All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You can SORT of do this now by using a second login, and using that login to "follow" another avatar with your camera. I've done it (followed someone with my camera) and forgotten, then wondered why my camera was "way over there"..
  3. Literally seconds before I misclicked and closed the viewer. Unfinished, half glitched but eh - until I get enough drive to start over, good enough. But I learned either way. Been trying my hand at learning to pose with Blender/Avastar. Obviously I had to go for the Dark Souls of poses difficulty and use a fight pose
  4. Not my job to accomplish it other then to point out it isn't right and complicates whatever issue they were trying to fix. The Lab maintains control so it is up to them. Since their main income comes from Land sales and rentals, they aren't worried about making it easier for the consumer resident until active user count drops too low to support the Land Barons. I suspect they are fine with a concurrency topping out at 50K because any more then that the grid starts becoming exponentially laggy.
  5. Are you a DJ Looking for a new exciting opportunity. Why not come visit Bootz and Lace part of the Satans few World Wide community. Are you a host/ess looking for fun among friendly people. Bootz and Lace Biker Bar is predominantly rock or country. While here why not grab your bike and ride our 13 tracks each individual and exciting. Play some games or just hang out and enjoy the lightning witty community We look forward to seeing you soon. If interested please contact Enya Footman or Gimwalli resident .http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legions/81/48/22
  6. I just tried using my helicopters camera HUD for camera positions. It only works if I am actually sitting in it. I don't know about other vehicles though. I DO use saved camera positions, but only for posed shots (which I very rarely take). It's too slow to cycle through though in a RT situation though. As well. a positioner HUD is only usable for pics, not videos, since we can't get a "clean" screen for that unless the HUDs and UI are hidden. What I'm looking for is a camera positioner that has keyboard shortcuts. It would have to be built into the viewer itself though.
  7. Sometimes the weirdest accidents happen after a misclick kills a different shot. This came about by chance and in the wake of calamity. Without makeup too, for a change. https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53617587787/in/dateposted-public/
  8. @Orwar I mean having cameras specifically for recording videos, while your avatar's camera still feeds displays at your preferred position. In the video I had linked earlier, you see the avatar adjusting a second camera hovering off to his side, while he apparently is still looking from a first person perspective, what we are seeing is not what he is seeing (I imagine though he has a separate window displaying what the second camera is currently recording though) Think of it like having a web cam, that you can adjust, while in real life you are looking through your own eyes. The camera itself is recording from a different perspective than what you are seeing. With multiple cameras, you could record multiple locations at once and later edit and combine them into one video, so if you wanted to have a chase scene in a machinema you could place cameras that are all recording in various locations around the road and then later while making the movie snip parts that you would like to combine to create the scene. It would first require the viewer to record directly though, and it would probably be a lot of work to implement for SL. For streamers though it would be a great tool, not something I have seen in any virtual world like SL before. Watching it in vrchat was pretty neat, and as soon as I saw the avatar reach out for their virtual camera and adjust it, while the player himself, appears to be look through a first person camera was what made me think of @Bagnu and his peeve with in viewer recording. They had set up an amazing means to produce videos while letting the players move through the world with their preferred visual settings. He was looking around at his shifter, the steering wheel, checking out the door, all the while the second camera that was recording was remaining at a fixed position relative to his avatar.
  9. How exactly do you plan to accomplish that?* And who even gets to decide what the "right things" are? _________________________ (*And just a heads up - threatening to leave is only effective if people want you to stay.)
  10. Nutmeg is ready for warmer weather. Each of the 3 parts of the set is $60 (table includes all the decor shown as separate items). Full set priced at $180, so no further discount.
  11. Nothing to really add, but agree with everyone who said SL is their only one...I created an account on Inworldz when that was around, but never really got into it... I remember 2 or 3 years ago, somebody paying $650,000 RL for some blocky yacht on The Sandbox or Decentraland, and thinking, even a complete SL newbie in 2010 could probably have built something better-looking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  12. Zaara has her Dahlia dress on sale for FLF. If you've previously purchased, grab a redelivery. It's also been updated for Reborn! Thank you, thank you, Zaara!
  13. This console table at LouChara is a whopping 16 LI with the linked cloth/candelabra/tulip vase, but I think it would be a good 'statement piece' for a Fantasy home... $99. The chair is 6 LI, PG, $99.
  14. People whose names start with Charlemag are going to pay for the expenses of buying stuff?
  15. No but he is into security orbs, isn't he? I just gave him a suggestion for future builds.
  16. Hello JordanMalone Iam interested in the job and I have manager experience are you still hiring
  17. very helpful i got my male avatar's toenails back BUT he's got remains of pink nail polish... I have tried different polishes and it persists. Does anyone have nail polish remover please?
  18. That might be a good SL business idea...The Dolphin Boat-Headbutting Waterway Security System 🐬
  19. Today
  20. Bonus if they interfere with self-entitled sailors!
  21. This 7 LI PG sofa is on sale at North Oak for $50. The 2 LI vase is also $50.
  1. Load more activity