All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My old information ya, they can have that. They wont have any useful payment information though. I already have a new card on the way and they don't have any of my others. I have changing card numbers on speed dial. It's not my first rodeo. Hehehe
  3. Anyone considered just using a vehicle you "add" instead of complaining?
  4. Do you really think that your payment history magically disappears from their databases, when you remove your payment information from the website? Your data are in there somewhere, like it or not.
  5. Texture animations are something I have not touched in a long time, and I very rarely used non-looping animations. While working on a project, I found that llSetTextureAnim (and its link counterpart) don't work quite as expected when you use ROTATE without LOOP for mode. Here's a sample of what I'm talking about (plus the function signature for reference): llSetTextureAnim( integer mode, integer face, integer sizex, integer sizey, float start, float length, float rate ); llSetTextureAnim(ANIM_ON | SMOOTH | ROTATE, 0, 0, 0, 0, TWO_PI, PI_BY_TWO); According to the wiki article, length, when used with the ROTATE flag in mode, uses radians as its unit, so one would assume that TWO_PI would cause the texture animation to run one complete revolution before stopping. However, this does not appear to be the case, as it stops just short of that. It gets worse. When I set length to TWO_PI * 2, I was then expecting the end angle to be twice as far from the start angle, but instead it stopped at exactly the same position it did for TWO_PI. So I started entering numbers to try and manually line the end angle up back to where it started to measure one complete revolution, two complete revolutions, etc. Long story short, I found that length was offsetting my values by -1. So in order to animate exactly one revolution in a non-looping rotation texture animation, I now use the following: llSetTextureAnim(ANIM_ON | SMOOTH | ROTATE, 0, 0, 0, 0, TWO_PI + 1, PI_BY_TWO); Is this a bug? Expected behavior? Either way, this isn't documented in the wiki. Oh, and before anyone asks: Second Life RC Magnum 2024-03-18.8333615376
  6. logan lol its free and I almost make him look like myself, try the otjhr head I cant achieve same result
  7. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken sloths. The end
  8. Many announcements yield bitter emotions. L E M O N
  9. Today
  10. Your place is always so dingy! I bet you regret firing the cleaning service.
  11. I can think of obvious reasons of "why" a 5-year deal would be part of it.. 🙂
  12. I'm probably just not remembering it is all.. Either way, I won't have to this time.. I decided to wait and see what they tell us and read what they give us when the new one shows up. plus probably gonna do some research. In the mean time, I downgraded my 3 accounts that were premium to basics and removed my payment information.. I've been hit twice with information leaks by bigger companies than this one. One was not too long after some other company took them over.. Third time isn't gonna be a charm for me.. hehehe
  13. Yeah, one expects the "partnership" is just a contract specifying what each party is committed to do for the other and what contingencies can change those commitments. (Yeah, those will include what happens if either party is sold or is unable to perform on its commitments, etc.) It's just an agreement. Both parties need it, so they negotiated its terms, in this case with a five year interval (by which time they might negotiate different terms, extend, or cancel). Of course it exists—and it would be ever so interesting to read.
  14. if it's not meant to be used for vehicles it should be deliberate, we know the residents... if it's possible, they will use it as road.
  15. There are for sure reasons possible for that .. Sl 's expected lifetime? The instant cash they get by the sale? The time they think SL get sold again?
  16. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken sloths. The
  17. Thunes calls it's customers, partnerships. I expect Thunes made that 5 yr obligation from LL to use and pay for their service. Why would LL lock themselves into a money transmitting company for 5 years? Someone else could come along with better service and rates, and now LL would have to pay to break a contract. Of course if Thunes cannot make a profit and goes under, I suppose that would cancel the contract. Most long term contracts will offer lower or fixed rates for the term. That would be LL's reason to enter into the contract. And Thunes locks in a customer for 5 years, giving them time to grow their network.
  18. the interesting thing to know would be who made the 5 yr partnership a part of the deal ; Thunes ... or LL.
  19. Yeah… until they need to find/build a replacement, or expend time and effort to minimize the Thunes Tax that will now skim from the SL economy without much flowing back to Linden coffers.
  20. even debatable if the future will be here "soon" .. some things wait on repair for a decade ... ( or they change the situation to a "feature" instead of being broken (as login on the testgrid) )
  21. I just have to grab this from BlueSky because text search is a thing and Invision doesn't seem to embed bsky: To the extent they're about Tilia tomfoolery, we can't really be sure of that, can we? I mean, Marketplace being more b0rked than usual is challenging to detect, but Tilia delay is pretty objectively quantifiable. And conceivably someone could benefit from "special timing" of transactions until this deal closes. Or not. Hanlon's Razor, eh wot?
  22. Hmmm...maybe some people become something 'fake' when they develop an alt. But most I've known who develop an alt that has a life inworld considers that alt to be a facet of themselves, and so not fake. "I am large, I contain multitudes." -- Walt Whitman
  23. But .. Those are skin appliers, which disables BoM, which means you're no longer using the Velour skin that's supposed to go with the head skin. As long as you're happy with the results that's of course not really relevant, but it means you get none of the benefits of being BoM (such as the ability to use alpha masks or wear different BoM layers to enhance your skin or add tattoos/scars/body hair/whatevers without using onion layers and deal with all the issues that those tend to bring).
  24. Even those people who say SL and RL are one and the same and warn 'fakes' to stay away probably have a secret alt. or two for when they want to be 'fake' themselves!
  25. I tried to find that on Amazon... no results
  1. Load more activity