All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hopefully, you didn't hurt any Alt's feelings. Alts are resilient in Second Life.
  3. Please don't load this into SL, high poly models are not suitable for SL in any manner - will be a nightmare for anybody. Start with learning the basics if this is your first model You need to create a low poly model version, for that bed I could make it for around 6 land impact all in using LODS I create and only using the high poly to bake out the normals. Recreate the model first as a decent low poly model. I would target for the highest LOD - no more than 3900-4200 polys, Mid to 1800-2000 polys and get your Low (not lowest) to 30 polys. Generate Precise etc (Chic and I may have different opinions on some of this!) does help reduce the heaviness but I suspect based on the original model it's probably a bit of mess to look at on lower settings from the other side of a room it is in. Use those parameters above to guide you one what this model should have for uploading and please ensure your unmaps are clean and you don't put on 50 x 1024 textures - pack the UVs and ensure you are using texture space very carefully to reduce the number of textures/size.
  4. Dill dough https://www.sippitysup.com/dill-bread-starts-dill-dough/
  5. I guess the next US holiday with different "food" is Memorial Day: Cookouts, Barbeques, etc. Found a nice grill with food..
  6. Well now don't be upset when people use this as you put it out there. Peeve: People that seek obvious attention. Not related to this.
  7. I am reminded of someone who liked to pose with a steaming cup of coffee balanced on their behind. Was that @Seicher Rae?
  8. Sadly, I bet some people use Second Life as their "happy place" due to RL being "not so great". If they can't deal with Second Life, then what? But yeah - go read a book or something. 🙂 I've known people who managed that separation and made sure everything was fun here...kept it light mainly. However, with an equal amount this did not work...and the adage applies .... "wherever you go, there you are".
  9. Community: Event RIDE OUT CANADIAN DRIFTERS MC 7 PM SLT Time: TUE, 4/16/24 7PM slt Duration: 1 hour Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track U Can Doit!
  10. If you're a store owner and/or popular you about have to in order to have any peace. So certainly yes, a definite part of my coping strategies for dealing with SL.
  11. I was thinking about Monty Python when I searched it. But can't find the right clip. (Possibly it was in Jabberwocky.)
  12. Yes, I realize it's a bug and should be fixed but what does it actually hurt? If you haven't rezzed yet, seems as if it would matter even less whether you were hovering or on the ground. I don't even have to move at all. Even before the scene has rezzed, I simply tap the screen somewhere and I've landed.
  13. Any food left out and unattended is good. I also like rabbits. 🐇 Coffee, not so much.
  14. Hope the Lindens won't throw up a pop-quiz in the morning when we log in!
  15. YES!! Without creating Alts, many, many people would leave Second Life. I believe that Alts are the ultimate "tactic" for resilience in Second Life! @Luna Bliss, you should know that - don't you create Alts all the time?
  16. I kind of wish this song was ten minutes long, or maybe an hour - it's gorgeous
  17. I just had some pizza, so I am moving on to liking cheese burgers. nomnomnomnom My pet dragon likes the fries.
  18. I'd consider enlarging coping strategies for the forum too....but we'd need to put that in the section for forum improvements..
  19. Yes. Possibly it was just bad timing on my part.
  20. It's not off-topic if it gives them a sense of control inworld. They can hit that little X in the upper right corner. Then go back into SL as an alt who doesn't have to deal with the people who have annoyed them. I'm going for people who need coping strategies due to experience in world. I thought I made that clear at the start...
  21. More in world, and weird gifts too, like the "2 seat bench about to be eaten by a giant shark". The place is really worth a visit, not just junk food at JF, they have booze, picnic sets, fridges, bongs, you name it.
  1. Load more activity