All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You seem to be operating under the misconception that you have a right to go wherever and do whatever you like, in reality you are a guest and should your host politely make a request, the only right you have is to leave.
  3. What is Saarein? --------------------- Saarein is a Second Life meeting place for females. Since Saarein’s owners (and a number of members of its staff) have been in SL for over 10 years, we are well aware that SL is SL and what that means for the regular female avatar! So, we do not place any restrictions on anyone’s RL gender. We’ll go even one step further… We allow male avatars in Saarein as well!! As long as you, as a male avatar, respect the fact that this is primarily a female Club to meet like minded females and you conduct yourself accordingly when visiting Saarein and using Saarein’s premises and garden(s). Dj's & hosts receive 100% tips DJ'S: ღ Great Personality ღ Willing to help the club grow ღ Djs must have their own stream ღ Work a Minimum of two shifts per week HOST'S: ღ Know how to send a notice ღ Great Personality ღ Willing to help the club grow ღ know how to work a crowd without spaming gestures ღ Work a Minimum of two shifts per week Saarein LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Theseus/133/141/34 For more information please contact us: anarya.vhargon- Owner demy.ansar- Owner Kendall9988- Manager
  4. I cursory query to the oracle (google) leads me to the suspicion there is not a designated International Necropost Day. This is our moment to shine and blight all forums with this nonsense, not just our own! For maximum chutzpah, the day after international sys admin appreciation day seems wonderfully appropriate. I am dead serious. July 27th #InternationalNecroPostDay
  5. We're open to everyone, not just homeowners. There are not nearly enough homes in Bellisseria to have a restricted group, and even if the houses were all finished, we would still welcome visitors to Bellisseria. We also don't care whether the resident is premium or basic. Anyone is welcome to join in and be a part of the community. We look forward to seeing you around Bellisseria. *Just watch out for the Squirrel, she tends to be a bit grabby when it comes to treats.
  6. I haven't been anything else but calm and polite. To me it seems from everything you've said that you only misunderstand their motives. I won't be replying further to your responses as I feel it's pointless. Your mind is made up. I do wish you well.
  7. You can't go wrong with kittens. Have to start working in some puppies somewhere. It's only fair.
  8. I second most of the sentiment here; though what Rae is varies from day to day depending on my mood. Sometimes all I want to do is take photographs, so she's my model. Sometimes I just wander the grid to shop and she's my socialite. I decorate or build and she's my creative outlet. When I feel wordy (or did) she was my muse or mouthpiece. She's my explorer. She's a window into sexual freedom - or just a sense of freedom itself away from all the constraints that come with real life. One of those, and my favourite role for her, is mother. I love being a mum in SL and can't bear children in RL. I love the fact she's versatile, and can look or act or be whatever I want because I want or realistically can't without a great deal of money, time, commitment and god-like magic.
  9. I feel like I suck at pics, so the real house looks much better if anyone feels like coming over to Doran. Any deco suggestions are appreciated.
  10. Today
  11. What is this, Arduenn, National Necropost Day?
  12. Lance, first of all, from what I can gather, the OP's public IP address has not been compromised. She's calling her login credentials her "SL IP address", which is incorrect. However, it IS possible for someone to get your public IP address. If you listen to streaming media or music (in SL, or in fact anywhere on the internet) the provider of the stream can know your public IP address. They have to, in order to provide the stream to you. This is the way that certain "alt detector" systems like the infamous "Red Zone" worked. Sadly, simply knowing someone's IP address is not a surefire method of detecting alts. The method is subject to both false positives and false negatives. Moreover, as Rolig points out, having someone know your public IP address is not something to be greatly concerned about. If you ARE concerned about it, there are lots of VPN services out there that can help you keep that information private. I use NordVPN.
  13. You cannot create the effect shown in the video. The absolute closest you can get is by making the object fully transparent and adding slight glow to it. But this does not cause any distortions.
  14. You are more than welcome! You’ll find lots of nice helpful ppl there to welcome you whether you live in Bellisseria or not 😊
  15. making the avatar invisible is simply by wearing a transparent alpha, you wont be able to hide your name tag though. but if you mean the full effect of light shifting and such. I'm not sure how or even if that's supported under the current rendering engine.
  16. AFAIK, the claim that "an agent's viewer may choose to ignore this command" simply means the target must be participating in the same experience as the script making the call for it to be effective else there is an error code generated with the function's return type. llRAE() and llSAE() have the same behavior in that regard.
  1. Load more activity