All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Forget lounging on a trampoline. B O I N G
  3. Please see this message of mine about the parcel ”no fly” flag... Yes, you would be flying, even in a no-fly parcel (since the latter only disables the UI to start flying, and only when not in ”Admin” mode).
  4. I agree, a lot really mess with the head positions as well, putting the chin almost into the breastplate.
  5. For some reason I cannot change the font or size of my text here today. I do it to make my own text easier to read and thus edit (as my eyesight is deteriorating naturally) but without these options I have to keep zooming in and out, which is a pain.
  6. Tidy mind Ugh I cannot change the font, what's wrong with the forum today?
  7. Community: Event JOURNEY TRIBUTE @ WANDERING SOULS MC 2PM SLT Time: SAT, 5/11/24 2pm slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Click Here - Start TP - Enjoy the JOURNEY musical hits - come, join us! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates THUNDER ROCK CONCERTS PRESENTS A TRIBUTE TO JOURNEY Journey is an iconic American rock band that was formed in San Francisco in 1973. The band’s music is a blend of AOR, hard rock, soft rock, and initially included progressive and jazz-rock elements. Journey’s lineup has evolved over the years, but they are best known for their period of greatest commercial success from 1978 to 1987 with Steve Perry as the lead vocalist. During this time, they released hit songs like “Don’t Stop Believin’” and “Open Arms.”
  8. What you're hinting at here is that Love suggested people might like to join the Tiny community because they don't seem stressful. I agreed and said that it might be because we are generally older and wiser than the average SL resident. Of course since you've blocked me, Luna, you're not supposed to have seen that, or this. p.s. Hmm, the options for amending fonts and size have disappeared ... man this topic must be negative.
  9. Today
  10. Those are valid reasons I guess. I don't mind as much when people landscape it nicely and match the sand textures, but some people just throw a random square slab of sand underneath their Stilt (or Houseboat), and that looks just aweful.
  11. One failed experiment later. Flickr doesn't like transparency. GnARGGHhhh. https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53662967387/in/dateposted-public/
  12. Got it! Your avatar has to stand close to the picture with the soundfile.Then you will hear it. the files are short, eight seconds, but people nowadays don't have the time and patience to listen to longer clips anyway 🙂
  13. For days now my Bellissaria land and home don't seem available. Are you having the same experience?
  14. Most of the time 1. as I wear black 90% of the time. Second choice, nr 2.
  15. Make a tapered box and flatten it, that will give you 5 detectable faces using llDetectedFace. You can contact me inworld for an example script.
  16. My own double prim parcel is here. Thanks for the list! Wow, I'm one of your neighbors then! Leonards Field
  17. Some poses and animations - a lot of them, in fact - are just badly made. Especially the shoulders seem to be something people are quite happy to wring totally out of position as a shortcut to get hands/arms where they want them.
  18. Thank you Fluffy, but that's way over my head I'm not a scripter.
  1. Load more activity