All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ah yes, when presented with reality, fall back on a fallacy. I've left this thread alone for some time - nice try though. Since you've decided to go down that route however, you've made it quite clear that you have no interest whatsoever in any viewpoint except your own. Have a pleasent day.
  3. ohh i might not be as invested as you are invested in this thread by sitting here all day and posting replies every 5 mins. anyhow i am done arguing here. Still gonna cross fingers for the sims to stay. Peace out
  4. And what bias would that be, hmm? I'll answer that for you: My bias is for the truth of the matter. Reality. There is no "hate" involved in my responses - at all. That you appear to think otherwise is a very clear indicator of just how invested you are and how much said investment has blinded you to what anyone has actually said. Go on back, read the thread, read what was actually said and do take note that I (and a few others you're lumping together with your statement) have explicitly stated we hope HL can remain, that we liked what we saw and wish the creator the best. Oh but wait - actually seeing and understanding that would ruin your narrative, wouldn't it?
  5. It is not my place to explain anything. That is for Lawrence and Djehan to do, should they so desire. I did, however, do a rather radical thing: I went to her sim, and, you know, actually talked to her. Were I in her shoes, I would, in all honesty, probably have spoken out here in person myself. But, considering how this thread has been going, can you really blame her that she doesn't?!
  6. No one in here hates Djehan ... not even the person threatening to ruin her work by presenting it in the worst kind imaginable seems to hate her.
  7. I was worried there might be some last minute issues if I cashed out later in the month, so I cashed out on the 20th. It processed fine and didn't ask for any details. Went into the billing info page today and it's asking for everything ID wise - name, address, DOB, ID documents and I'm guessing also address verification docs. I went part way through to see how much info the system wanted, then quit out of it. I'm not sure if it would block me from cashing out today, but I'm going to presume I can't cash out without re-IDing myself fully. Or the system isn't working correctly. I don't need to cash out in the near future, so I'm going to hold off and see if it gets fixed before I send anything.
  8. and your bias isnt showing? seriously i can't understand all the hate and suspicion that is aimed at Dhejann. But haters gonna hate , meanwhile donations keep raising up everyday.
  9. As more homes are built, more abandons will happen and that means it's not just Mon, Wed, & Fri that someone trying for a home in Bellisseria can look forward to. IMO, one should try for them, but take it easy. Have patience sure, but never hurts to just try refreshing now and again as you idly do other things online. Literally all the Bellisseria homes that my wife & myself have caught have been abandons, even the first one my wife caught 2 weeks after the initial release & thank you deeply to whomever left them for whatever reasons they moved on. One person's perfect fit (I think our homes are beyond lovely in their views of water or mountains) is another person's meh, so have hope and have fun.
  10. can i get the group link? also do they allow skyboxes?
  11. It is *one* way to look at it, of course, with the humour properly intact, and I agree and support wholeheartedly....... But, unfortunately, insinuating child avatars (underage-looking avatars, whatever their age-description, no matter how close they are to being of-age, and no matter how old the adult is behind the avatar) with sexual situations in any context is what Linden Lab tries to avoid. The visuals. The optics. The reputation! The slippery slope is so slippery it defies even the very notion of slippery-ness, so the a zero-tolerance policy is would be well placed here I think. Edit: made it more clearly an opinion rather than a fact. My opinion, not fact.
  12. As I said; the case of Hangars Liquides has the potential to be an important precedent for how other, similar sims are to be treated by Linden Lab. So if Djehan or anyone else could explain how a sim that appears to breach the discount rules could still receive that discount, then that solves the issue and everyone is happy. Instead all I see is blind faith in the creator, which is utterly useless to the owner of any other sim that might be reading this thread.
  13. Errr, you must be reading a different thread than us - Djehan does not seem to talk much at all - whereever you look it's Lawrence talking ... he even started this thread, while Djehan remained suspiciously silent for her project being at stake. Well but let's consider your proposed case - if she were in constant contact: explain the situation they are in now.
  14. Omg ive seen this. this is right down from Guppy where ive been camping out lol. its awesome I thought wow what a cool idea! Great work
  15. LOL. Did you just seriously correct me on the 'SL' thing? Why, I think you just did. 😜 Seriously, though, isn't it time you gave it a rest? Djhan said she only needs 3,000 euros, as a downpayment, and that the matter has been squared with SL.. err, LL. 😛 The rest is just you, and other detractors, spewing bile at HL. And it's rather unbecoming, really.
  16. Still camping out waiting for a houseboat in Guppy LOL
  17. I went to look at Sansar about a year ago . The graphics etc. were impressive but really it seemed like a showcase for what's being trialled - so I haven't been back again but maybe in a couple of years if it really gets going and there's things to do there I might rejoin.
  18. Nooo, I didn't stole that boat from under your 2 noses I got a house WITH a waterview 🥰
  19. Djehan is not an idiot, LOL. And nor are the Lindens. And you really must be rather naive if you think she isn't in constant contact with them. You don't get to run 5 sims like that, for years, based on a fly-by-the-seats-of-my-pants attitude of "Oh well, we'll just see what happens next month." What is happening here, though, is that I constantly see ppl maligning HL, based on nothing more than how they THINK what's going on.
  20. I have been looking for months to get a new home and I never see them. Is there a trick to claiming one?
  21. Well I guess they vary. Most of those I bought were in the vendor named "old gardens" ... I took that to be romantic and sort of oldfashioned but I believe they were made some time ago since when I had them rezzed by the vendor I noticed some of the trees where just two plain prims at 90 degress- the VERY old way to make plants! I haven't tested those yet. The ones I tested were "new gardens" I only bought two of these and they were mesh. I personally prefer sculpts - maybe iI will be happier with the old gardens.
  22. Yup, me too. Tagged it, named it, but it was gone before I could complete the transaction. Must be yours now, iBrat! 🙂
  23. I know it's hard to believe if you didn't see it but this is actually a huge improvement from how it was a year ago.
  24. Just caught an abandon and it looks great! Further inspection will tell
  1. Load more activity