All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Nutmeg is ready for warmer weather. Each of the 3 parts of the set is $60 (table includes all the decor shown as separate items). Full set priced at $180, so no further discount.
  3. Nothing to really add, but agree with everyone who said SL is their only one...I created an account on Inworldz when that was around, but never really got into it... I remember 2 or 3 years ago, somebody paying $650,000 RL for some blocky yacht on The Sandbox or Decentraland, and thinking, even a complete SL newbie in 2010 could probably have built something better-looking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. Zaara has her Dahlia dress on sale for FLF. If you've previously purchased, grab a redelivery. It's also been updated for Reborn! Thank you, thank you, Zaara!
  5. This console table at LouChara is a whopping 16 LI with the linked cloth/candelabra/tulip vase, but I think it would be a good 'statement piece' for a Fantasy home... $99. The chair is 6 LI, PG, $99.
  6. People whose names start with Charlemag are going to pay for the expenses of buying stuff?
  7. No but he is into security orbs, isn't he? I just gave him a suggestion for future builds.
  8. Hello JordanMalone Iam interested in the job and I have manager experience are you still hiring
  9. very helpful i got my male avatar's toenails back BUT he's got remains of pink nail polish... I have tried different polishes and it persists. Does anyone have nail polish remover please?
  10. That might be a good SL business idea...The Dolphin Boat-Headbutting Waterway Security System 🐬
  11. Bonus if they interfere with self-entitled sailors!
  12. This 7 LI PG sofa is on sale at North Oak for $50. The 2 LI vase is also $50.
  13. People whose names start with S - join a Gor group (properly, not to troll)
  14. That's what the OpenSim grids are. Yes, but literally - "who says" that is the only definition of a "Metaverse", "multiple connected worlds"?
  15. That would be great...more fun than Seven Seas Fishing IMO! 🦈🦑🐟 Or instead of those pods driving you around, have a giant whale that swallows you, and then spits you out on a random beach to explore 🐳
  16. If the Land Use Fees table shows 0 monthly tier is authorized, you shouldn't get charged, however that billing is a full month in arrears, so you will be charged if you owned land or donated tier to a group at any point during the 30 days* before that billing date. Incidentally, you shouldn't be able to set that tier limit to 0 if you still have tier donated to group or own land, and it's not supposed to matter where that table is set in determining what you're actually charged. That is, if you don't own land and don't donate tier, after a full month of that being the case you should stop getting charged, regardless of where the table is set. The value set there is still useful, though, in making sure you get a warning if you try to acquire land exceeding that setting. (Nonetheless, call it superstition, I'd always set it to the correct value anyway, just to make sure.) _______________ * I think it really was 30 days at one time, but it now seems to be based on day of month, so the bill on March 11th, say, should correspond to the 28 days since February 11th, and the one on April 11th should be for the 31 days since March 11th. Or something like that.
  1. Load more activity