All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Due to scheduling constraints, this event was cancelled.
  3. I tried to make two scripts that measured the distance between the two and then announced it local chat after you touched it. I did try global variables. Now I get Red Ball not found in inventory despite the scripts being named properly. Green Ball // Green Ball Script // Constants integer CHANNEL = -12345; // Channel for communication string REQUEST_MESSAGE = "MeasureDistance"; // Message sent to red ball to request distance measurement // Variables vector redBallPos; // Position of the red ball default { state_entry() { // Set hover text llSetText("Touch me to measure the distance to the red ball", <0, 1, 0>, 1.0); } touch_start(integer total_number) { // Find red ball key redBall = llGetInventoryKey("RedBall"); if(redBall != NULL_KEY) { // Request distance measurement from red ball llRegionSayTo(redBall, CHANNEL, REQUEST_MESSAGE); } else { // Announce error if red ball not found llOwnerSay("Error: Red ball not found in inventory."); } } // Listen for responses from the red ball listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string message) { // Parse distance from message integer distance; if (llStringLength(message) > 0) { distance = llRound((float)message); // Announce distance in nearby chat llSay(0, "Distance to red ball: " + (string)distance + " meters."); } else { // Announce error if message is empty llOwnerSay("Error: Received empty message from red ball."); } } } Then the second ball is // Red Ball Script // Constants integer CHANNEL = -12345; // Channel for communication // Variables vector greenBallPos; // Position of the green ball default { state_entry() { // Initialize listen event llListen(CHANNEL, "", NULL_KEY, ""); } // Listen for messages from green ball listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string message) { // Get the position of the green ball greenBallPos = llGetPos(); // Calculate distance integer distance = llRound(llVecDist(greenBallPos, llGetPos())); // Send distance to green ball llRegionSay(channel, (string)distance); } } I don't know why my balls aren't working.
  4. A full perm mesh with just DAE files will not be set up for Substance Painter. You need to choose the sellers who offer OBJ files specifically for texturing, otherwise you are going to have a lot of work ahead of you.
  5. 🐾🐈❤️🎵 TAKE YOUR BREAK TO JOIN US AND HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER! WE ARE OPEN 2.30AM SLT STAY IN TUNE 🐾🐈❤️🎵 📌 : [http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ZIRVE PEAK/135/144/3018 ZIRVE] ==> 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 - 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗩𝗜𝗕𝗘𝗦 <== Follow us : [https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeackSL Facebook] | [https://www.flickr.com/groups/peak_club/ Flickr] | [https://discord.com/channels/1220077578002366485/1220077578002366488 Discord]
  6. Frionil: TY!!!!!! It was th missing PI and took off the neg negative. Added PI and it works great 🙂 llSetTextureAnim(ANIM_ON | ROTATE | SMOOTH | LOOP, 5,0,0,0.0, TWO_PI, 0.02); Thank you all for your help xoxo pixels
  7. J'ai pris un abonnement de base pour builder des objets. Je vais pour prendre un Linden Home à 512 m2 et je découvre qu'il faut passer à un abonnement premium pour y accéder... En dépit de cela je cherche à acheter ou louer une parcelle de terrain, mais les annonces sont louches : les premiers terrains qui sortent dans la barre de recherche sont à 0 ou 1 L$ !? Et pas de bouton d'achat ou de location pour contacter le propriétaire. Bref, j'ai demandé à résilier mon abonnement.
  8. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed
  9. Eloenne

roses wreath?

Does anyone know who makes this mesh wreath made from roses?
  10. Today
  11. The only thing that's changed since is that visiting other pages of the same domain no longer syncs the URL between viewers. Eg. If you go to Wikipedia frontpage, all viewers go to that URL (independently, using separate connections). If you then go to a specific Wikipedia page, other viewers will stay on the frontpage. In other words - SL media has never been fully synced - people have always seen different ads and been able to pause/skip videos without affecting other viewers. This hasn't changed.
  12. Hmm, only works with that specific corset though - I reckon a deformer would be the only way to shape both the body and the corsets rigged for it with it. I've looked at a few different products on the MP and it seems that there are some but they only work on bodies which utilize the bones differently for the body rigging than the 'common' ones (i.e Maitreya/Legacy/Reborn). But thanks!
  13. Community: Event RIDE OUT BLUES JUNCTION 7 PM SLT Time: TUE, 4/16/24 7PM slt Duration: 1 hour Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  14. Love this release for LaraX from Violent Seduction at Kustom9
  15. 'Elements' is the broadest, most encompassing theme of all themes in SLXB history. Especially in the mathematical field of Set Theory, elements can be anything, even nothing. In that sense, a ball of mud is an element, your underpants are an element, the teapot in the glove compartment of Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster, currently in an elliptical orbit around the sun, crossing paths with the orbits of Earth and Mars, is an element. Your mom is an element. The entire universe is an element and a non-existent fantasy universe imagined by the brain of a certain mr. Bolzman is an element. Even SL21B, in itself a set of different elements, is an element. TL;DR: I guess, for SL21B, anything goes. [Edit] So... hell yeah, even adult s*xy time stuff!
  16. Not deformers, but an addon, maybe you would be interested in this, works with Reborn https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Soft-torso-Guepiere-corset-Body-Replacer/25620281
  17. No I haven't. But I have contacted people in world whose posts in the forum I liked. I have barely enough time for my current friends, never mind making more. And there are always more. The problem with me is that every time I meet someone new, well most times, I feel a connection and want to get to know them which takes a lot of time and emotional investment. Most of my friends prefer to hang out 1:1, so I don't go looking for more. I often see people posting for friends and am curious, but don't have the time to invest in new friendships.
  18. Sometimes! But, as I often find myself repeating, it's a matter of having shared interests. A lot of the friends I've made through the forums are photography nerds, some just signed up when I was looking for models, others like to chat about the 'craft' of photography itself, and often as we chat we find we have other shared interests to talk about as well. A few years back, during a period where there were a lot of separate threads by different people looking for friends in a very short time, I just went and rounded up as many as I could in-world and took them to a random hangout spot to play some games. Some I never saw again, some stuck around for a while. But I do find that a lot of the people looking for friends on the forums do so because of desperation which is merely a symptom of social ineptitude, which makes them equally difficult to befriend in-world as anywhere else. People who expect friends to come served on a silver platter without ever taking a moment to reflect on what they may contribute to a friendship themselves; those people generally don't last long - if it's a totally one-sided attempt of establishing a connection, I tend to give in pretty fast. And sometimes they come back a few months or even years later trying again, sometimes after having taken a break from SL, thinking it'll somehow, magically, be 'different' this time around. But that's just me. I'd rather spend time and effort on people who are able and willing to give something back; I'm not here to entertain others.
  19. What happened to the Q&As that were supposed to take place during the anniversary celebrations? I've not seen a schedule or date for this...seems to have gone quiet on this front. Has it been definately cancelled?
  20. Tilia collects higher US dollar transaction fees from the buyer and seller with a Market order, than a Limit order. Those add up with millions of transactions.
  1. Load more activity