All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you! I doubt I'd have found that one on my own!
  3. Pull up a specific Blog section - the previous announcement was in Featured News. Then click the Follow button: When you click Follow, you can choose how to be notified: The new page will let you select what you get emailed about.
  4. Trying to find my notes on that -- assuming I'm not just dreaming again
  5. there are many ways to get your avatar inside a closed space, once you rule out cam sitting or rezzing, the easiest being to just fly or fall into it really fast (lets just pretend that scripted objects aren't a thing)
  6. I need redemption, For sins I can’t mention by Carolina Schön, en Flickr
  7. That could be fixed. What if sitting and touching only worked if there was a clear line of sight between avatar and touch point? (The simulator knows how to check that. See "llCastRay".) Then an unauthorized person could not get through a locked door by camming and sitting. Locked doors would work.
  8. Coming available soon 6912 sq m 9500L per month. 2109 prims! Message me in world if interested.
  9. Another option, though definitely not for everyone: If you are willing to take a US $7 tier charge for one month (assuming you aren't paying any currently), then you can bump the radio button at the bottom of the Land Use Fees page. As long as that radio button is at least 1024 higher than whatever you are currently using, it will let you try for and accept a new Linden Home. Note that bumping the radio button will NOT incur any costs until such time as your tier usage actually increases. Unfortunately, if you are already using more than the 1024, then bumping to the next level may cost more than $7.
  10. Demand is good. The secret of business: 'Get Customers, keep them'.
  11. I am very appreciative of the help. The thing is I am confused if its due to the stability of the fx cores as they use 8 minor ones, or it could be instability as I have an ATI. But honestly I should be hitting at the very least 30fps in less dense areas. My Asus RX570 OC Strix 4gig with a i7 3770 triples my frames, and even loading times. I guess it could be an instability issue, but I am our of thought and just having to assume I am doomed and will need to get a new pc for second life.
  12. Nothing new to help find script overload, though.
  13. I'm looking but haven't yet figured it out... where do you sign up for notifications about blog updates?
  14. Let's let them finish getting the current stuff squared away. There are only so many LL workers. They still have lots of work to do just to take care of the extreme demand for the new stuff.
  15. Rolig Loon

Only General?

And if you accidentally mistyped your birthday when you joined, you can submit a support case to explain what happened. Expect some skepticism because ... well, who can't remember her own birthday? So, the Lab may ask you to send a photocopy of some official document to prove who you are and what your real age is.
  16. Wow ! So glad my lady grabbed a place first night they opened. A houseboat too lucky us ! More importantly it shows there is still a HUGE demand for the game despite the current, ahem, wrinkles.
  17. Same topic on reddit. well, This will get you more help. Cy is here. Cy knows stuffs.
  18. But, ok so I can't walk across a crowded bar sashaying my skirt. But how about for static poses. I would be willing to wait for my skirt, or towl, or sheet or whatever piece of cloth to settle over my body for a picture.
  19. I actually expected to get an email also, even if a bit after the fact. In addition to setting up your notifications so that you get notified if Patch updates that thread, you can also get notified when LL updates the Blogs - which is where the official announcement happened on this.
  20. Oh bad luck I must say the new region looks magnificent, risked a drive around on the new roads today. Incredibly popular too, the amount of green dots on the map is jaw dropping and I wish LL every success with this interesting new development.
  21. Friday: 2pm to 4pm Friday Night Dance Party with DJ TarzanTom, in Skygarden Club. Saturday: 8am Show and Tell Building Class, in main sandbox. 10am to 11.30 am Scripting Class- Loops, in Skygarden sandbox. 11am to 1pm DJ Blue Party , on the beach. Sunday : 7am Scripting Class-Rotations, in Skygarden sandbox. 12pm to 2pm Easter Party with DJ Luke, on party platform. All classes are free. More details at http://helpinghaven.weebly.com http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Helping%20Haven%20Gateway/42/52/25
  22. Draw distance. Drop it to minimum ( 32m ) using quick prefs. What a dif ! If you sail or fly though .... you'll want to slide it up again
  23. Translation, "I am to busy creating my own drama to deal with yours"
  24. Anyone who says who voice verified etc; the most funny thing I saw in profile I perved whilst hosting once was this girl joined and paid 50L$ to join a group to say supposedly she is verified RL girl like you totally been jipped and scammed by paying to join that. Other one that I shake my head is with threatening I'm gonna mess with you if you mess with me or my friends/family/partner like I'm quaking in my booties!! I admit I have a BDSM quiz thingy that irks some but not gonna force my choice in lifestyle on anyone; my choice at end of day. What else irks me the ASCII coding of a puppy or whatever it is because it don't always show for me.
  25. Curiously, I had the same problem but only today, and in a road vehicle.
  26. Today
  27. Switching to Isis lowered my monthly clothing budget, that's a benefit of sorts. When I'm at events and see pretty Lara stuff I just remind myself of how many Lara exclusive items didn't fit my body anyway because of higher body fat. Don't have that problem as much with Belleza, so the number of brands on my list is about the same.
  1. Load more activity