All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Be careful, the next step is forced psychoanalysis, in your own thread!!
  3. Does asking for friends in world on the forum really work? No. it's not about friendships here compared to RL. I think I see where the problem lies now.
  4. ARE YOU DEPENDABLE, DJ OR HOST LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE? THEN DROP US YOU APP AND WE'LL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. WE ARE A COUNTRY CLUB AND WE NEED A FEW MORE REALLY DEPENDABLE DJ'S AND HOST TO COMPLETE OUR STAFF ,DJ'S MUST HAVE OWN STREAM. SO COME ON AND GIVE US A TRY I PROMISE YOU'LL LOVE THE PEOPLE THE ATMOSPHERE AND THE MUSIC. WE ARE FIRE COUNTRY SALOON,. LOOK US UP AND DROP ON BY OR USE THE LINK BELOW TO FIND US. THE APP IS ALSO POSTED BELOW, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ..MUST BE WILLIN TO BE VOICE VERIFIED http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Club City 2/20/64/23 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M5d7_VGCpwZRKd7rmfI4fX7baF_d6pVd_7aXonVV2lk/edit#responses
  5. Yes but this is a specific issue. Not about general friendship anywhere else. Yes, this particular problem IS specific to SL. It is about friendships in SL, true, but if we expect friendships to be different because we think reality is different in SL (in terms of how people lose interest easily with any new endeavor), compared to RL, then we might not evaluate the problem correctly. Hence my need to point this out.
  6. Yes but this is a specific issue. Not about general friendship anywhere else. Yes, this particular problem IS specific to SL.
  7. It means either/or, depending on the context. 🙂 In the example you quoted, I meant YOU (the poster), not the post. "The OP said,.." - refers to the poster "In the OP it said.." - refers to the post Cumfuzing!!
  8. But we are talking only about SL, not everywhere. Paul had expressed that it was a problem in SL, so I wanted to point out that it's not just a problem specific to SL, but is everywhere. We need to know this just in case we think something is 'wrong' here in SL and attempt to address it due to this error in thinking.
  9. I'm so confused. I though OP stood for Original Poster but it means quoting someone's Original Post? Help a gal out!
  10. gaining some wisdom @ The Wisdom Circle today:
  11. Another old pic rescued from the shoebox under my bed in Voroznia. My bathroom isn't large enough for a bathtub -- and there's barely enough hot water to fill one anyway (Comrade Antonova says they'll be upgrading the building boiler next year . . .but she told me that last year), so I just have a slightly grotty shower.
  12. I don't think we are. I had a linden home about a year ago and had my alt set their home there. Every time my alt logs on they land there. It's been in maintenance for a year. Do not know why.
  13. Actually, if I were to switch BACK to Maitreya, I'd probably just use the original since I already have clothes exclusively for that one which I do love and probably will never get updated to Reborn. I'm not a body switcher. I use one body at a time. Plus, I'm completely unorganized so folders for specific bodies is just not going to happen in my lifetime. Right now, if I can't purchase by body type, I just delete all those other sizes in the folder.
  14. @Monty Linden: The topic title says it all. We understand it is a accidental glitch by LL but do we have any inkling of when it will be fixed? All I get is bland non-answers from Support.
  15. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: I used bacon
  16. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This!
  17. Answered Nope it's not. Edited my post now too.
  18. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI:
  1. Load more activity