All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Experience luxury living at its finest with the grand opening of Kings Row. We invite everyone to join us for an exclusive event that promises to redefine the way you envision home. Be the first to witness the attention to detail that has been meticulously poured into every aspect of Kings Row. Visit our Model Home and get your free gift. As a special incentive, we are offering a week of free rent for those who visit us this weekend. Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to secure your dream home and immerse yourself in a community that exemplifies sophistication, comfort, and modern living. Discover Kings Row and embark on a remarkable journey towards a lifestyle designed with you in mind. Kings Row is our housing addition for those individuals who want to live in a housing community but don't necessarily want to have a premium account. What truly sets Kings Row apart is its proximity to leisure and entertainment. Imagine stepping out of your beautiful cottage and strolling down the cobblestone path to the nearby Pandamonium Amusement Park. The merry-go-round’s nostalgic tunes beckon children and adults alike, while the roller coaster provides thrills against the backdrop of the setting sun. Kings Row offers a harmonious blend of elegance, convenient shopping, amusement park delights, waterfront serenity, and equestrian adventures. It’s a place where history dances with modernity, and every corner whispers stories of bygone eras. Welcome home to this enchanting neighborhood! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wittgenstein/94/22/34
  3. And feel free to come by and see my styling of my little Victorian house. I picked it out as I have NO neighbors and a park in back. Lots of fun to decorate and I have a few land impact left to finish off the bedroom when I find something that "goes". You can get a free book stack from the Little Neighborhood Library out front. I am pretty close to the model home.
  4. First, I require everyone's signature. P A P E R
  5. A pet peeve about my pet: I am stressed out about taking Turbo to his yearly vet appointment tomorrow! Just little things, like getting him into the car, driving the 8 blocks, getting him out of the car so the vet can examine him on a grassy area without stressing HIM out too much. In the heat.
  6. This one's my favorite, as long as the price is not too absurd. It's what I usually buy when shopping for clothes. I only buy single colors if I dislike most of the options available in the fatpack.
  7. * MarkLand * 880 sqm Flat Land for Rent or for Sale in Mallee * 302 prims * Full land rights included. Flat and straight. You can buy it through the 'About land' window, or you can rent it by paying the rent box that's in the corner. You don't need to be a Premium member to rent it, free members are welcome. Come and have a look: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mallee/176/176/35 880 sqm 302 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand has been selling and renting land for over ten years and currently has land ranging from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. So when you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  8. \ When the OP starts insulting people in a thread they started cause it's not going their way. P.S. Are you getting permission from these avatars to post them on the forum?
  9. Must have this harp for my park...a hidden niche in the forest. Creating a SL garden is a wonderful way to mitigate stress, btw:
  10. Experience luxury living at its finest with the grand opening of Kings Row. We invite everyone to join us for an exclusive event that promises to redefine the way you envision home. Be the first to witness the attention to detail that has been meticulously poured into every aspect of Kings Row. Visit our Model Home and get your free gift. As a special incentive, we are offering a week of free rent for those who visit us this weekend only. Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to secure your dream home and immerse yourself in a community that exemplifies sophistication, comfort, and modern living. Discover Kings Row and embark on a remarkable journey towards a lifestyle designed with you in mind. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wittgenstein/94/22/34
  11. Was this a sample of resiliency in the face of stress? I guess it is if it makes you happy to say it, then by your definition, it is. One person's happy resiliency is another person's insult. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself at the expense of someone else. This person insults me to the moon and back frequently...yet you insult me for putting him in his place and trying to get the thread back on track. Strange.
  12. Really you guys...don't miss Fantasy Fairre -- fun fun fun! BTW, exploration and discovering new things increases resiliency...when we see what's out there, new exciting and fun things, it boosts our mood and makes the dreary times easier to move through...
  13. Was this a sample of resiliency in the face of stress? I guess it is if it makes you happy to say it, then by your definition, it is. One person's happy resiliency is another person's insult. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself at the expense of someone else.
  14. She'll undoubtedly be white knighting for him on a subsequent thread so wouldn't worry too much
  15. Yeah...seeing all this creativity and stuff I don't usually see is upping my mood big time -- I go for novelty. LOL...I thought I was unusual looking, as people usually are at Fantasy Fairre....but I'm dressed like s soccer mom compared to this:
  16. Yeah, we're at the point where the OP visits their own thread to troll and attack people. I'm out of this thread, it's just too toxic for me. Oh well, we had a good discussion until the OP came back.
  17. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love
  18. I am trying to buy a horse tonight, I am trying to decide between Water Horse and Teagle? Any advice? Also, how can I join the horse riding groups?
  19. We are resorting to personal attacks now? Great. I've been in SL all day since 6am yet I'm on the forum as well. I guess some of us can multi task.
  20. Netflix and SL have different requirements. Netflix uses a buffered stream. If you have a slow or high packet loss connection Netflix increases the buffer size. This gives it time to reload dropped packets and stay ahead of the play-head. SL is interactive. It cannot anticipate what you will do next. So latency is a BIG problem. While we can cache things we can't buffer because SL has to wait on your typing and mouse inputs.
  21. Hellish underworld: rage, torture, suffering F I R E S
  22. Oh yeah. I missed it. Who was it? I mean if they said it on the forum it's ok to say right? Since you brought it up.
  23. 3424sqm, 1175 prims [Atis] 2x Protected Sailable Ocean access Mostly flat No ban lines Quiet and lag-free region(no club or shop) Price: L$ 21.913 (L$ 6.4/m2) SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atis/197/155/24 Great place to live, Visit today. 🖥️ Land List: www.rich-lands.com
  1. Load more activity