All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just confirming what you've already been told. I was put off even trying XCITE in my early days by the amount of spam it generated in local chat in adult clubs. Everything Orwar has said about VAW is correct, I'll just add functionality is pretty good, I've tested it extensively . If you do decide to get it I'd avoid using the giving others access option, the animations are less than convincing when the avi's involved are a foot apart. I've used it with system, TMP, Maitreya and Altamura bodies and it works well with all of them. The other intimate parts sold by VAW I'm less than enthusiastic about , fitting can literally be a pain in the rear end. There are also bento bits available now, I haven't tried them so can't comment on them but they may be worth investigating.
  3. I love the streetcar idea. I think it would lend character and a little added fun to the continent. It would be a fantastic way to sightsee, explore, and just spend a nice time looking around. Heterocera has the rail system, which is quite developed and Bellissaria could be similar but also different with the streetcars.
  4. Probably not, but it did meantion that it opens the door to online gambling at offshore locations. Not really sure what that meant, so thought, why not open a can of worms
  5. I quoted the list from, and the link to, the SL wiki to show that LL does, in fact, disallow residents of some states from participating in skill gaming, which seems to be causing some confusion.
  6. That's called a "marine railway". This would do the job. Almost exactly what I need, and here's a RL prototype to model. For SL, will have to retract the track when not in use, to get it off Linden land. Probably store it under the fixed track section. Or cheat, and wind it out of a box like a roll-up garage door. That would allow up to 64m of track, in case you need it.
  7. The law legalizes sports betting, I’m not sure that’s relevant to skill gaming in SL.
  8. Very true. When I seen this, I did think that it was perfect for small vehicles like paddle boats, canoes, and the smaller motor boats, like the BOSS one. Those would fit there. Yes, for the smaller rivers, size does matter. I've seen someone try to do a freighter also. It didn't end well.
  9. que has hecho hasta ahora?? siempre hay algo nuevo por descubrir, ya sea en sl o en rl siempre hay algo que aprender asi que es mas cosa de intentarlo que algo mas y ya si no se te ocurre nada hay un evento de caridad muy grande y muy bonito para explorar, venden un par de cosas geniales y creo que va a haber conciertos y mucha gente estas dos semanas, date una vuelta igual y se te pasa lo aburrida Mysterious Paradise Event! suerte
  10. If you add Traditional to the keyword search instead of Bellisseria, it wont have to search the drop down menu.
  11. hii, amm... i don't know to much about men hair but i may give you some tips for clothes, usually i go to look for them for a friend so send me an IM :3 i'll be happy to help, also i guess you had a right choose with the body, Belleza Jake is the most popular body n.n
  12. this is not about the list, I know Tennessee is on the list this is about a change to the Tennessee law effective 1 July 2019, that makes that list a bit obsolete. That is my 2 cents. I am not saying i'm right, just how I feel. As I said never hurts to ask.
  13. Here you go: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Second_Life_Skill_Gaming_FAQ#Prohibited_states_and_countries.
  14. I've never seen anyone get mad because someone released a house to get either a houseboat or a different location. Lots of us have done so.
  15. Thinking that a safe distance exists was your first mistake ;-).
  16. Lovely Belli people, any recommendations on Continental homes addons? I just changed the house model to get more space in the garden for my animals, but the ones I've found on the Marketplace are pretty massive; I actually just need a porch. Thank you
  17. WE REALLY NEED THE OPTION TO LOVE SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST LIKE IT. ❤️
  18. a Blues Cafe, sounds great!!!!! Thank you @PrudenceAnton for bringing great music into Bellisseria!
  19. Huggies our super Hammy and happy Sunday. I'm sure @Patch Linde loves the Sanctuary, he's a wonderful person. Plus, we'll always protect our Belli beloved sanctuary and our house will be open to the animals if needed, at least mine!!! Thank you for all your work @JessycaJayne, can't wait for the upcoming party!
  20. Hmm, no. I see great talent... but that's not new. 😜 So, what did you change? Is Waldo in the picture somewhere?
  21. Today
  22. Me, I wasn't even having a bad week. I was just being my usual sarcastic self. 😲 Thank you for reminding me, Beth, that words have power, and can really hurt... or bring joy. So, I'd like to apologize to you too, Alyce, for the 'pile-on'. Reminds me of this wonderful passage, ascribed to the German poet Goethe: "I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make a life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated, and a person humanized or de-humanized." 🤗's to all.
  23. That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Now there's an idea. Except that neither Sansara nor Jeoghot has much of a rail system. So there's nothing to connect to. Only Heterocera has much SLRR. A road connection, though... While you can sail from Bellesaria to Sansara, there's almost no place to go when you get there, as sailors have discovered. Going either east or west along the south coast of Sansara, you quickly run out of navigable water. As Bellesaria expands (and there's clearly demand for that), one possible expansion area is above. That's conveniently near the end of the Linden road system in Sansara, marked by the big red dot above. End of the road. Linden-owned land all the way to the coast, down a steep hill. This would be an excellent starting point for a big bridge to the potential Bellesaria expansion area.
  1. Load more activity