All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I agree with you, I like my house. It’s quiet on my end for the most part. I would just remove the hedges in the front so my front yard would look more open and I can add a carport.
  3. You may want to ask for support on their website at https://www.lumiyaviewer.com/
  4. Hey all, I know Lumiya is no longer on the 3rd party list and has been taken off of playstore. I had already paid for it previously, but had to delete it while I had issues from my phone. I figured I could redownload it, but then realized after it had been taken off from playstore. Does anyone know if version 3.4.2 is available for download anywhere else?
  5. That looks like a very nice place indeed, any of you considered donating to the owner to keep it online?
  6. Thanks for the replies everybody! We've liked all the stores suggested so far and I actually lost her for a while to FIN once we ported to the inworld store due to how much she loved it. LOL.
  7. Anyone know what or why this is.. You cannot be logged in. Your account is unavailable until .may 22 @ 13.46 PST Odd! My alt account is fine
  8. I did have a red dress hiding in the closet!
  9. I would estimate that it goes thru at least 60 sims and is around 15 km. I ride the AF2300 in 4th gear and have done it twice in less than an hour. The midsection has some long runs that go quickly. You certainly could do it in sections if you can find a place to rez a vehicle or ride a wearable vehicle. The nav hud is separate from your vehicle, so you can use any vehicle you like or even walk. The hud just sets a beacon at the next waypoint and tells you which way to turn (left, right, or exit traffic circle). In the future I will do some shorter tours that start at different places. Enjoy the ride!
  10. Today
  11. I am still waiting to see if anybody will see the big pink elephant standing tap-dancing in the middle of the room.
  12. get a good CPU cooler if you are going top try and OC your CPU as well.
  13. Read http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Second_Life_Skill_Gaming_FAQ#Application_process: but notice at the top:"Note: We are no longer accepting Operator applications at this time. Applicants who wish to become Creators may continue to apply."
  14. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002 VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM ●MYSTERY MUSIC ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ ANGEL Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 8pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● MONDAY MIXOLOGY ~ 2 - 4 PM DJ ANGEL ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOLT DOMINICA ~ MONDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ WYTCHWHISPER ~ MONDAY 9 - 10 PM  ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM MAY 28th ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM ● MYSTERY MUSIC ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● CRAZY TRAIN ~ THURSDAY 11 AM - NOON DJ ERIN ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM  ● TEAM SOLO ~ THURSDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ KIRT ● MAGICAL MIX ~ SATURDAY 2 - 4 PM DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ SATURDAY 6 - 7 PM Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) Club Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Owner/Club & Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!
  15. Thanks....I can actually see this - but on my map - the wording is different....where you show SLB 20 Build....mine says SL16B Stunning....all of the Squares on my map say SL16B....instead of the numbers you have...but otherwise - it is the same.....
  16. I went over to those houseboats and they are quite nice. That being said, they will NOT be the "Bellisseria Experience". If you are NEW, my suggestion would be to just come on over to Bellisseria and hang out with folks. There are lots of open community areas as well as citizen public places like pubs and bookstores and coffee shops etc. There is a citizen (not official) community events website somewhere (don't know where really but asking here will likely get you a link. Personally I think it would be better to discover what SL is all about before plunging. You can take part in lots of things on the new continent without having a home there === and right now you can't get a home anyway as they are all sold out. So take it slow and explore. Again, the houseboats here are quite nice IMO but not the same as living on a continent with a community (that can be a plus or a minus as we all know how "families" are. You could certainly rent one of the mainland houseboats and then hang out in Bellisseria. That works too.
  17. Who is Reid and why do they need a knight in shining armor
  18. Taken at Missing Melody using region WL.
  1. Load more activity