All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 10pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs, Live Singers & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 10 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ WYTCHWHISPER ~ MONDAY 9 - 10 PM  AUG 26th ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM AUGUST 20th ● CRAZY TRAIN ~ THURSDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ERIN ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ SONG BIRD ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM  ● TEAM SOLO ~ THURSDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ KIRT ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ THURSDAY 8 - 10 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ RHAPSODY ~ FRIDAY 8 - 9 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ JOSE ~ FRIDAY 9 - 10 PM ● TRIBUTE - PISTOL ANNIES ~ SATURDAY NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET AUGUST 24th ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ SATURDAY 6 - 7 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ TRINITY ~ SATURDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ LOST SINGER ~ SATURDAY 8 - 9 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ STAY AWAY JOE ~ SATURDAY 9 - 10 PM  Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails)  Night DJ Manager: Freaky (freakytexan.zepp) Club/Day Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Night Manager: Halo (mataangeleyes) Publicity Manager: Erin (erindiawolf) Owner/Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!     
  3. I've used keyframe animation with canned paths before. This is keyframe animation with dynamically generated paths and collision avoidance. I just give it the destination, and it figures out the route by itself. It can find and reach avatars anywhere on the parcel. Including going up stairs. I haven't seen that done in SL by anyone else. It doesn't even seem to have been done for bots that are avatars. SmartMates (apparently the last survivor of the bot list on the wiki) doesn't have that. They just follow waypoints or the user that owns them. Smartbots offers a kitten, a gorilla, an alpaca, and a bodyguard. Those require a server, a paid account with the server operator, and an extra SL account. Now that we have animesh, we should be able to do that sort of thing entirely within SL.
  4. Moderate zone, water view parcel, with furnished mesh house , beach front. Price is 4000 Linden. url: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scaroth/199/17/22 come and check
  5. being lied to by an sl gf or partner about their activities in sl
  6. Funny, just the other day I was in a convo about hover height too. Personally, if possible, I like to 'bake' mine directly into the avi shape; but you really do get a much finer granularity with the QuickPrefs. (Via 'Appearance', you only get to adjust in increments/decrements between 1-100).
  7. I will buy a full building in preference to a backdrop -- when an analogous product, within a reasonable price range exists. So, for instance, I own probably about 10 houses, an equal number of full skyboxes, and a host of smaller builds (sheds, greenhouses, and so forth) that I own primarily because they are useful for photographs. Generally (although not always) full builds are higher quality, with better textures, and so forth, but more to the point, they are much more versatile. The average cheap and disposable backdrop is useful for a half dozen shots, at the outside, and it really only works from one angle, because that's how it's designed. But a full house, or even a really good skybox (I own some pretty expensive ones) can be used over and over again, in different configurations. Part of the problem here, though, is price point and function. As I suggested, for many photographers, it doesn't make sense to buy a full structure for, say, L$400, when they can get a backdrop for, quite probably, less than a quarter of that. (Again, though a high quality modular backdrop -- I have one that represents an entire urban alleyway, about a block long -- can cost as much or even more than a house.) You are talking as though backdrops and full builds were interchangeable items, or that one is usurping the role of the other. They aren't: they serve different functions, for different kinds of customers. The makers of backdrops are filling an identified need of people who don't want a full house. What you're essentially asking is that people who don't want, or need, or have use for a particular product, should buy it anyway. The market doesn't work that way, nor should it.
  8. This detailed response actually help me as well; as I am currently in the same situation. Looking to upgrade to a gaming system but wanted to be able to carry second life with me. After reading what you said I guess i'll sacrifice the portable factor for something long lasting. Thanks!
  9. I reserve the right to not be Peeved if the IMer is really hawt 😛 /me oggles
  10. great sim still available you wont find a full sim only 10 sims from Blake !! Come grab it !
  11. Hey Girl.... You left yourself wide open... something I can't resist.
  12. I Sooooo feel your pain 🙂 I’m amazed you weren’t asked to Voice just to prove things 🙂
  13. Trying to develop better habits, like not being half naked and exercising.
  14. Oh, and make sure you can live with the HUD. There are some heads that look great, but the HUDs are like using a rotary telephone. Just unbearable.
  15. It was from my dash cam.. Its on video I just did a capture.. Oh yes. I had to pull over and it took me about 5 minutes to stop shaking. ** I highly recommend a dash cam to every driver. I have one I use on my RV and can use it on my car to.. For reasons like this. In accidents it is proof I was not hte idiot in the situation. I honestly do not know HOW I did not connect with her car. (oh also she flipped me the bird)
  16. Today
  17. Whoa! And you still managed to get photos? I'm impressed. I would have been shaking for the next ten minutes.
  18. Any IM that starts off with “Hey Girl....”
  19. Photography within Second Life is what inspired me to find out more about Second Life. Art is sometimes a better advertisement than professional advertising.
  20. Heh ... If that's the worst that anyone says to me this week, I'll be fine. I don't do drama, so I just figured you must have had a rough weekend. We're cool, Tarina. 😉
  21. you are not wrong. There is a significant majority of jurisdictions in the world where homosexuality as an act in itself is not illegal. General equality (non-discrimination) rights still have some way to go, but as time goes on the world as a whole is also getting there on equality https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
  22. I’ve been away a while, but there used to be a problem with people dropping replicating items on open-drop land and griefing the landowner. Really, thats more of a “take care of your Land Permissions” issue; but I guess it could make some folks testy....
  23. Today I reaffirmed that the Welcome Areas / Sim Down Redirect Areas are STILL the best free show in Second Life......
  1. Load more activity