All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. all this is lie, isnt free isnt and help also just ask money
  3. I've seen quite a few posts of people asking for someone to hang out with and be friends and wonder "does it really work out"? I added a couple people a long time ago and they either didn't try to keep up the friendship or we were so far apart in interests that we had nothing in common. Normally I make friends organically in world because then I know we'd get along and have similar interests. What are your thoughts? Have you ever advertised for friends and became close with someone or formed a lasting friendship from an ad on the forum?
  4. Making friends in SL isn't particularly hard, I find, things have changed from how things used to be; not as many people standing around sandboxes tinkering and playing around with stuff since most of the asset creation has been moved off-grid, and many creators do their in-world testing in private as to avoid griefers or distractions. SL voice is also quite unreliable as a tool, and a lot of people (myself included) can do a large portion of the social bit on Discord or via IMs whilst running around shopping or playing dress-up/tinkering with stuff in my own home. But I'll still get together with friends when we do activities, whether it's board-games or mini-golf or vehicular adventures or such - long-lasting friendships tend to be easier when you have shared interests, not just a mutual desire for making friends.
  5. Good luck. When I first started I bought a bunch of no copy things and did the same thing. Hopefully if you submit a ticket you'll get them back. I didn't even know you could submit a ticket and I did lose a very expensive Intan dance system. Trust me I never did that again.
  6. I have quite a few friends but we don't really "hang" out together. We'll hang at certain clubs and IM each other but not get together. The only exception was a group of us formed a Wed night greedy group and whomever could come would play for an hour or two. Most couples tend to do things together or hang on their own. So it's not you guys, it's just the way it is I think. I wish I had better suggestions for you. Maybe start with a game group or gather people for movie night and see how that goes. Invite a few people. Also everyone in the group has to like everyone or at the very least tolerate them for a short period of time.
  7. ✨ UniK Deals 14-17 April ✨ Unik Deals is open!!! From 14-17 April find the best deals from our designers!! Share the gallery with your friends and enjoy shopping together!! Site: https://unikevent6.wixsite.com/unikeventsl/galleryunikdeals Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=61550940246037&set=a.122172229688031341
  8. Man oh man I've been in sl for a long long time. In the early days I noticed it was a lot easier to find friends. Now not so much. My husband and I thought we had made a few connections but for some reason they always seem to flame out! We are a pretty chill couple. 40's real life so not super young. We have both been around a long time with some breaks here and there. We just want some friends to hang out with! I didn't think it was so much to ask, but making friends somedays seem impossible! So if your looking for a couple chill friends lemme know and we will hang out in world!! hope to hear from some people soon!
  9. Today
  10. If possible go to a sandbox and drag out the most recent list & found item. Sometimes (I think) I’ve had similar experiences & the items ARE in lost & found but don’t show as linked- bundled by the return. When I drag it out I wind up with my stuffs. Happened recently with some gachas you can no longer buy direct from creator since they closed shop in SL.
  11. Against two? One? Never enough. (Doesn't bother me that they're two words, I will respect that choice lol) W O R L D
  12. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly
  13. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh
  14. Two really is excessive. Stop AT ONE. (If it bothers you that AT ONE looks like two words, just look at it as the word ATONE, and atone for your sins of excess. Do it now, please.)
  15. They aren't in lost and found but i made a ticket so i'll see what happens
  16. Okay. So I discovered some flaws in my draw/sheathe scripts. The alphas weren't being applied correctly. Fixed the problem I was having, so here are the scripts. The Draw/Sheathe Script For the Sheath: //PREAMBLE: Module Names //Module 1: Defining Global String Variables - String Parameters //Module 2: Defining Global Integer Variable - Integer Parameters //Module 3: The Draw/Sheathe Script //Module 3A: Reset the Script Whenever the Object is Rezzed //Module 3B: Listen for Commands From the Avatar //Module 3C: Actions to Take When the Avatar Delivers the Draw and Sheathe Commands Via Chat //Module 3D: Trigger the Sword Draw Sound Effect and Render the Sword Visible or Invisible, As Appropriate //Module 1: Defining Global String Variables - String Parameters string g_message; //Module 2: Defining Global Integer Variable - Integer Parameters integer listen_handle; //Module 3: The Draw/Sheathe Script default { //Module 3A: Reset the Script Whenever the Object is Rezzed on_rez(integer start_param) { llResetScript(); } //Module 3B: Listen for Commands From the Avatar state_entry() { llListenRemove(listen_handle); listen_handle = llListen(5, "", llGetOwner(), ""); } //Module 3C: Actions to Take When the Avatar Delivers the Draw and Sheathe Commands Via Chat listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string message) { g_message = llToLower(message); if(g_message == "hdraw") { llSetTimerEvent(0.25); } if(g_message == "sdraw") { llSetTimerEvent(0.25); } else if(g_message == "hsheathe") { llSetTimerEvent(0.75); } else if(g_message == "ssheathe") { llSetTimerEvent(0.75); } } //Module 3D: Render the Sword Hilt Visible or Invisible, As Appropriate timer() { if( g_message == "hdraw" ) { llSetAlpha(0.0, ALL_SIDES); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, ALL_SIDES, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 0, 1, 1, 0]); } if( g_message == "sdraw" ) { llSetAlpha(0.0, ALL_SIDES); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, ALL_SIDES, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 0, 1, 1, 0]); } else if( g_message == "hsheathe" ) { llSetAlpha(1.0, 1); llSetAlpha(1.0, 2); llSetAlpha(1.0, 3); llSetAlpha(1.0, 4); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 1, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 2, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 3, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 4, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); } else if( g_message == "ssheathe" ) { llSetAlpha(1.0, 1); llSetAlpha(1.0, 2); llSetAlpha(1.0, 3); llSetAlpha(1.0, 4); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 1, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 2, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 3, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 4, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); } llSetTimerEvent(0); } } And here's the Draw/Sheathe Script for the Melee Weapon: //PREAMBLE: Module Names //Module 1: Defining Global String Variables - String Parameters //Module 2: Defining Global Integer Variable - Integer Parameters //Module 3: The Draw/Sheathe Script //Module 3A: Reset the Script Whenever the Object is Rezzed //Module 3B: Listen for Commands From the Avatar //Module 3C: Actions to Take When the Avatar Delivers the Draw and Sheathe Commands Via Chat //Module 3D: Trigger the Sword Draw Sound Effect and Render the Sword Visible or Invisible, As Appropriate //Module 1: Defining Global String Variables - String Parameters string g_message; //Module 2: Defining Global Integer Variable - Integer Parameters integer listen_handle; //Module 3: The Draw/Sheathe Script default { //Module 3A: Reset the Script Whenever the Object is Rezzed on_rez(integer start_param) { llResetScript(); } //Module 3B: Listen for Commands From the Avatar state_entry() { llListenRemove(listen_handle); listen_handle = llListen(5, "", llGetOwner(), ""); } //Module 3C: Actions to Take When the Avatar Delivers the Draw and Sheathe Commands Via Chat listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string message) { g_message = llToLower(message); if(g_message == "hdraw") { llSetTimerEvent(0.25); } if(g_message == "sdraw") { llSetTimerEvent(0.25); } else if(g_message == "hsheathe") { llSetTimerEvent(0.75); } else if(g_message == "ssheathe") { llSetTimerEvent(0.75); } } //Module 3D: Render the Sword Hilt Visible or Invisible, As Appropriate timer() { if( g_message == "hdraw" ) { llSetAlpha(0.0, ALL_SIDES); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, ALL_SIDES, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 0, 1, 1, 0]); } if( g_message == "sdraw" ) { llSetAlpha(0.0, ALL_SIDES); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, ALL_SIDES, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 0, 1, 1, 0]); } else if( g_message == "hsheathe" ) { llSetAlpha(1.0, 1); llSetAlpha(1.0, 2); llSetAlpha(1.0, 3); llSetAlpha(1.0, 4); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 1, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 2, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 3, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 4, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); } else if( g_message == "ssheathe" ) { llSetAlpha(1.0, 1); llSetAlpha(1.0, 2); llSetAlpha(1.0, 3); llSetAlpha(1.0, 4); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 1, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 2, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 3, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_GLTF_BASE_COLOR, 4, "", <1,1,1>, ZERO_VECTOR, 0, <1,1,1>, 1, 0, 1, 0]); } llSetTimerEvent(0); } } Haven't fiddled with the main melee weapon script in a while.
  17. Your objects are most likely in your Lost and Found folder as coalesced objects. The icon for coalesced objects looks like several boxes stacked together. If you see this icon in your Lost and Found folder, go to a big sand box and drag the coalesced objects out of your Inventory. You will not see the names of all your No Copy objects until they are inworld. Then look carefully around the sandbox to be sure you find each item and take it back into your inventory individually. In the future, before you abandon or sell land, be sure to take all your No Copy items back into your inventory first.
  18. For sale - 2048 Mainland parcel on Novgorod. On the parcel is a beautifully fully furnished Onsu Skybox settled inside a Mirror box with city scape. I am happy to leave it for your use, delete/return what you don't want. This is a great deal for premium plus members who don't want to decorate or don't want to spend their lindens on high quality furniture! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Novgorod/116/69/1481
  19. * MarkLand * 1024 sqm Flat Square Grass Land for Rent or for Sale in Wiles * 351 prims * Full Land Rights Included. Nice, flat, green land. You can rent it or buy it, the choice is yours. There's a rent box in the corner, or you can buy it through the 'About land' window. Premium membership is not necessary for renting, free members are welcome. Come and have a look: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiles/180/244/45 1024 sqm 351 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand currently has land ranging from tiny 16 sqm plots to 8192 sqm and has been selling and renting land for over ten years. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. Whenever you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  20. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really
  21. I abandoned Linden Land to move elsewhere, It cleared everything automatically. I cleared Cache and logged off. Later, When furnishing the new place a bunch of my items are gone from my Inventory. Mainly No Copy Items and My KittyCats stuff including my Cat itself, I searched my Inventory over and over cause i have a lot of Junk, But they're not there. These things were expensive, What can i do??
  22. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would
  1. Load more activity