All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. finally got a Genus head, now that you can take the demos out of the store. which also meant I needed to buy new skin, makeup,piercings and hair. lol
  3. Hiring: DJs and Hosts @Club Addiction A Tropical-Themed Dance Club, playing EDM Genre (Techno, House, Trap, Trance, etc). DJs and Hosts get 100% Tips, and all new staff qualifies for shift bonuses! Ask a Manager for more information. Must be at least 30 days old, and have some experience. Hosts can be trained if needed. Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 2 pm - 12 am SLT, but we can expand adjacent shifts Can't wait to hear from you Please contact jayden420xx OR tamiqua.cheng OR nicoleyanis
  4. systemd strikes again :) (Jessie introduced systemd to Debian)
  5. Note to mods: Feel free to move this topic to another place if need be. My challenge is simple, make an avatar that most resembles this character from a video game I play: I'm just curious how well people can design avatars. Who knows? I might be thinking about giving out a prize....
  6. 1. I somehow haven't lost interest in SL at all. 2. How I feel? I feel fine. I'm actually slightly addicted to SL, mainly because of the people and the games. I'm somewhat frustrated with the unnecessary complexity of setting avatars and clothing nowadays, though -- and by the lack of funny facial expressions on my fancy new Bento head. I mean -- look around in events and on Flickr. Everyone haz teh Botox. (Cataract eyes have been quite fashionable too, over the past years.) 3. What do I think needs changing? Adjusting avatars and outfits could be a lot simpler. And I sure would like to see livelier facial expressions in this forsaken botox world. Come back to SL. Learn a skill here and create something and share it with the rest of us. That's what keeps me here too.
  7. Ah well - t'was a lovely dream while it lasted.
  8. I must ask, what does she feed her dog to get agility of that caliber?
  9. The thing is, whatever was rolled yesterday to the whole grid didn't fix the issues. Only made it a bit less bad, maybe. We'll see how it goes till the end of next week. The funny thing — not — is that teleports seem to be working better and crossings got worse, at least for me.
  10. Just a little reminder - today is the 19th, so tomorrow I'll be going through the threads to gather up the pictures for March and April. Again, I will only take pictures where people have clearly stated that they are for use in the magazine! As for voting for a new theme, the location of the suggestions thus far has been a little spread out - I'll glance over the threads later today and try to put them together, but if you want to make sure to get your suggestion through, send a note card to me in-world or a PM with your suggested theme, and we'll see about getting the votes going ASAP. If everything works out the way I hope, to have the magazines out at the end of the month - but RL has gotten crazy busy as of late, and unfortunately there are some things I'm going to have to prioritise over this. So some delays may occur.
  11. Today
  12. So generous of you to open this to the public because I adore the reading room and peaceful out door area. Thanks!
  13. Well you’ve nailed both, so better get to it. 😀 ETA: was that thread removed or was I imagining the whole thing?
  14. What great angles. Especially love the tulip one - very dynamic.
  15. I wish there would be an upgrade to the registration process as at the moment it works the same as the old one and throws you randomly wherever. It would be nice to be able to have an impact to which home you are offered. Ideally you could choose which area by the sea or on the river, or by the beach, does it have a road, near mountain etc. Failing that would be nice to have a choice between three or four random homes. So many wish they could be near their friends and family. Some people want to make new friends, others want to keep the old ones close. Wish it would be possible to land in the same neighborhood as your friends. Public transportation system with busses and bustops would be great. Think how cool it would be to take the bus to the beach with your family or to the town square or even to the church. Bicycle rezzer would encourage people to move around and explore! Thank you LindenLab for this amazing development, please hurry up with Building more of these houses !!! ❤️
  16. Because people can bypass windows and doors by zooming directly into the home and sit on furniture in sl. Virtual worlds have alot more limitations then the real world. Some objects are still operatable from a distance so griefers can still access menus from afar and don't even have to be in the home BTW windows and doors can be set on the the linden homes to only work for the owner, meaning if they are closed only the owner can open them.
  17. Y'all saw this, right? It's the theory that the new Linux version recently rolled-out includes a subtle race condition that can cause teleport disconnects. I can't vouch for that one way or another, but I've done enough system updates to know that they can uncover bugs deep, deep in the code, undiscovered by the original programmers and QA. (I'm also just assuming that the current increase in sim crossing troubles has the same root cause as the teleport disconnects. That may not be true at all, but in lieu of countering evidence for now it seems parsimonious.)
  18. Love your calming colour choices and I lust for those fantastic flowers! Which designer made them?
  19. Just don't buy rigged mesh clothes that don't respond to avatar physics.
  20. Not my parcel, but I found a parcel with this issue while exploring, parcel belongs to KeyundreCarter Resident. That should be enough for LL to find the parcel and help the owner.
  21. Slow down, fashionistas! I'm right with you, I have longed for cloth dynamics and collision detection for over a decade now. Major animation programs like LightWave have had them for over 20 years. But doing this in an animation program that can take as long as it likes to render each frame is something very different from doing it in a simulation that has to run in real time. Darn it.
  22. Price reduction, picture update. going into auction if it isn't sold today. Price: L$ 5499 Prims: 351
  23. this one is sold but I have 2 others in the same area
  24. The idea of a neighborhood, being able to drive around, have the water surround sounds awesome. I never use to use ban lines or orbs until someone entered my home undressing my prim babies, yes they may only be pixels, but made me think why would someone do that, the person thought there was again no one home and i caught him come straight into my babies room. If people enter your home uninvited, what is there to stop them from using your home for their own entertainment. Why not just have the ability to lock our windows and doors. That people if they try to TP that also is turned off. You may only TP to your own home from another sim or be invited in by teleport. There would not be any unsightly orbs or ban lines. Locking your windows and doors work fine in real why not in SL?
  25. I'm sorry to say this, but you need to commit to learning more about scripting. You can't just post the same script in different threads expecting people to change it for you. If you just want a turret script you might either buy one, find one that actually works, or hire somebody to make one for you. If on the other hand you want to learn how to script one yourself, you're in the right place, but I don't think you'll get satisfactory results without investing a little more effort in understanding how the scripts you're posting actually work -- then you could ask about what specifically isn't working with your changes. Of course, if you keep trying, somebody may post a script that (accidentally) does exactly what you want. And that would be a failure in this forum because then you wouldn't learn anything about scripting.
  1. Load more activity