All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I won't be sharing the person, because it will spread it. I only reported the first or second time. Haven't seen this link since. I am hoping that by just being loud enough, there will be some action taken against this. I have calmed down and really hope someone will take action. This feels like living in a small village and there is this one person everyone knows is shady and refuses to move or doesn't get arrested.
  3. I am having a great time at the Bellisseria 5th Anniversary events! I just wanted to share some pictured of a few of the activities I have participated in. I've done the train and helicopter tour. I ran around the event regions like a mad woman collecting my 650 plus flowers to get my hunt prizes. I think I lost a few pounds with all this running! I picked up all my 80 plus gifts. Oh, and I collected notecards from all the home designers – I envy all their work (I always have) and was thrilled to be able to collect their style notecards! DJ and live events so far have been awesome! I am looking forward toward to attending more of these events as my time allows. Thank you to ALL of you who put this event on for all of us! It is beautiful here and I am enjoying all the activities you put together and scheduled for this amazing event. Happy Birthday Bellisseria! ❤️
  4. Free Gift Aardvark Goose Capone Mafia Family Portrait http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/122/106/22
  5. Are you reporting them each time they send you these links? To be honest, telling users in the forums about it won't get any more results than reporting it will.. I also don't think sharing the name and having others report the person, if they never got the link will be helpful.. Because they haven't received the link themselves to report it and it won't show in their logs if this person never sent it to them.. That could maybe get them in trouble for making false reports.
  6. Oh no!!! That's terrible. I wish you could explore on my computer for a bit. SL is so amazing and beautiful. What a shame! Will you get a new computer soon?
  7. Elements...makes me think I want "weather" all over the mainlands. ☔
  8. 9 out 10 possibilities is this a hair that is straight from out blender or any other software package the creator is using to make his/her items.
  9. The name can't be posted here but, if people want to take this up, you could name the person in PMs so that multiple people report it, which might just get more action from LL. You can send it to me if you like.
  10. I am selling my full sim with 20k prims for L$60.000. You pay the transfer fee. Send me a message if you are interested for more details. Sim name: Klein Drenthe Tier date: 24th of the month
  11. you want to success ? well , follow the crowd become the people pleaser, do what they want you to do or react. accept their view event yoy dislagreed. sort answer, be faked and deny youw ownself
  12. I understand what d u mean with lost in game.imo in SL people try build self imaging, thas why many play alt, the main avi is the focus avatar they try to build the ideal self image, best personaluty they want to crwate, and to play bad they use alts. the problem if this can distort your real eprsonality, unleass you are healthy mentally , so theres no problem but if you havrle issue with your personality this games is baaad.
  13. Recently, I ranted here about a hacker who is sending links to random people that looks like it contains child p*** I reported it, never actually clicked the link and now over a week later, NOTHING has been done. In fact, this is much worse now. I checked to see if their account is gone, but no...they have updated their profile picture with two SL avatars, one is definitely very young and you really do not want to know the rest. I am feeling sick. This is so far outside of any comfort zone and I honestly don't know if I should cry or throw up. Today, it feels like I am enabling this by using SL. I feel horrible, like there is a cold knife being stabbed into my stomach.
  14. Today
  15. calling it paranoid is perhaps a bit to much : ) ..but with so many "common" houses on a region, and just a few rarer locations, every time you click you have the same amount of chance to get a nice location ...or not. When you , as example, have 10% chance on a nice location doesn't mean you get 9 less good against 1 good .. but it's évery click 1:10 . So... could be 198 less desired and the 199 th bingo. And you'r not alone in that game.. all players have that. note; the numbers are fictive, i have no idea what the actual ratio is.
  16. I thought the adult thing was that one club or whatever it was that they were making.. Kind of like the Motown place they made.
  17. Honestly, it probably wouldn't work for me. For me, one can't really start a conversation by stating the end result outright, without it becoming too awkward to continue. Every kind of contact or friendship I have made has started with a point of interest. Someone has got a cool outfit and we get talking about vendors and styles. Another person makes great pictures and we just get lost chatting about it for hours. Plenty of avenues to start talking. And for every attempt made, there are dozens where you get left on read, where folks promise to reply and then they just never do. I'm guilty of that too. That's fine too, not a good match in that case. I think posts in this subsection would be more succesful if they went "Looking for someone to sail with!" or "I want to have a music 'book' club" or "I play boardgames and need more players" instead of "I am looking for a friend". Maybe I took the question too literal.
  18. I was new once, i think i might have seen sl featured on a tv show, so I tried to sign up. LL just laughed and said go away when u get a better computer. A couple of years later I got a new computer. When I signed up, LL said, wellll... you just barely meet our minimum requirements, your experience will probably suck, but we will let you sign up anyway. Its funny, lag was never an issue way back when, I could be at a club with 50 other people, all rezzed because there wasn't an option not to rezz everyone.. My experience got worse and worse with more sl "improvements" until all I could do was stand on my platform. I finally got a newer computer, and all was good for a while, but again, as sl continued to improve my experience got worse and worse. I run on low graphics settings, draw 32, no extra settings except transparent water, all avatars over 20 k jellied, and frame rate capped at 15. I do all right, but you never know which new "improvement" will sink my computer for good So here I am 14 years later, still enjoying my crappy experience. 😂 p.s. unlike a lot of other I didn't join for the sex
  19. I have wondered about this too. Especially because the best parcels often seem to get taken by the same people, even before Premium Plus. But maybe I'm just being paranoid.
  20. Due to scheduling constraints, this event was cancelled.
  1. Load more activity