All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Feel good? That's kind of a low bar. Virtually everything meets that criterion. If it didn't, I'd log out and do RL stuff (which I probably ought to be doing anyway). I mean, gee.... why would I voluntarily keep logging into the place for over 17 years if I didn't like being here? You'd be surprised how many use SL for destructive purposes. That's part of the reason why I'd like to highlight what's actually here to truly enhance one's life...that's what increases resiliency. I'm glad you don't log in to be destructive though...
  3. I usually make sure that when I walk and a lot of my stands that I use, that things don't clip.. But dances I would think there is no way that even the best creator of them all could plan for as many of those that are out there.. Many dances move the bodies in ways they weren't intended in SL.. Especially when mocap came along and they became more realistic movements.. Sometimes the bones get moved outside of their range..
  4. Join the Yellow Fest Team: Calling All Hardstyle and Bigroom Deejays! Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary? Here's your golden opportunity to shine bright at The Yellow Fest! We are currently seeking talented Hardstyle and Bigroom Deejays to join our team and light up the dance floor like never before. Perks of Joining: - Showcase your skills to a vibrant audience at The Yellow Fest on the biggest stage! - Opportunity to work with Club Fusion and upcoming events 💼 Gain valuable experience and build your reputation in the industry. Requirements: - Proficient in mixing and performing Hardstyle and Bigroom tracks. - Ability to energize and engage the crowd with your music selection and stage presence. APPLY NOW - https://forms.gle/ZqSAmoi6uSTD55q99 To know more - https://discord.com/invite/M6jXKbA3jX
  5. Having a worthwhile goal increase one's willingness to be resilient. To be resilient takes work, it doesn't just come. In any case the money made on one's store proceeds must be a great motivator for you and quite a few other creators I would think. I'm not sure many do it for the money...and for others not ONLY for the money. If you love to create then doing so is a motivator all by itself. No doubt there are those only in it for the money though, but usually it shows...not always but often.
  6. The same on Archlinux. I download and install firestorm and voice doesn't work. After that i close the game and install multilib/lib32-libidn11 and extra/libidn11 and it solve the problem!
  7. Feel good? That's kind of a low bar. Virtually everything meets that criterion. If it didn't, I'd log out and do RL stuff (which I probably ought to be doing anyway). I mean, gee.... why would I voluntarily keep logging into the place for over 17 years if I didn't like being here?
  8. Having a worthwhile goal increase one's willingness to be resilient. To be resilient takes work, it doesn't just come. In any case the money made on one's store proceeds must be a great motivator for you and quite a few other creators I would think.
  9. You're a creator with a store though and would therefore have a high motivation for staying resilient on that alone. Not quite sure what you're saying, but those who love to create, whether having a store or not, love what SL offers, yes. Having a worthwhile goal, or a way to have fun increases resiliency in one's life overall. Doing whatever you do in SL likely helps your overall mood or positive attitude toward life as well, lest you wouldn't be doing it.
  10. You're a creator with a store though and would therefore have a high motivation for staying resilient on that alone.
  11. I don't know what's going on in here.. But from the outside you can feel the heat comin off it as I passed by..
  12. Oh noes...this fellow @ the Fairre increased my stress levels considerably....I had to go float on a nearby pond to recover ;0
  13. Adult.objects are allowed on moderate land. Adult activity can be conducted on moderate land "behind closed doors" and with parcel set so no one can see avatars on that parcel. You cannot advertise adult activities on moderate land. Meaning, you can't have a sex club that you advertise or have in search on moderate land.
  14. I wouldn't judge a bodies popularity by the events.. Because you can go to one event and not see much of one body but see them at others.. Events are really just the old shopping malls that were dead half the time, only now they have much better advertising. You would get a ton of followers following around the triple A content creators setting up stores in those malls only because a few big names were in them... Things haven't changed much at all from those days other than the advertising. Maitreya Lara itself, has years of content over those two bodies, more content than any body on the market .. The older one, Legacy, is only like 5 years old..Reborn just had it's second birthday back in I want to say October.. Just go to the MP and type each one of their names in the search and search each one and see the numbers just on the MP. There is a lot more quality content made for the Maitreya Lara body. Just look at the difference on apparel and accessories when you see the numbers.. They could stop making things for Maitreya now and it would still take a few years for the other bodies to catch up.. The nice thing about your Maitreya body is, you can find things for it that you'll never find made for the other two.. Maitreya has accessories up the wazoo on the market.. Also, Maitreya's Lara was never intended as a curvy body.. Lara X you can get a little curvy with it if you want.. But it's not a curvy body either.. I have all these bodies.. You have the thinnest one of the three. For the shoulders, you can fix the shoulders with deformers. there is nothing wrong with your body and I wouldn't worry about content for it.. It has just about everything covered.. hehehe Really you should join the Maitreya Lara Friends group.. People are always sharing store information in there, like constantly.. hehehe
  15. Can't say I saw that many ideas for stress relieving within the thread. Mostly just about people not being stressed in SL or some external tools. I did relate some that I utilize, but my goal was to see what others are doing as well. Some did chime in, with examples but others don't seem to understand that simply enjoying activities in SL is a great stress reliever, and so increases resiliency. Others, for some reason, felt the need to compare SL with RL when that's totally unnecessary and not my intent.
  16. Did a search on this one, cranked for a while and goofed up results, so thought I would try here... I've seen "adult" objects on Moderate land, is there something stamped out I could find the actual on what is allowed on Moderate sims as far as its adult? Is there a difference on Moderate mainland rented? Is it hidden like most or has to be in the sky or....
  17. Can't say I saw that many ideas for stress relieving within the thread. Mostly just about people not being stressed in SL or some external tools.
  18. It would be a shame if a thread pointing out the amazing tools we have in SL at our disposal to increase quality of life would get locked..
  19. Because I assumed the point of the thread was stress relieving ideas INSIDE SL, not the ones outside of it. Correct.
  20. ok , something new to me.. "double primmed" ?
  21. Mayo Clinic lists ways to develop resilience, and I do all of these activities in SL. Again, not to say you can't do them outside SL...am only pointing out these are activities one can do within SL: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/resilience-training/in-depth/resilience/art-20046311
  1. Load more activity