All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I... will, probably. My current parcel is lovely, but I am willing to play a roulette again for a chance of getting home close to my SL family. Would be that much more convinient for roleplay and just nice overall. And countless hours of exploring Bellisseria shores tempt me to get a houseboat - something I haven't been interested at the start.
  3. I'm still trying to refine my keywords but its hard to get a lot of info in a few words. at the moment i've settled on putting the brand names in the brands field, and i list brands in features as well as brief description for e.g "Long sleeve open front blouse". I then put the models into keywords (hourglass, petite, venus etc) instead of the brands (slink, belleza etc). Anything that is in the name/title or features i don't put it in keywords but i do sometimes use alternative words for example if the items says blouse in title/name and feature, then i put shirt in keywords. If the color is lilac in title/name then i put purple in keywords.
  4. Thank you! Also, good lord, that's a blast from the past. 2017! If you're actually making your way through this humungous thread in chronological order then I can only salute your dedication.
  5. And yes, i sell a 1008 plot in Sistiana, the best SL region with highest prices. The average price there is between 120 and 500 Linden per sqm. AND my parcel is one of the best in the region: it is 1) of course DOUBLE PRIMS (692 prims) 2) 4 SIDE PROTECTED (3 SIDE WATER AND 1 SIDE ROAD) 3) It is where the channel is wider. 4) a very useful Linden pier is on one side of the plot If you are interested, you can contact me for an offer (here or inworld), keeping in mind that i will ignore offers less that 140.000 lindens. If you read this, i thank you for your attention. Below LandMark and some pic. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sistiana/202/154/25
  6. Well, I might take a new type house. They say there will be different kinds coming in the future. I still have 1 alt on premium that's living on mainland. I don't feel guilty for taking up more that 1 place, I paid for it.
  7. From tonight "your delay in responding (on IM) is irritating". From a guy who knew I was fielding two avis.......Grrrrr!
  8. 1. Strawberry Singh has a very good introductory video on how to set up a mesh body (she uses Maitreya as an example). 2. Maitreya (Lara), Slink (Physique and Hourglass), and Belleza (Freya, Isis and Venus) are the six mesh bodies that have the most clothing available. Use anything else and you will have to work harder finding clothes to fit, especially tight-fitting clothes like bikinis, etc.
  9. I really like the location and parcel I have right now, so I don't plan on changing it if all that comes out next is more houseboats and traditional houses. Later on though when different types of themed houses come out, it's possible that I might want to change at that point.
  10. 😃😄 Great minds think alike, I took a picture too!
  11. I've been flying and sailing in Bellissaria this morning. Previously I was getting a disconnect every 3rd to 10th crossing. This morning I haven't had a disconnect. Except when hitting a region that was having a problem. When I would log back in the region would show in red on the map. So... seems better.
  12. I am going to post this information for people who are still looking for a good, free mesh body: Here is a complete and up-to-date list of all the free and inexpensive options for mesh heads and bodies for FEMALE avatars: https://ryanschultz.com/2018/09/24/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-female-second-life-avatars/ And here is a list of all the free and inexpensive options for mesh heads and bodies for MALE avatars: https://ryanschultz.com/2018/10/04/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-and-inexpensive-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-male-second-life-avatars/ I try to keep these two posts as up-to-date as possible.
  13. Here is the house front, with the first avatar I managed to snap a picture of. I hope it's ok for her that I post it here, haha. Edit: I got a car that's just decor, so it takes almost no LI. Was thinking about a 2 LI car, but had to have a more sporty one. Store is <TOTAL - DESTRUCTION> I had a decor car already, but this one looks better.
  14. You don't create a collectibility factor - that's what collectibles are for. That's a whole other discussion. There is an entire category on the market place for Gacha items. Its use needs to be enforced and sub categories for it created. If neither is done, the category needs to be removed. Shunting them off to a whole different market or relegating their resale to an in world only location removes an entire potential set of customers/purchases. I personally would not have bought the few Gacha items I have if they where not on the marketplace.
  15. I have installed the patched version of Firestorm and it seems to have resolved everything. Was able to log in and get to the game. Thank you so much!
  16. Look in the Answers forum >>> Linden $ . We get and respond to several posts a month about this question. That answer remains the same, as Norajulian has pointed to in her post. ^^
  17. hello Marianne a souvenir from, my car trip
  18. Since getting a New Linden Home, I have noticed somewhat of a trend. Most of the vehicles sound like their authors only point of reference was a second hand tale from a passing traveler, who in turn picked up the story while stopping to rest one night in a Himalayan bar, from some dude who both looked, and smelt like a fermented yak. The sound made by this is not a good substitute for https://freesound.org have a huge archive of audio, all under various permutations of the Creative Commons.
  19. I almost missed out too. I generally check the forums and/or have logged into my dashboard (which shows the Linden blog feed) at least once every day. The one day I didn't is the day they released the homes. It was the next afternoon before I realized they were available. The houseboats were all gone by then (which was OK because I wasn't interested in a houseboat) but there were still a few traditional houses left that 2nd afternoon.
  20. Do you think it’s soo cute how a full on picnic with dishes and snacks appears when you sit on community picnic spots? ❤️
  1. Load more activity