actually something social not a shopping location...we called them MALLS. The interactions with people were amazing, people made lifelong friends waiting for lucky chairs, they camped, they met people working, my partner rang my bell in the store I managed for assistance. People would come in and spend time exploring regions that were mainstore locations but were landscaped and providing social areas for customers. When something big happened everyone knew, when something bad happened everyone knew. I met one of my closest friends in the middle of a protest against a store that was selling copybotted skins. I miss those days, the social aspect of Second Life seems to have spread outwards to Social Media instead of inworld, I hope that that changes, but I do understand being able to communicate with thousands over the limits of a region or a group.
  11. Today
  12. I don't think looking at Object Updates is very useful. Those are network related, as in how often the sim tells your viewer that something has changed about an object (even if it isn't visual). Lots of updates wouldn't cause any GPU load because all objects are drawn (basically, for the sake of brevity) from scratch every frame, regardless of updates. There are things in the hidden Developer menu that can be used to analyze what exactly the GPU is doing, but it's... really only useful for developers. There's probably way too much information to parse through for a random person to even begin to understand any of it. Show Info > Render Info Consoles > Texture Console Consoles > Fast Timers (all stuff that gets done, including rendering) It's more likely that, somewhere, there's some ridiculously high-density mesh causing framerate drops while it's in view. It could be the farms, something near them, or just everything in their general direction that just collectively gets too heavy to render quickly.
  13. Wow, in Bay City that's a large parcel to not have road access. For canal front, the predominant zoning is heavy industry with a lot of heavy metals to dispose of, especially in the west end of town with the Cape Cod region names.
  14. This island did sell. When you would like to have a beautiful island for your home IM Count Burks directly in world and we will take a look to find the area that you like. Also keep your eyes on these forums for more land listings by Count Burks Estates in the near future. Count Burks Count Burks Estates - Excellent Land For A Modest Price http://www.countburks.com
  15. If you're up for some reading material, there's a wiki Knowledge Base article, "How to improve viewer performance" that concludes showing how to bring up the Statistics Bar. and a link to another article about how to decipher the metrics on that Statistics Bar. If you scroll down and expand the Simulator section, you'll get to "Active scripts" which is a count of all the scripts in the sim. The thing is, that metric affects the sim, not really anything that would overheat your computer. If the problem really is GPU workload from the specific farming system, that system might be flooding your viewer with object updates. The Develop menu can toggle a special indicator "Show Updates to Objects" (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-U) but that's just one possibility.
  16. Hi Luis, I love laying on the bow of a sailboat in a bikini and watching the world go by while someone else sails the boat. So if your boat is in need of decoration for it's bow, let me know.
  17. HI Ashely, I do not get on as much as I used to, but I also love making new friends. I will try ti remember to send you an IM when I get on again.
  18. Your first sentence is obvious to anyone with a passing knowledge of the subject, not only has climate change happened before, we also know why it has changed before because of extensive research into it by Climate Scientists. Your second sentence is a claim to authority (albeit a vague authority) to dismiss a whole field of science that has a consensus akin to that of the consensus to evolution. You really need to back your claim up with more than just being a "scientist in physical sciences" to make your point seem anything other than astonishingly bizarre.
  19. The one sim I roleplayed in I got very little roleplay even from the roleplayers designated as mentors until I left then created a female character. I had all kinds of roleplay then.
  20. Thanks lovely. I just joined!
  21. Now Henry is getting impatient as well. We've been here for like two whole minutes and no train. https://gyazo.com/db2dd1636f48355cb26cf8a434b01796
  22. She looks like she would not accept any other option.
  23. I had to make a decision between catching myself in a good pic, or catching Jolene in a good pic. I chose Jolene.
  24. I'm not sure which of you looks more threatening in that photo! *pees a little*
  1. Load more activity