All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well decorated neighbours too - quite a lot of canal traffic there I remember from my Seal Point days!
  3. Edit. Changed my mind. I just went to a store in world, went to their Outlet, and got a System Skin for L$500. I'm very happy with it, so will now shut up.
  4. @Kate McLaglen what a lovely home you have made there!
  5. the house is gone already i think ,i crashed badly so i lost track of time
  6. It went back at 33 past the hour - I just got your Sario house I will keep hold for half hour so you don't get again!!
  7. i like it when are you releasing it ?i crashed badly now i lost time and i picked up Sario home for the third time ,sending it back in one minute
  8. Also, there is adjacent land that seems to be abandoned. So, if you wanted a larger parcel, you could submit a ticket and request to purchase more right next to it.
  9. I saw it said Linden Home, went and checked it, owned by Governor Linden. Was just taken again. Edit: Dolores got it back. See above.
  10. I picked up the Kirbee home again if you want to try for it!! https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kirbee/20/184/0 will put in at 33 mins past
  11. Come see why we have won multiple landscaping awards. Visit the Willowdale Estate Land Store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WILLOWDALE/54/193/57
  12. If your avatar is standing freely, this will be impossible to do accurately, because LSL can only get an approximation of the avatar's rotation. I'd demonstrate but I'm posting from phone.
  13. There's a Trad in Kirbee still in the pool, either it was taken and re-abandoned, or none of those you saw were that one. Good luck!
  14. Today
  15. It's the creators themselves who decide what to make and how their clothes look. They also decide for what brand of mesh body they design clothes. If you're not happy with the current clothes on offer, learn to create yourself, that way you can make clothes exactly the way you like it and maybe even make some money selling them!
  16. Welcome to Bay City!
  17. There's not really much of a side to pick; the linden home sims are definitely packed with prims.
  18. Show us these bodies and how many people use them to do what you're mentioning AND can't do it themselves (given how popular modding is in the non-human avatar world), if it's significant maybe someone will work on it. Given that you didn't even bother to mention anything other than clothing, somehow I doubt that the numbers are comparable to mainstream human bodies.
  19. Forget the Blogger awards, @Skell Dagger needs an award for Most Patient Educator in SL. IMHO
  1. Load more activity