All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. But if it's the perfect house apart from that, wouldn't derender solve the problem?
  3. Thank you so much for the link.
  4. I hope one day, the practitioners of Feng Shui will perfect their craft, so that they can perform it instead of merely practicing it! Fun fact: Phyllis Diller always referred to her husband as Feng (Fang).
  5. thank you all for your answers. But you misunderstand me. I wasn't talking about the profile picture, I was talking about the web section of the profile. I have a large size photo there. The system does not change their resolution, remains as is.
  6. Dunno, not a friend of wishlists for myself. For two reasons - First, I do not enjoy getting gifts or someone paying for my stuff - neither in SL nor RL. However, that's mainly due to my upbringing where gifts would always come with expectations and strings attached. So I dread getting gifts - but I absolutely enjoy giving gifts, either buying people something or craft something myself - my highest gifts are paintings, because they're using up the most time and energy, heh. The second is - I don't ask for things, again, neither in SL nor RL. Mainly because it'd make me feel like I'm begging. But that's another can of worms I should not open, actually. Instead, I'd like to add that while I may feel about that in regards to myself, it does not apply to other people. I do not think they are begging by having a wishlist. How others utilize their wishlist is up to them entirely. I don't really mind, and I understand that (thankfully! )not everyone has as skewed perceptions as I do in that regard. But I do find it offputting if the very first thing I see on a profile is their wishlist, or if it's too boldly advertised. But even then - to each their own. I'd still talk to them like I'd do normaly.
  7. How does one question become sarcasm? <- is this sarcasm, too?
  8. K-Pop girls are too Kawaii and practice Feng Shui, [see what I did there?] so wouldn't be compatible I presume.
  9. From http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Limits : Profile > Picture - native aspect ratio; thumbnail cropped to 72×72 pixels; zoomed uncropped up to 300×300 pixels
  10. You also see that with female clothing designers as well. Some had Freya, now they dropped it for Legacy.
  11. It will be resized to 800x800 after uploading it. And resized to 512x512 in-world. As for the image file itself, I think the maximum resolution is 1024 (longest side) - could be 20348, but not sure, file size at 1MB. Though it WILL be resized down to 800x800. So if you are playing with it in Affinity Photo or GIMP or something, you may want to resize it down manually. If you usually export files as PNG - it will be better to save as JPEG at 70% quality for profile images.
  12. What I understand: You have to report ALL your earnings but PayPal only has to report above $20k OR 200 transactions. We don’t get a 20,000 exemption for our earnings. Would be nice.
  13. I would think this to be a good test. You know how group chat can start lagging like crazy when there are a lot of people? Or even open chat when there are a lot of people? I've always thought it had to do with a lot of people, maybe it's the chat system itself? Full disclosure: I am a GENIUS at knowing just barely enough to be dangerous.
  14. Found this pic of a T-shirt that Taya made. I don't think I ever posted it so here ya go! I just love how powerful I feel just wearing it!
  15. I noticed this, too. It gets even worse when people are building those additional add-on decks on top.
  16. No need for sarcasm. I read a zillion different opinions on that lady and her suit, here alone. And everyone fancies themselves an expert, but few really are. So, like I asked, if even half of what she alleges is true, about very sloppy, insecure IT practices, shouldn't we have reason to worry a bit?
  17. Documentation, the RL equivalent of profiles.
  18. One question: Do you use *anything* Google?
  19. There are some truths about Texas and some that are simply to narrow because Texas varies in ideas, political support and community. Here in the south side of Houston, People around the surrounding annexes tend to be more moderate and liberal. It is a cultural melting pot, and Dallas and Austin also follow that pattern. Further south in galveston is a whole different place, where it is an island community a different then mainland Texas with a wide variety of people. Suburbs away from main cities tend to be more far right, and conservative towards others. In 90% of the main texas regions especially along I45 , no one can drive worth a darn and are straight up disrespectful especially in pickup trucks.
  20. I was inspired by the pretty B&W shots but decided to do my version with colour splash and I'm pretty happy my dabble came out.
  21. What's your business type and budget? Not even going to attempt to contact you unless even that is worthwhile.
  1. Load more activity