All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Someone pointed this out to me because I was not smart enough to figure this out on my own 🙂 The pic on the left is the "Squishy Pickle", the one on the right is the regular pickle, also known as "the eastern island of SSP" (SSP156 would be the top left region) So now we know where the extra houseboats are going to go 🙂
  3. Scan your id card, send it to linden lab attached to the support ticket on the website. It's normal the ask users with cashout a proof of identity. It feels like you confuse secondlife names with rl names. unless somewhere in the dashboard you used a fake name where the ask for reallife name.
  4. I have just had a friend in SL get married irl, they are about as old as I am, we had to use our real names back then, she's very confused why LL does not have the feature to update our names that we had stored? anybody got a clue? otherwise i'm going to ship her over to the help desk.
  5. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002 VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ MIDNIGHT McCARTY ~ FRIDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 8pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MONDAY MORNING MIXOLOGY ~ 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOLT DOMINICA ~ MONDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM APR 30th ● MYSTERY MUSIC ~ WEDNESDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● PARTY TINY STYLE ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM DJ RORA ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ MIDNIGHT McCARTY ~ FRIDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM ● MAGICAL MIX ~ SATURDAY 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● RAFFLES ~ 90'S THE DECADE THAT TIME FORGOT ~ APRIL 20th SATURDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ SATURDAY 6 - 8 PM Message Inworld for more information: Evening Host Manager: Cat (catinmass) Day Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) Club Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Owner/Club & Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!
  6. There is no need, the grid has an abundance of land upon which people can do pretty much whatever they want with any combination of access restrictions, scripted security and ban lists. Between this new managed community right the way through to private islands and homesteads, there is something for everyone depending on your tolerance for chaos. If anything this new continent is what's been missing from the overall selection, it's not intended to be suitable for all needs and there is no way LL could ever cater to everyone all in one location. As you can have full access control literally everywhere else on the grid, lets have one place where things are more open and see what happens. It might be great ... and if it's not, it's not like anyone is out of pocket buying the land or left feeling trapped with an 'investment' gone bad.
  7. It is in the Fox Chase region. top north-east corner of the continent.
  8. Reeds Landing - Community area with some tables and chairs, looks like a good place for some club gatherings: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Reeds Landing/225/133/23 Downing Falls - A LABYRINTH. Also the road makes a sweet circle here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Downing Falls/127/107/38 Coldwater Cay - Riverside park next to the bridge with quite a lot of free space in the middle, benches and picnic tables: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coldwater Cay/3/47/30
  9. Today
  10. Please don't cry Are the eggs meant to have anything inside them? They're just decorated eggs with the prize at the end of the hunt.
  11. I went back in to finish the hunt. To get access to the PaleoQuest A1 sim I had to click/accept a quest on the right hand side of the screen. Got in that way. The eggs were all super easy to find, and I made a coupla new friends while I was hunting. Love how some people get really into the seasons, like this li'l one.
  12. I've heard no hype about Sansar in like the last 8 months at least. Devs from that project have been trickling back to SL development. LL has been hiring more people to work on the SL side of things but I've seen nothing about hiring for Sansar. The rate new features have been getting added to SL over the last year and a half is insane. They are also mostly features users actually want and will use, not like that Pathfinding fiasco. Bugs are also getting squashed. I joked with a Linden a while back that the way things are going, by the time Sansar is ready, SL might have been improved to the point that it made Sansar moot. I don't really want it to fail, but I can't help thinking that if all the money that has been spent on it had been put into SL instead, it might have been a better investment.
