All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I appreciate the advice. I do know there are sooooo many appliers out there as I've browsed a lot. I found these super cool labradorite eyes in the bargain section of the store Earthstones (worth checking out in general for jewelry and cool glasses). Haven't found similar ones elsewhere. Will keep looking.
  3. Laurent nowadays only works as a composer and is no manager. Please be welcome to inform yourself here: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Mialon I will refrain from correcting further misinformed claims of yours.
  4. I am pretty sure , that Laurent Mialon who has worked as manager for musics for a TV earns more than 99% of people here . Isn t it ? As he has chosen to stop to pay his own project , why to continue this project ?
  5. Beyond "having links with students" I was project leader of an European funded project and head of creativity and innovation at an international university for ten years, the aforementioned university funded by twelve international universities. I still officially collaborate with universities, which procures me more "links with students". Having experience in a determined field is not what I would call arrogance. I wouldn't be cured by a mailman rather than a doctor, as I wouldn't ask a doctor to bring me mail. Experience is a good thing, and nothing to be outraged by. The person you mispelled the name of, used to have and also has at the moment, a rl job in order to pay his bills, since HL is no profit. Please do not be outraged by the fact I will stop responding to posts which have no whatsoever relationship to the focus of this thread.
  6. Adas13

Why not?

For that people that have no idea what a post in "Make Friends" section is for: It means "I give up, I'm lonely and utterly bored: IM me".
  7. Oh . beacause you had some linkswith old students in universities , you have the unique ability to name what is a dramaqueen . What arrogance ! Laurent Mialon was manager of musics for eurosports international . He is not the profile of an "association" people , but really a businessman . Why he didn t help ?
  8. Speaking of delirium, maybe you shouldn't post when you're drunk, because you're making no sense whatsoever.
  9. Thank you Kira. I wouldn't lose my time in discussing things at this level. The ones who understand are already supporting, the ones who don't are free to do so, let alone the aforementioned abusive/calumnious claims.
  10. You compute for one year ( with costs for profit usage ). why you don t comute for 100 years , as you are trapped in yor delirium ?
  11. $250 per month for a region x 12 = already $3,000 dollars. So, 5 sims at $6,000 is even far less than I expected ($15,000). Which is, come to think of it, *precisely* what Djehan told me the other day, that not non-profit organization have to pay about 2/3rd more.
  12. I professionally work in art since thirty one years. I have written an European funded project which involved five European cities, and three of the major European art universities, and I have directed creativity and innovations projects at a international university for ten years. I still collaborate with universities and students on creativity projects. Based on this experience, I am happy to share that International institutions, renowned art critics and curators don't call drama queens artists with integrity. HL has been created as an artwork which took 12 years to develop, and it has been done with rl international art standards in mind. Of course people may also call renowned paintings a bunch of paint, and statues in museums a bunch or marble, but this doesn't (luckily) diminish the value of art.
  13. No . i don t read in LL documentation that 5 sims cost 6000 dollars . Fisr , i dont name "artwoork" a bunch of meshes . Telling about "mutilated artwork" is an attitude done by drama queens . Nobody in a 3d studio talks about "mutilated artwork" when they reduce their presentation Sorry , but , if she does a crowdfund , the peuple the closest to hangars liquides activities in real have refused to help . And these people make money in real life and use hangar liquides to make money
  14. Hello, the day before yesterday I had the teleport problem again after weeks the first time. Yesterday I did more than 50 teleports in a row (sometimes numerous teleports in a minute, it depends how many scans are to do) for Bloodlines scan achievement without any problem. Today I logged in first time @Bloodlines East and did some teleports for Bloodlines scan achievement again (see attachment) and at House of V @Chained Desires http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//117/161/68 I got an error message that I can't teleport to the next destination JAMAICA XXX My Favorite Beach @Tribalia, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tribalia/203/241/21 . I tried to teleport 2 times again. One to Jamaica Beach at @Tribalia and one to Mama Allpa Mainstore @Mama Allpa http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mama%20Allpa/149/18/3502. Then I were logged out. The next login I were logged in @Bloodlines East again at the same point I logged in first time today. Operating system: Linux Mint 19.1 Viewer, driver and hardware informations: Firestorm 6.2.4 (57588) Jul 11 2019 22:29:54 (64bit) (Firestorm-releasex64) You are at 152.1, 15.5, 3502.0 in Mama Allpa located at sim10666.agni.lindenlab.com (216.82.53.28:13010) SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mama%20Allpa/152/16/3502 (global coordinates 213656.0, 248336.0, 3502.0) Second Life Server 19.06.14.528215 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4300.78 MHz) Memory: 32107 MB OS Version: Linux 5.0.0-20-generic #21~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 27 04:04:37 UTC 2019 x86_64 Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation Graphics Card: GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2 OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.26 RestrainedLove API: RLV v3.2.1 / RLVa v2.2.0.57588 libcurl Version: libcurl/7.54.