All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As I wrote above - I do not invest in Second Life. In real life, I need money to survive.
  3. what is AR'able in a Linden-owned sandbox, and actioned by Linden Governance, is when the action causes you or the server to crash. Or when the sandbox is G rated and the spewed objects imagery is Adult in nature. That's pretty much it a thing we have to remember is that followers and emitters of either objects or particles or sounds are not AR'able in themselves. And it is in sandboxes where these things are built by users. It's what Linden-owned sandboxes are for - to build and test stuff. Including stuff you may not agree with or like - but that's what the sandboxes are for when the openness of what can be done in a Linden-owned sandbox makes you uncomfortable or miserable, then build in a non-Linden private-owned sandbox where the owner of the private-owned sandbox may have rules better suited to your wants. There are many of these non-Linden sandboxes available to you in SL for free
  4. 5248 sqm for rent directly on the Blake Sea. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barushkya/88/209/22 Land as shown in picture is above water, but can also be sunk to be a water parcel if you like. ** I offer custom terraforming if you need it, or custom land set up as well as several house options if you have no house to rez. 1800 prims available (until the prim allowance goes up on June 24th ! ) ** Price will NOT increase, you will simply have more prims to use Looking for long term tenant(s) so I offer a 9.3% discount for paying monthly 2400 per week, or 8700 per month. Meter is set to weekly currently, but will be changed for any payment plan. Land group offers ownership abilities including terraforming and land access & settings control ** Land group is specific to this parcel, not shared by other properties ** You have ability to add friends or co-renters to the group, or remove them Contact me in world with an Instant Message or Notecard if you have any questions of for a group invite.
  5. This helps to avoid attacks by using cells. But not always. Some trolls use a Hud that causes the entire Second Life to lag. This is the moment when you don't even have the opportunity to click on any button and then it remains only to use the Task Manager to close the Second Life and at the entrance select another location. Just yesterday, that griefer used such a function.
  6. the reason that many users will not buy a defender hud is that they know they don't need one what these people do in sandboxes is use the best defender system which can be had for free. They rez a box and sit on it, then block and derender anyone or anything annoying, that gets in their view
  7. Actually it's a perfectly appropriate answer because the potential tenants are who matters, not everyone else, and the tenants can tell their visiting friends "hey just derender that stupid thing over there". If it's a griefing object, that's another story. But Lovin1009 didn't say that it was in her post.
  8. Only if they are doing something kinky. 😇
  9. Actually there is a lot of land available, some as good or even better that's abandoned which means you can put in a ticket and get it at 1L/m. This includes land on protected water, roads, and rail. You might have to search it out, but it does exist and is almost always next to parcels that people are trying to sell for many times that. I have some land I got that way and thus haven't bothered with the new Linden Homes. As for a hard date, you aren't going to get one. You could keep an eye on the currently sims at the edge of the already occupied ones and get a reasonable idea of how things are going and if you try enough you can get one even now as people are giving them up occasionally. In case you didn't know, the Moles aren't paid to do what they do. They are volunteers making cool stuff for us all over the grid, not just on Bellisseria. I assume you've read the rules on banlines and orbs because you seem the type to move into a crowded neigborhood and then complain about how many others there are around and in Bellisseria, you won't be able to put up invisiwalls to keep people away. There is this little thing called SL16B coming up as well which is sort of a bigger deal to many than your issue.
  10. Today
  11. I have an idea for Linden Lab. You can create a viewer function for redirection so that when you click on a cell on your avatar, this cell redirects to its owner. Changing the sandbox does not solve the problem. Suppose I change the sandbox. And after some time a new or that griefer will appear. And there is no desire to pay for a VIP sandbox. I have a griefer hud (i use it's against griefers only). I bought it on purpose to fight back the trolls. Sure, it's can redirect their cages but there is no function to help other people with this problem. So i can't help with protection. I don't like to use this hud for fight back again and again. Moreover, many users will not buy such a thing for their own protection. Like other users, I want to go about my business so that the griefers cannot influence my avatar (i work with textures/3D items). Therefore, I believe that this function can help many to cope with this problem, saving money on the purchase of hud against griefers.
  12. Wow! I love coming from a huge family. 2019 we have 1400 of us .. those numbers keep climbing 🤱..
  13. need to factor in to this: who bears the children, who stays home and looks after them, and who gets to go to work full time and who works part time so that the children can be looked after out of school, and who doesn't
  14. As I've mentioned before, i did use the applier in BOTH object and edit mode and it just wasn't working for some reason, but I haven't tried this method yet so I'll give it a whirl
  15. That could be my Family Reunion! Mom was one of 14 and our largest reunion ever (1985) drew more than 400 people. Death and dispersion whittled us down to 125 in 2015.
  16. My family 😂😂😂 but seriously it is lol
  17. When you get your Linden traditional house or houseboat, you don't get a choice, what you get is random. It's picked for you. People here are just posting what plot they really wish they could have if they could pick for themselves. Just a fantasy thread really.
  18. I usually post Blues or Ragtime tunes with two word titles, so you can ignore "Blues" or "Rag". Not this time. I like this cover of Son House's "Preachin' Blues" too much to let it go... And here's House's original...
  19. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ GMIL ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ WEDNESDAY 7 - 8 PM  Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 8pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOLT DOMINICA ~ MONDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ WYTCHWHISPER ~ MONDAY 9 - 10 PM  JULY 1st ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM JUNE 25th ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ GMIL ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ WEDNESDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● CRAZY TRAIN ~ THURSDAY 11 AM - NOON DJ ERIN ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM ● TEAM SOLO ~ THURSDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ KIRT ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ THURSDAY 8 - 10 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ ASTRO ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 PM  ● 500L RAFFLE COME AS YOU ARE ~ SATURDAY NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ SATURDAY 6 - 7 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ TRINITY ~ SATURDAY 7 - 8 PM  Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) Club Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Club Manager: Silveriena (silverienawindren) Owner/Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!     
  1. Load more activity