All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. THURSDAY APRIL 18th BBB Event 1 PM - 3 PM SLT: DJ Fu http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPBA2/33/32/31 Bellisseria Fairgrounds Central Park
  3. @Rick Nightingale There may be a lot of clothing being sold now with terrible rigging. If you demo'd it and it was that bad, toss the DEMO in the trash and move along. The creator lost a sale, maybe many sales. Maybe they will realize their poor rigging/skinning is the issue and work to fix it, or maybe they don't care. Either way, they lost a customer, and word of mouth can be detrimental to a brand.
  4. As of right now I am Not Selling this Parcel Due to letting Linden lab Support Handle it as it need to be Investigation As of what going on right now thank you for your time and i hope linden lab Handle this issue As of right now thank you again.
  5. No. It was 2013, for the SL10 Birthday, sold by "Shopkeeper Linden", but no longer on MP.
  6. Not surprised at all that the Blueberry group would stone anything that dare suggest some freedom of customization . Wrong quote but you get it. V:
  7. @Persephone Emerald, do you know who the bear creator is?
  8. Today
  9. * MarkLand * 896 sqm Grass Land for Sale or Rent in Nha Na * 307 prims * Full Land Rights Included. Nice land in a good realistic area. You can buy or rent, the choice is yours. There's a rent box in the corner, or you can buy it through the 'About land' window. Premium membership is not necessary for renting, free members are welcome. Come and see it now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nha Na/43/51/116 896 sqm 307 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand has been working with Second Life land for over ten years and currently has land ranging from tiny 16 sqm plots to 8192 sqm. There's always a great selection of sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT. Residential, Commercial, Skybox, GTFO, Furries, Drivers, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. When you're looking for land go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land, which is updated daily.
  10. One problem with this is if I want other AV's to be visible, if I am planning the shot. But that's helpful though if I am not!!!
  11. I just bought an Elgato Streamdeck with 15 Buttons, and programmed the hotkeys to control the camera. They accept multiple keystrokes on each button. Works just great. Now to make sure I position them intuitively. It's easy to move the buttons around. No rerecording keystrokes, just moving them around into the slot I want with the streamdeck program.
  12. Mamere: flickr, inworld, and MP Monkey Banana: flickr, inworld, and MP
  13. They locked themselves in for some ridiculously long amount of time. And yes, I imagine they do this to other store owners too, and whoever else will listen. They might well do this to find new people, but if that's the case they need to lose the tentacle mask because that is just not an attractive look.
  14. Okay, so I misinterpreted the point of this whole thread. After reading the OP, I thought the question was "when you are stressed in SL how do you cope?" The answer "log out" seemed to be the best answer. I am not aware of anyone who logs in to feel stressed out. Why would they? I now think the question is "When you are feeling stress (in any life) how do you use SL to cope? With that, I use SL to calm my mind when it is racing by being alone and doing something easy and repetitive like sorting inventory or torturing a prim. I find something to focus on. If I've just had a bad day, I'll log in to find a friend who will listen to me complain without judgement or advice. The "no advice" part is important. I rarely want someone to solve my problem. If im restless and it's icy outside, so a trip to the gym or a hike is not going to happen, I'll log in for an adventure or loud music. When I feel like I can't do anything right, I'll log in and find a noob to help or a stranger and do something to make them smile. SL is an active experience unlike just sitting and watching a movie play. You have to push buttons, move around, and/or control your view, and make active choices to do things. SL works best when you actively participate in it even if you do things alone.
  15. It was 75 here today, cloudy and windy. I had the windows open. This afternoon/evening it rained so now it's just warm and humid breeze coming in so I shut the windows and turned on the AC. Peeve...it's too damn early for AC!
  16. Sorry, I know it's your peeve but it's also kind of hilarious. So many questions. Did they get themselves locked in? Did they not read the rlv manual? Do they do this to other store owner? Is this how they find people to play with them?
  17. Peeve: It was already 85F here in Florida today. Thankfully, the early morning and later evening aren't terrible.
  1. Load more activity