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2l zlib/1.2.8 nghttp2/1.25.0 J2C Decoder Version: KDU v7.10.7 Audio Driver Version: FMOD Studio 2.00.01 Dullahan: 1.1.1320 / CEF: 3.3626.1895.g7001d56 / Chromium: 72.0.3626.121 LibVLC Version: 2.2.3 Voice Server Version: Not Connected Settings mode: Firestorm Viewer Skin: Firestorm (High Contrast) Window size: 3840x2105 px Font Used: Deja Vu (96 dpi) Font Size Adjustment: 0 pt UI Scaling: 2 Draw distance: 120 m Bandwidth: 1000 kbit/s LOD factor: 3.5 Render quality: Ultra (7/7) Advanced Lighting Model: Yes Texture memory: 2048 MB (1) VFS (cache) creation time (UTC): 2019-7-19T10:22:36 Built with GCC version 40902 Packets Lost: 190/199527 (0.1%) July 19 2019 04:17:24 SLT
  15. Hi YuukoC, by the way you break up the desired actions of your script, I guess that you don't have any LSL knowledge so far. This forum is for scripters to help each other with their projects. If you want someone to script you such a color change script, you need to ask your question in the in-world employment forum. If you want to learn to create such a script yourself, I would recommend to start with the LSL101 tutorial (links in the box on the right). In your script you need to call the function llDialogue in the event handler "touch_start". You will find all the necessary information here but it might be a bit overwhelming for a first scripting project: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Lldialog
  16. Now that I think about it, KVP is pretty extreme overkill for a little persistent store local to a region. Not that it's relevant, but I'd sure like to swap my land scoped Experiences for at least one with grid scope. I hate that my auto-temp-attached swimmer falls off at the parcel edge, for example.
  17. Thank you for your support Kira. Of course there has been defamation and calumious/abusive claims. Others have been disagreeing and this is completely legit. HL is hard at work in order to always do everything legally. It is Dk and HL constitutional right to do what they do and they operate within the law at all times.
  18. The costs are those presented by LL. HL is very careful to always operate legally. Reducing the number of sims would partially destroy the artwork which has been intended as a whole. Keeping a mutilated artwork would make no sense at all. The best fans of HL are already helping, and they got informed also thanks to this thread. HL doesn't expect anyone to support it except the ones who choose to.
  19. I had a little chat with Djehan, the other day (in her HL group). Frankly, I have a hard time understanding how come she has to undergo so much ***** on this forum. None of the rude detractors here has ever made anything even as remotely beautiful as she has. None of you. Nary a one. She's truly amazing for keeping up with this abusive behavior alone. Anyway, I understood it's more of a USA regulators thing, and has far less to do with Linden. But I'll leave that for official spokespeople to talk about, if they so desire. It's good, at least, Djehan isn't here to witness all the abuse levied at her.
  20. Been busy trying textures on the walls of my Adams house before tackling the Blender part. Thank you for the tutorial @Marianne Little
  21. @Marianne Little; that looks amazing. Very creative! I love seeing what people do to make their homes more unique. Now maybe it's just the lighting or something (and please don't take offence, actually find this kinda cool) but for some reason that pic reminded me of this house: Not stylistically accurate but... presence? I don't know. But still great anyway! ❤️ EDIT: Oh and as for what I'd do different: I'd add more windows to take advantage of the view. Not all the walls have to be windows, but... oh maybe you could do half walls, half windows instead of floor to ceiling windows? But maybe that might look too exposed and offer no privacy as it does now... Hmm... Have to think on that a bit more. Make a few versions and see what affords the best view? And shrink the floor space probably a meter or so. The pic is deceiving because can't accurately judge space, but looks like it's enough for a room as opposed to just a look-out/crow's nest feature. Honestly I don't know. I don't see any real problem with it the way it is now! (In other words, why fix it if it ain't broke?)
  22. Might be in the upper story where you sit there should be ONLY windows, no walls? And keeping the watchroom as big as it is the story underneath could be 10 or 20% smaller? Maybe that would resemble a lighthouse a bit? Inside the "neck" there would be just a winding stair that leads to the watchrooom? If that is too much effort you can use just a "sit" on the chsair to go there - one of my favourite methods to go upstairs ;
  1. Load more activity