All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I would hope it bypasses Tilia, since it is a "direct payment" and Tilia / Thune shouldn't get a cut! Except, LL will benefit by "all payments going through Thune", since they will have more "payment methods".
  3. Yeah, people need to check memes closely before posting.
  4. For those starting out with L$s, sure. But the idea is to find a way for those without L$s to get L$s without buying them through a TIlia account. If US$ payment for a Premium subscription doesn't go through Tilia (and I'm not sure it doesn't), then this way the Lab could bypass Tilia. And that all assumes it's in the Lab's interest to cut Tilia out of the loop. They created Tilia for a reason, so they wouldn't want to solve those problems again for subscription revenue unless that's already how it works.
  5. Thanks. It's from WINGSDG (https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Sign/187/157/21) and was on sale for Happy Weekend. It's called ER1108.
  6. I just picked up a couple of colors of the Kojima Jeans at Deadwool. Really like them so far! You should grab a demo and check them out!
  7. "Tardfish made an adorable animesh featuring a curious monkey, nestled in it’s very own banana! It’s honestly got some of the smoothest & cutest animations - as to be expected from this awesome creator!" Read more on the blog
  8. We are hiring DJs, Hosts, Dancers and Strippers. DJs - Voice is optional - Should have a decent following Hosts - Must be able to engage a crowd Dancers - Must know how to emote and socialize Strippers - Must Emote You will make 100% of your tips. Hosts need no experience. We will train you. I also teach emoting in my free time for dancers. Hit me up in game for an application (jaydegiovanni) or come to the club and get an application from the back wall in the no hiring sign. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eternal Darkness/50/24/25
  9. RISE Wrestling (Ring of Internaesttional Stars Experience) is an International wrestling federation traveling the globe bringing you great wrestling. We strive to bring you an international experience as we tour many different countries. We seek new talent that has the drive & determination to be the best. Seeking male and female wrestlers, commentators(Must have in world voice), referees and valets/managers ( must have in world voice). Free training will be provided. When your training is completed, pay will be given for every show you take part in. Fill out the application below. If you are available weekday afternoons and /or Saturday afternoons please fill out the application or for questions or more information, please contact Randy Glenfadden (randyglenfadden) in world or on Discord Barbie#5182 ( RISE Talent Acquisition Manager RISE Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWLfLgMzng_NATD_bVF8BRimwaUf65ghZ7TdRiT0IV1NH_tA/viewform?usp=sf_link
  10. My question was really about buying L$ (and selling, which doesn't impact me). If Thunes were to own the exchange RATE, that sounds bad.
  11. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken sloths.
  12. My AO is broken is there a way to fix it? it was transferred to me and I didn't make a copy. How can i get the same AO? I really liked that one.
  13. I am not seeing how that could work since you have to change your linden dollars into USD to pay your premium charge. At least that is how it used to work. Maybe I am missing something.
  14. When I first saw Angel (in whichever X-Men movie), I was very happy since I have RL angel wing tattoos.
  15. Well, I would hope that only LL can define the exchange rate for L$/USD!
  16. @Kathlen Onyx, I found it! It was the same song. They compete to see who can sing the highest. It gets quite..enthusiastic! This video is played in church every year or ao, as an "intro" before service.
  17. Hmmm. LindeX buying and selling use the Tilia US$ account, so I'm not sure LL really "owns" the L$ Exchange. But I think stipends are a way to obtain L$s from the Lab without going through Tilia. Might this motivate the Lab to define other products/subscriptions that do the same? Every L$ source must have an offsetting sink, so if there are other stipend-like sources, might they consider L$-denominated tier payments as a sink?
  18. Remember the freebie store The Free Dove? It is where I got my first items and my first box on my head.
  19. We'll at least be able to buy shrubbery cheaper in the MP, I guess
  1. Load more activity