All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You are more than welcome! Youโ€™ll find lots of nice helpful ppl there to welcome you whether you live in Bellisseria or not ๐Ÿ˜Š
  3. making the avatar invisible is simply by wearing a transparent alpha, you wont be able to hide your name tag though. but if you mean the full effect of light shifting and such. I'm not sure how or even if that's supported under the current rendering engine.
  4. AFAIK, the claim that "an agent's viewer may choose to ignore this command" simply means the target must be participating in the same experience as the script making the call for it to be effective else there is an error code generated with the function's return type. llRAE() and llSAE() have the same behavior in that regard.
  5. Here is one example of how it is impacting on one person - me. I'm only one but there may be others. Right this minute I'm setting up my full perm shop on my homestead, and then I will abandon my 1/4 sim mainland parcel, which I own as a group with my alts. I will then drop my 7 premium accounts to basic. This is how I've reacted to the change - and it's not what Ebbe is aiming for. I know it's just me, but who knows how others will react.
  6. Here ya go!! I took the liberty to put you on the beach... ya know.... character motivation!! ๐Ÿ™‚ PS: just noticed the masking oops.... did this from my IPhone ๐Ÿ“ฒ, and isnโ€™t it the smile that counts anyway!? um..hum... you know it is
  7. But I already explained to you that I do understand their motives, and I said it politely. Ebbe really does believe that 'grabbing' my profits is the best thing for SL, but he doesn't yet know whether his plan will work. None of us do, yet. And we don't know his target, how much he wants to take from cash out and redistribute to lowered land costs. And please keep the discussion calm and polite.
  8. Dammit @Arduenn Schwartzman - See what you did.
  9. I think we need more information to help you, Senta. For one thing, I don't understand what the part I've quoted above means. When you bought the avatar, did it come in a folder (which you could open to see all the parts)? Or was it a single box? If it's not in a folder, you'll need to open it up and extract the parts. There are different ways to do that, but start by "adding" the box it came in and clicking on it. Otherwise, find a place like a sandbox where you can rez the box, and then right-click > Open to get the parts. Can you give us a screenshot showing it in your inventory?
  10. Iโ€™ve got your back love!!! Post here and Iโ€™ll pick it up and repost you all smiley ๐Ÿ˜Š!
  11. It feels like I've worked very hard, to accomplish many things but mainly managed to screw everything up. Beer will fix it.
  12. I love my castle, but the lag spikes were absolutely terrible. I should have known the deal was too good to be true I've opted to just bite the bullet, and purchase some mainland, where it is not nearly as bad. But now I have castles, as many castles as I want without the lagspikes ๐Ÿ˜ This one started to float away, I had to secure it with a chain and stake. I'm saving my pennies for my favorite castle, the Fabien castle II. So today, was mostly trying to figure out how to setup land for a group, finding the right castles, decorating them, and of course chaining them down so they don't float off into my neighbor's yard. Oh, and also fishing, lots of fishing
  13. "Thank you for your report. We've reviewed your report and determined that it is not something we can tackle at this time. Please be assured that we truly appreciate the time you invested in creating this report, and have given it thoughtful consideration among our governance team."
  14. Are you pressing [CTRL] + [ENTER] ? Or maybe your keyboard [CTRL] is stuck? Try a different keyboard?
  15. Today
  16. Since Lindens are the only law enforcement on SL, and the OP said they have filed ARs many times, this seems like a safe conclusion to draw.
  17. Yes, Im using just de bride, and still shouting. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  18. I have problems with the mesh avatar i have. i dont know how to fix it but someone should help me with a tutorial. heres the avatar i have. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Super-Mario-Rigged-Mesh-Avatar/5114406 but it comes with my only avatar i chose before i signed in and it comes with its gray rectangle. so could someone help me please?
  19. Yesterday
  20. /me waves and gestures "Hello!"
  21. My flabber is completely and utterly ghasted ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  1. Load more activity