All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 1024 // On water - Tropical Style - House fully furnished 351 Prim You can use house and furniture or return it. 3.999 L Teleport : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchant Jacques/135/236/21
  3. Not just you. But they are directing new user development to a younger crowd.
  4. I wasn't going to add anything else, but I can understand the curiosity. I will simply tell you what I did: 1- I am a Premium member, so I contacted Linden Lab support, gave her this thread, and asked for help 2- the LL CSR went into my account, looked at everything, adjusted my Maitreya Lara X hud skin preset to this So, as a non-expert on the topic of skins, all I can say is, it's been fixed. As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with my account, my shapes, etc. I have double checked the tinting on my head and body skin, and they are both set to white. As far as I can tell, there is no tinting beyond default. Thank you once again, everyone, for your help and time. I do appreciate it very much, sincerely. Steph
  5. As a premium plus member I have changed my name a few times as a result of the pricing of $14.99 for that group. I only changed one alts name though, the regular price is too much, but his name was originally Smelly Janitor, the change had to be made whatever the cost.
  6. Today
  7. Sorry, that was misinformation. It hasn't solved the problem. After a while it still resets to no media.
  8. I guess we have nothing to worry about fellow residents. Second Life is not a video game.
  9. Looking for a second wife for me and the Mrs. Looking for cool laidback women who are nasty an feisty
  10. Ok folks I know it is easy I was just being lazy
  11. The number is right there - how much easier could it get?
  12. Unless you waste a prim putting a scripted prim counter on your land it doesn't get any easier or accurate regardless of which viewer you use. Definitely on firestorm if you are in edit mode it will tell you how much Li is remaining when you rez something which is handy
  13. E11even Nightclub is now hiring: Host Manager, DJs and Hosts! E11even Nightclub & Voice Lounge is a club that focuses on playing House, EDM, Trap, Electro, Techno and anything within those genres! We are a newer club that hosts weekly themed parties with prizes and sploders . Our club is a custom made club and it's a MUST see even if you're not interested in joining the team. We are hiring for the following positions : ⭐Host Manager. In charge or the Hosts. This includes tasks such as : Hiring hosts, Training hosts on our procedures and in charge of host scheduling. ⭐DJs. Must be a live mix DJ with experience. Please be prepared to audition for roughly 15 minutes. ⭐Hosts. Must have experience in hosting. ⭐All positions offer weekly pay ! ⭐Perks : Receive 20% Off our Skybox Apartment Rentals, Weekly Pay & Flexible Schedule. Requirements: ❇️Must be at least 30 days old. ❇️Must be reliable, energetic, drama free. ❇️Must have Discord in order to communicate with the team. If you're interested in the position, please contact iamsickflowz (youngin bing) in-world. Please send a notecard. IMs may get capped.
  14. ❤️Just wanted to share some pics from our latest photoshoot ❤️
  15. I currently live in Balboa estates which is in the United Saling Sims. Was just looking around because I was missing a pure sand terrain. Nothing like that available in USS, so I guess I will stay put. Thanks for your feedback.
  16. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** Full Rentals List ___________________________________________________________________________ (M) 4,096m - 1,406 prim - L$899 a week UnderWorld - Deep Waters Teleport at Hyralios Teleport at Hyralios L$899 a week! Only UnderWorld - Deep Waters ___________________________________________________________________________ We offering the Old School Tier Rentals! Pay just one week and own it with full rights/abilities given! Only 899 a week - 4,096m - 1,406 prim Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered discounts! My Tenants are the actual owners! Click bellow to view all my latest posts with rentals https://community.secondlife.com/profile/828397-beethros-karas/content/ Full Rentals List ALL PARCELS WITH FULL RIGHTS - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  17. How much easier could it be? That's pretty basic stuff for most people who have been here more than a minute. In your spare time, check this out... https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/
  18. My observations aren't really related to the current Thunes acquisition.
  19. I'm skimming a bit and didn't see it in your OP. Besides the market place, where is the up-to-date specification for the lockguard V3 protocol?
  1. Load more activity