  13. Happily tried to sail this morning after I read the "half good news"...
  14. Although the second part of the OP goes on to address the issue of access for vehicles on the new continent, it's interesting that this is how the post begins. I suppose it's possible to argue that the design of these new subdivisions is, in part anyway, motivated by a kind of social engineering: a desire to produce a sense of coherent community in SL, something that has certainly (I think) been lacking in previous incarnations of Linden Homes, and indeed throughout most of the residential areas of the mainland (although there are certainly exceptions). Personally, I'm absolutely delighted: good city planning should try to produce coherent, prosperous, and diverse communities. But it's also pretty clear that there is a sizable proportion of the resident population who don't want to be integrated into a community, or at least want it to happen only on their own terms. And I think that has to be respected. So, maybe a good solution would be the one already suggested: LL might subdivide the continent into two parts, one of which privileges "privacy" (through whatever means, but within reason: I think that 0 second warning orbs that TP you home are akin to booby traps, and should be treated as a form of griefing). The other could employ this new, community- and travel-friendly approach. I suspect that LL would need to create an incentive for people to choose the second option: my feeling (I might be wrong) is that most people would by default opt for privacy, because that is the dominant culture we have developed here. At the very least, though, reasonably sizable corridors for safe vehicular traffic should be established. One question is, even putting aside whatever technical issues might be involved, whether LL would be willing to compromise on what seems to me a very clear intent to reshape mainland residential culture.
  15. I'm on Graff region. I was really lucky with the first house I got, it's got a lovely view with an open front yard going down to the water. The minor problem is I'd love to have somewhere to rez a boat. I think all coastal regions need a boat house!
  16. @dstauffsl That's the joke of the day. No serious photographer uses an SL viewer? But then I wonder how you and others log in SL. Every viewer, regardless of whether Firestorm, Black Dragon or the standard viewer of Linden Labs is an SL viewer because it was designed for use in Second Life. The problem is not the viewer but how the respective setting was set. My wife and I have worked on our settings for days and tested again and again to make it look as natural as possible. All just a matter of patience. Here are some pictures taken with the standard viewer that show our regions at different times of day and with different weather settings. As you can easily see, it is only a matter of patience, learning and a good eye for the right look to make a region look good with EEP. Enclosed should be noted. The days when your SL photographer was still the true artist are long gone. Today, kids at school are already learning how to use Photoshop or other imaging programs, and they'll soon be able to do it better than you old age ever could. So get off your high horse back down to the ground of reality.
  17. I suspect the supplied orbs will actually do a better job since they will presumably act to a higher altitude than 60m above the terrain. I actually understand your issue from RL. We occasionally get Chinooks from a nearby Air National Guard base flying fairly low overhead and it shakes the entire house. I generally fly 100-200m above the ground since it's less to render that way and I learned to fly around the Blake where there is a suggested altitude minimum. THere are jerks who fly just as there are in any activity in SL.
  18. A prime example of why some of us want to keep others out. Besides, while the density of residences will not change, the presence of others will. This is new and shiny right now. But it's been here less than a week. Give it time. People will go back to what they were doing before. Six months from now people will be saying the same thing they do about the old Linden Homes, "Oh yes, I have one. Somewhere... I'm not even sure how to find it".
  19. And I'm sure your spot was claimed by somebody else within seconds. It was probably a good decision for you since you were obviously not a good fit for the area. I'm sure there are plenty of spots on the grid you can feel comfortable. I'd suggest claiming a 1024 chunk of abandoned land in the middle of a continent someplace where nobody else is around.
  20. You say you want solitude but get a spot in an area with some of the highest density of residences on the grid? Your dissenting opinion is welcome. Just don't expect many to share it.
  21. On my alt, I was given another house.. even though I had not been approved for it in my previous attempt hours ago. Hours ago, I saw a newer home available, and I registered for it, but the site gave me an error message, and I was not approved for it. Throughout the day, I have refreshed the linden home's page, and it showed all of the old ones I could choose, but this last time upon refreshing the web page to search for a new home it displayed that I do have a newly designed home even though I did not request for it. I teleported there, and the house was missing. There was someone in the road , right next to the house, I presume they had abandoned the lot because the house was missing. The message I received when trying to click on the mailbox was "Traditional Mailbox 5.2: You need to be a Premium Member and own the plot here as your Linden Home to use the menu." I was registered as the land owner, and I am a premium member, so I'm not sure why it gave me that error message. I abandoned the plot, and shortly after another person plopped in and they were having the same issue. My guess, is that the mailbox is not recognizing you as the owner of the plot. When you click on the mailbox, do you get the same error message that I did, in your chat box?
  1. Load more activity