All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Evolving Images Protected Road Sugarloaf, Sansara for sale or rent. Fantastic Linden protected hilltop view overlooking Sea of Fables. 3920sqm 1345 land capacity. (I have additional land I can also offer for sale for the same price in this region if you need more land impact.) Furnished home; beautifully landscaped. Buyer can keep home and landscaping or return it. I will leave it up as long as you like. Quality Radio with Customized Stations. YouTube TV can be setup on request (for rental). Bonus weeks available for long term renters. Taxi: Roadside Fantastic Hilltop View Sugarloaf View all listings online: Evolving Images Available Rentals Office for Parcels: Evolving Images Home on Parcel Rentals Office for $99 Skyboxes: Evolving Images $99 Weekly Rentals Click Here To See Available Rentals Photo Album
  3. By what agency? Both companies are private, so there are no shareholders, only investors who are represented by the boards of both companies. Electronic money transfer is a very highly regulated business, though, and Tilia is licensed in 48 states and territories to engage in it. Presumably all 48 licensors will need to approve the transfer of ownership and new management structure. This may be just a formality but I would think it has to happen.
  4. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly
  5. So often! why!? cute clothes ruined by this silliness. At least have the butt reveal be an option so the dress can be worn in places that aren't adult.
  6. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow
  7. Willowdale offers forest themed parcels that change seasons 4 times a year without you having to do anything at all. Seasons really help keep the land interesting and tenants are able to move and return landscaping items without it affecting the season changes.
  8. 2x 2048sqm moderate, 703 per parcel [Kyeryong] Protected front Unblockable Sunrise Flat Good parcel shape High ground, good view Quiet and lag-free region(no club or shop) SLurl 1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kyeryong/224/240/64 SLurl 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kyeryong/224/211/64 Price: L$ 13.107 (L$ 6.4/m2) per parcel Great place to live, Visit today! 🖥️ Land List: www.rich-lands.com
  9. * MarkLand * 4096 sqm Flat Square Green Land for Rent or for Sale in Longuns Ford * 1406 prims * Full land rights included. Nice flat, square grass plot. Rent it or buy it, the choice is yours. Pay the rent box in the corner, or buy it through the 'About land' window. You don't need to be a Premium member to rent it, free members are welcome.. Come and see it now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Longuns%20Ford/160/236/64 4096 sqm 1406 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand has been working with Second Life land for over ten years and currently has land ranging from tiny 16 sqm plots to 8192 sqm. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. So when you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  10. * MarkLand * 6528 sqm Flat Roadside Land for Sale or Rent in Glenmore * 2241 prims * Full land rights included. Flat Straight Roadside Land on Route 10 in Jeogeot. You can buy it through the 'About land' window, or you can rent it by paying the rent box that's in the corner. You don't need to be a Premium member to rent it, free members are welcome. Come and see it now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glenmore/125/216/50 6528 sqm 2241 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand has been in the Second Life land business for over ten years and currently has land ranging from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. Whenever you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  11. Peeve: A person who publicly announces that they are blocking me then responds to my posting, albeit with just a laugh. This is irrational behaviour.
  12. Words alone cannot express my condolences to you on your loss or ease the pain in your heart. Remember the good times and know that one day you will be with him again.
  13. Today
  14. --LIMITED OFFER-- Get 20% off on your first month valid when paying 4 weeks together on the first payment! Pay 4 Weeks Get 2 Days Free!
  15. Evening meetings often turn energetic. D A N C E
  16. It's been a few years since I last visited Secondlife but, having seen the recent announcement, I thought I'd swing by and see what the Forum thought of all this. As an objective observer and somewhat analyst in this space, a possible view of this is as follows: Tilia Timeline (my recollection - so possibly not 100% correct - particularly around timings of JP Morgan and Dunamu) 2019: Tilia officially operational within Linden Lab, handling financial transactions and managing compliance for Second Life. This setup allowed users to buy, sell, and cash out Linden Dollars seamlessly, integrating real-world financial transactions with the virtual economy. 2020: Linden Lab was acquired by an investment group led by Randy Waterfield and Brad Oberwager. This acquisition aimed to support continued growth for Second Life and expand the financial services of its subsidiary Tilia. 2022: Tilia was spun off from Linden Lab as a separate company, focusing on providing financial services tailored for digital economies, including gaming platforms, virtual world publishers, and NFT providers. After its spin-off, Tilia secured strategic investments from J.P. Morgan. 2023: Tilia received additional strategic investment from J.P. Morgan Payments and dunamu, aiming to help Tilia expand its services and support a broader range of transactions in the digital economy My Overview: The Thules move appears to be the fruition of a 5 year strategic plan initiated in 2020 by Waterfield and Oberwager. One common misconception (in my opinion) might be viewing Second Life as the primary value asset in Linden Lab’s portfolio. In my analysis, since 2020, Tilia has emerged as the segment with greater growth potential, increasingly recognized and cultivated by Linden Lab and market observers alike for its promising future and exit value. Tilia represents both a modern and potentially lucrative technology stack, as well as a relatively low friction licensed entry point into the lucrative US digital payments ecosystem. By separating Tilia from its umbrella, investors not only streamlined Linden Lab’s operations but also potentially increased Tilia’s market value as an independent entity—ripe for acquisition. Moreover, this strategy aligns with typical private equity plays, which focus on boosting short-term financial metrics and preparing companies—or their most profitable parts—for sale. The implications of these strategic divestitures for Second Life look pretty fundamental. While the official stance positions the sale of Tilia and the subsequent partnership with Thunes as a boon for payment processing capabilities, a deeper analysis suggests otherwise. The five-year exclusive partnership with Thunes, while ostensibly a stability measure, could well be the timeframe investors see as sufficient to wind down operations. This timeline may not only allow for the amortization of remaining assets but also the management of user transition or platform shutdown with minimal disruption. With the tech landscape evolving rapidly, Second Life’s technology and user engagement models appear increasingly dated. Without significant reinvestment—a prospect made unlikely by the current strategic direction—Second Life might struggle to retain its relevance in the coming years. My Forecast (for what it's worth) While it may appear that the funds generated by the sale of Tilia represent a windfall for Linden Lab, a substantial amount of those funds are destined for the pockets of JP Morgan, and Dunamu. Whether the balance is destined for reinvestment in Secondlife, or simply as dividends paid directly into the coffers of Randy Waterfield et al, is yet to be seen. If I were still an active resident, I wouldn't count on much longer than 3 or 4 years of continued enjoyment of SL. Which is still a pretty good outlook for any legacy technology platform in this environment. So not all doom and gloom!
  17. Alwin Alcott

