All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Personally, I hope that I won't need to pay PayPal's 4.5% conversion fee.
  3. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Paratrea Teleport at Paratrea (M) 864m - 295 prim - L$249/w Two (2) Roadsides - 1x Protected ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Firmans Haven Teleport at Firmans Haven (M) 512m - 175 prim - L$149/w Roadside - 1x Protected - Wide - Flat ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Storgosia Teleport at Storgosia (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Golden Sands 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Meincassel Teleport at Meincassel (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Grass Hills - 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Bashkortostan Teleport at Bashkortostan (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Roadside - 1x Protected - Rectangular ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Olivia Teleport at Olivia (G) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Deep Waters - 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Chindo Teleport at Chindo (M) 2,304m - 791 prim - L$599/w Roadside - Wide ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Arpeggio Teleport at Arpeggio (G) 2,512m - 862 prim - L$599/w - Ocean Front & Roadside 3x - Protected ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Exxilon Teleport at Exxilon (M) 3,024m - 1,038 prim - L$699/w - Crossroad 2x - Protected ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Hyralios Teleport at Hyralios (M) 4,096m - 1,406 prim - L$899/w Deep Waters - 64m x 64m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Athabasca Teleport at Athabasca (M) 5,120m - 1,757 prim - L$1,149/w - Rectangular Roadside (80x60) 1 x Protected - Ideal For Main Store! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  4. All are flat green grass. Quiet sim, quarter of region belong to government. 1024 351 Prims 7168L http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peliantes/236/232/35 1024 m2 351 Prims 7680L http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peliantes/239/211/35 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peliantes/192/234/35 512 m2 175 Prims 3840L http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peliantes/211/253/35 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peliantes/214/237/35
  5. Fair enough. Thanks for the response. Like I said, I'm not a "gamer" as such even though I have, nerdly enough, been involved in group assaults on various battlefieds That's what a game means to me, at least, and SL is just so far from it.
  6. If you use Windows as your OS then you will have Windows Defender as your antivirus, it is automatically activated when you re-installed your software. You DO need to whitelist your viewer. If you use another OS I can offer no insight.
  7. This part does surprise me a little. I mean, if you open it "carefully" then opening it from the side should be "safe".
  8. I must have a version of the shoes where that has been corrected. They are marked "non-transferable." I got them for free from Free Galaxy.They came with a glimmer too, but I turned it off when it got annoying...
  9. That's interesting, if I recall correctly, Senra only had "flat feet".
  10. Just added the shoes and their alpha, piece of cake...yeah it's Senra "Club Goer".
  11. As far as I know, CasperTech is still not "integrated" into Second Life. (So any "benefit" to users of it being bough by LL is not realized, except it still exists.)
  12. In my experience, this can go either way, but judging on how things have gone over the past few years, I'm leaning more towards this not being a good move. LL owning and maintaining all their own products and processes was the best option. It's one of the reasons they bought CasperTech. It's easier to have and maintain processes like this in house than to outsource it. The same went for Tilia. Now all their payments are going to end up going through a third party where they went through their own house prior to this. If you think that Thune is in the game to make friends instead of profits, I have a bridge to Hawaii to sell you. Corporations exist to maximise their profits at the best margins possible. Thune isn't going to care about what is best for people in a game so long as the cash comes flowing in. Here's the worst part: they are after the payment process portal to use in the US. They likely couldn't care less about Second Life. They can now use this software for anything else they want in order to compete with companies like Stripe, Square and Paypal for international commerce. I 100% won't be surprised if once the 5 year contract is up, they raise rates beyond belief on players simply so they have a reason to escape the Second Life market because of how little revenue it will generate for them and shift their focus completely to other business. As much as I'd love to believe this was a way for LL to refocus on the game itself, it's really not. This should have stayed in house because it meant that LL would have had control of their own markets and been player focused because the exchange is what will determine the survival of the game long term. If prices to buy and sell L's goes up, you're going to see less people spending money and less new people joining. Now that a third party is involved, it's just another link in the chain that wants a piece of the pie.
  13. Available in 2 different landscaping styles with both seasonal and non-seasonal available right now!
  14. To be blunt ... buying, selling, purchase have all the same legal meaning where I live: it's an exchange of ownership by means of a payment. From that point nobody else then the owner itself has any right to say how to use his/hers property unless stated otherwise in a printed (not a referal to a website), in one of our official languages (preferable in the official language of the region) for warranty reasons.
  15. Have you tried resetting the scripts?
  16. Yeah, I don't know what happened with that forums post link. I thought I tested it, and I see it got the right comment number but in a totally different URI format, so… dunno. I'm not sure this helps, but at the Concierge and Land user group yesterday, I asked: That meeting is mostly in voice, so this is the best I could transcribe from Keira's response in Pantera Północy's YouTube recording: In retrospect I feel a little guilty about putting Keira on the spot like that; she was just in the audience with the rest of us, not on stage with Wendi, Vir, and Izzy, so… What can I say? I'm a boor.
  17. THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH 2 - 4 PM SLT: DJ Matti at Belli 5 Central Park Party Area http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPBA2/47/60/31
  18. This makes sense, however doesn't it also make sense to not pick it up or carry it from the "lid/screen", etc.? Some of the OP's advice sounds like.."common sense". Like, "don't drop it" (for example, not in his list I guess).
  19. Today
  20. Will do that instead. Thank you so much!
  21. Can call it just a habit while still partaking in it. One only starts to realize its addictiveness when stopping for a while and realizes the emotional withdrawals that come up as a result, especially if one hasn't substituted with a similar virtual world.
  22. Instead of resetting the script, you can simply call llStopAnimation and llStartAnimation in the timer event. Resetting the script is technically a bit overkill, but nothing major.
  1. Load more activity