All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Regarding getting a pending downgrade released, you can also use Live Chat for that - they will usually take care of that right away during the Live Chat session.
  3. I normally cringe when I see Holton Center, on my landpage, but this lot I am putting back is one I have never had before and it's not too bad... Has a lot of privacy as it is higher than neighbors and has privacy hedges that really work not just make the lot look spartan...and directly behind it is a rocky hill and on top is a flowery seating area with a couple garden tables the moles left behind. Land is on a slope with a longer than usual sidewalk as well, so it is set back from the roadway. I can see that with some garden work this could be really quite nice and private! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Holton Center/176/232/0 Going to place it back in a few minutes.
  4. Literally years -yes! I hope you've been doing alright and it's great seeing you here too 😎
  5. 30,000 prim region for sale. Tier Due June 23rd. Taking offers here and in world. Cassandralynne Cloud
  6. oh my gosh thank you so much !!! ❀️
  7. Continuing testing I tried using 1.0 as an argument to llSetTimerEvent in _both_ the llSetTimerEvent calls (one in touch_start and one in listen) and now both touching and menu driven start/stop work fine. G
  8. There is something in what you say. When my back does its "I'm gonna knot up so bad you can't stand up much less stand up straight for at least a week if not 4 or more without being in excruciating pain and..." well, let's just say some muscles need to relax a bit before certain organs perform their royal functions upon the throne. Anyway, what I have to do in order to just be able to walk is find that one knot among many and apply deep pressure, as in accupressure. It doesn't remove any pain really but it does allow me to move and eventually the throne room is no longer a royal pain.
  9. Added parens... semi's were cut-n-paste error "If you repeatedly call this function at some interval less than sec the timer event will never fire." I interpreted this statement to mean, given that 'sec' is bold and dotted-underlined, that if I have calls to llSetTimerEvent in code that causes llSetTimerEvent to be executed at an interval less than the _value_ of the sec argument to llSetTimerEvent. In my specific case my interpretation would mean I would have to be careful to not to call llSetTimerEvent sooner than 0.02 seconds after the initial call. Since I do not call llSetTimerEvent in the code path from listen except from within timer which should be ok because the timer fired. Finally, the values to llSetTimerEvent work fine with called from within touch_start. Does my interpretation seem reasonable or should I take 'sec' to me 1.0 seconds? Also, I did test llSetTimerEvent from within the listen with an argument of 1.0 and that did not change behavior. G
  10. β–‚β–ƒβ–„β–…β–†β–‡β–ˆβ–“β–’β–‘β–‘β–’β–“β–ˆβ–‡β–†β–…β–„β–ƒβ–‚ EXHALE DANCE CLUB PRESENTS β‡₯ Djane Batista β‡₯ What: Trance β‡₯ When: 2pm-4pm SLT β‡₯ Where: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EXHALE/116/134/503
  11. 30,000 prim region for sale. Tier Due June 22nd. Send Offers in world to CassandraLynne Cloud
  12. It's a Classic head. Skin in first picture looks pale. I used to use the skins from Starlust for my Classic avatar. And, she probably has a lip tattoo on for the lipstick, imo, but from whom I did know. There are lip tattoo demos to try for Classics plus some free to 1 linden lipsticks you could try too. You need the lipsticks that DON'T say for Catwa, Lelutka, Genus, etc. I also like Redgrave skins for make-up looks but don't even know if she is still in business. Starlust is still in business. My favorite from Starlust is Violet - very pretty skin, imo. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/179832
  13. this very much looks like (re) brow2 to me - highlights on eyelids and lip but the lip colouring is much more faded than the lipstick on these eloh eliot skins. I used to wear a different shade of one of these with lipstick, eyelash and eyebrow tattoos... so i took a shot wearing (re) brow2, greed skin and an old flexi hair by Truth Emma
  14. Sorry I'm late here. Nobody ever told you the pillow trick?....When needing to cough, place a pillow over your wounded area and pull hard towards yourself...and cough! This usually a 'torso' trick so if your wound is elsewhere ...probably won't work.
  15. How big do you need the image to be and what resolution in world? Knowing that makes a difference.
  16. I suspect that the problem is that you are firing the timer very fast and are resetting it way too often. I doubt that you can get a timer to trigger at all if you set it with llSetTimerEvent(0.02); There's even a note to that effect in the wiki: If you repeatedly call this function at some interval less than sec the timer event will never fire. As a minor point, you may find it helpful to add parentheses in if tests that include more than one condition. They aren't technically necessary and the compiler should parse things correctly, but if nothing else, extra parentheses make things more human-readable. So, for example.... if( (channel == privateChannel ) && ( lList2String(arguments,0) == "startSwing")) BTW, you have repeated the same fatal error in both if tests in the listen event. Get rid of the semicolon at the end of both. Your script will run as written,. but it will ignore the stuff after each test (or misinterpret it). 😎
  17. hi! i'm unsure if i'm posting on the right forum and i apologise if this is the incorrect one! i can't seem to find this skin anywhere.. i'd also really love to learn what hair and dress is in the first picture! (and the head if it isn't a classic avatar head)
  18. Please do not use my thread to inflame people about this viewer. If you have an issue, take it up in your own thread or report that to whomever you think needs to know. I support Niran and unless you’re information is both coherent and accurate, I don’t care to have it piggybacked on my thread.
  19. hi! i'm unsure if i'm posting on the right forum and i apologise if this is the incorrect one! i can't seem to find this skin anywhere.. i'd also really love to learn what hair and dress is in the first picture! (and the head if it isn't a classic avatar head)
  20. As Wulfie says, the reason the rotation is resetting is that you're using llTargetOmega to rotate the object. llTargetOmega is client-side, which means when you call it, the simulator sends a message to your CPU and GPU telling them to draw the object as if it's rotating smoothly until further notice. When you blink the light on and off, that sends a new message to your computer, telling it to redraw the object with the light at the new setting, along with all the other object properties the simulator has stored, including the object's rotation. It also over-writes the llTargetOmega call, so the object stops moving unless you explicitly tell it to keep on rotating by calling llTargetOmega again. If anyone ever needs to do this, and wants to avoid having the object flip back to the starting rotation each time llTargetOmega gets turned off, you need to keep on periodically updating the object's actual rotation on a timer each time the omega changes by 10 or 15 degrees or so, to ensure the object stays visually more or less in synch..
  1. Load more activity