All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sounds like the cubs might have been up in the tree for quite a while if they were wet and cold. Makes one wonder if mama bear was gone a while, maybe having suffered an accident that she hadn't returned to care for her cubs.
  3. "Fishing" is popular in RL and sounds relaxing, I wonder if people play the fishing games in SL to be more resilient?
  4. As far as I know, these shenanigans are not uncommon the last several years. Whether it is due to ignorant people breeding, or too many cute animals on the internet, or lack of respect for Nature..hard to say!
  5. Should've been holding a few necks. She was probably off searching for food and missed the excitement. Shame. At least someone called the police and they showed up with a member of the Wildlife Resources Commission, but they had to take the remaining cub (the others ran) into custody and put it into rehab. UGH. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68848098
  6. ChrisTwo has some cool stuff, including ramen that you actually put into your mouth and, my personal favorite, the french fries https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/127914 Sorry I don't have a picture (I'm unable to access SL for a few hours), but check the marketplace or run to the mainstore. It's worth a look
  7. BBC News (World): Video captures people pulling black bear cubs from trees for photos Peeve: No video exists of them finding out. ☹️
  8. Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day. I hope this is the right place to ask and if not whoops 😬 Im wondering if there are any groups that are having meetings about plants, herbalism, and books! I've tried searching in world, and most of the places I have found leave me falling into an endless void of where TF did I just teleport, but I digress. If anyone knows of any places like this, Im asking kindly for recommends. I truly hope life continues to unfold for you in the best of ways and thank you so much for looking!
  9. Please note the word "fun" Running from a large RL bear would be decidedly UNfun, and it would be done with alacrity in every sense of the word.
  10. That's one of my big worries about getting a stilt - that a neighbor might do that. Guilty as charged. Of course, the Belli covenant allows this. The general problem for many Linden Homes is how to visually connect the front door to a passing road or a spit of Linden Land. This requires building beyond parcel boundaries and this is ordinarily allowed if the connection blends in. Some stilt-on-waters (like the one above) have a front door that leads to open water... so the tendency is to build a porch and/or a dock. The sand under the house helps as it allows you to also landscape a bit. The key thing is to keep all of this WITHIN parcel boundaries. The horrors I see is when builders poach upon surrounding waters and present a hazard to navigation.
  11. Those PC's look a little new for Chernobyl, but should run SL just fine.
  12. Remind me of that if you and I are both being chased by a large RL bear. 🙂
  13. Puts paw up 'you called'? Although us obsolete ones are not known for reliability plus you can't get the parts anymore. Peeve - no way to get to Venice Biennale to see the Archie Moore 'kith and kin' installation at the Australian pavilion. Just by photos and vid alone it is stunning and very very human. (Graun has a piece on it). Tech peeve - shifting 200 gigs of stuff from one box to another over a network that seems to use carrier pigeons (Win7 to that 10 thing) and it taking 6 hours then realising all the SL stuff is actually on the other 50 gig bit.
  14. Today
  15. I am not entirely sure that is possible. This may be a case of irresistible force and immovable object
  16. I hear ya and I thought so too for a while. But the thing is that its quite exciting hunting for houses the PP+ way too. Its more like RL house hunting maybee and u can never be sure u get the house. Someone might have ticket it before you. I got my first ticket trad after weeks of searching ( i have mainland too so I cant have 2048 and Im a trad girl by heart so Im Good anyway). it was a really exciting Hunt and i gave up a few times as I didnt find anything i wanted. But eventually I did ❤️
  17. I didn't even see you following me yesterday while I was out driving!
  18. I guess we will just have to hope that @Luna Blisssees your post and provides an explanation that makes sense to you!
  19. I'm still baffled. I mean, I'd deal with it the same way I deal with it RL, so I don't know why we have to have a special, SL-specific way of dealing with them. Interpersonal stress or tech stress or just garden-variety frustration are standard issues across the board, be they in the virtual or physical world. Granted, if running were a way I dealt with stress RL then of course that would not be a technique for dealing with SL stress in SL... but I still could log out and go for a run. That said, the running bit is academic. My very RL right knee loathes me with the fire of a thousand suns, and running is not on my list of fun stuff to do.
  1. Load more activity