Ruth hair

ruth hair = browshaper, it is one of the non removable items on a avatar. You can hide the hair by applying a transparant texture on it, ánd set all sliders concerning the hair at 0. Do not touch the brow sliders if those are ok
  18. By what agency? Both companies are private, so there are no shareholders, only investors who are represented by the boards of both companies. You may be right. You could even say that the Tilia acquisition is part 2, with part one being the departure of LL's VP engineering and VP marketing in January. You could further project that LL expects the exit to be complete within 5 years, given that that's the stated duration of the Thune partnership. [I doubt that LL would sell user data and content to an AI company, even if technically they have the right to do so. They would be begging for a class action suit.] BUT .. 5 years is a long time, and a lot could happen. Sl's user base could dry up and blow away naturally. Or, a large, dedicated contingent could simply continue nearly indefinitely, and some weird employee buyback scenario could unfold, if Patch, Grumpity and possibly Oberwager were interested. Or Thune could dry up and blow away, and LL might then be unable to find a payment partner (seems unlikely to me, but stranger things have happened). Or the Thune partnership could simply be extended. Again, you could be right. Personally, I find this all very, very interesting, and I'm willing to wait and see. Oh, and I want to commend everyone on this thread for a really Thought-Provoking discussion.
  19. Lydia Imtiaz

Ruth hair

Hi all hoping somebody can help, i have a ruth hair inside my Lelutka head and hoping somebody knows how i can remove it .. i changed to an older eyebrow base and then the ruth hair appeared inside, i changed the brow base back but now i cant remove the ruth hair if anyone could shed light on how to remove it please let me know.. many thanks.. Lydia
  1. Load more activity