All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Everyone needs this, what an awesome t-shirt. LaraX size included. By Neutral Tones at the Anthology event.
  3. Granted but your body stretches along with time. Welcome to really long flappy legs and arms. I wish I had a little more discretion.
  4. Meu voice não funciona ja mexi nas configuraçoes ja mudei fones e mesmo assim nao funciona nao consigo fala por voz e nem ouvi as pessoas alguem pode me ajuda ?
  5. È stata un'esperienza spiacevole per te, ma a volte il proprietario di un negozio deve prendere una decisione per il bene degli altri clienti. Dimentica quel negozio. Prima di andare ad un altro, assicurati di indossare qualcosa, così sarai al sicuro.
  6. here we go!! less than an hour to the show. If you love Carrie Underwood you'll love this Phoenix productions the best tribute band in SL!!.....but come see for yourself
  7. Well there's small and there's tiny. I could be wrong but I'm assuming you do not have trouble standing / walking / balancing? Meaning while your feet might seem small compared to some people they're not actually too small for your body. A lot of the SL avatars have shapes that would be disability-benefits qualifying if they happened to a real person. Feet so small they could not support a human body. Every so often the opposite occurs and someone shows up with 'clown feet' or 'clown hands'. Some of the older mesh bodies did not allow the hands or feet to be resized and had a built in size that on many of the taller shapes back then would have been a disabled person in RL. Normally there is a certain ratio between foot / hand size and some other parts of the body. And that can be used to figure out if things are a match or not.
  8. and 50L per upload. I hope I misheard that. Many creators are struggling as it is, I know I am. This price, will be my doom. ><
  9. Oggi ero in negozio a guardare una lettera fortunata, se per caso la mia lettera è uscita in tutto il tempo in cui sono stato lì non è passato nessuno, poi mi sono dovuto allontanare dal pc per rispondere al telefono e al mio ritorno mi sono ritrovato bandito dal locale con un messaggio del proprietario che mi ha visto nudo e il negozio era in moderamento ho provato a dirglielo Mi sono visto vestito come puoi vedere ho avuto problemi con SL cosa che può succedere infatti ho risposto e onestamente aveva ragione che ero nuda ok ma poi viene a dirmi che non devo stare lì alla sedia ad aspettare la mia lettera più di una volta perché la sedia gira sempre anche il premio perché se la mia lettera esce una seconda volta non lo otterrei lo stesso premio di prima non vedo non c'è niente di male a stare lì ad aspettare ma essere bannato dal negozio per questi motivi mi sembra un po' esagerato e poi mi sono anche scusato più di una volta dicendo che mi sono visto vestito ad un bancone in quel modo non mi sembra molto giustificato
  10. Estou tendo problemas com a minha voz eu fiz tudo que não funciona você poderia me ajudar?
  11. Granted. You find the mammoths' lair is your garden and they adore all your flowers too... I wish for flexible time - stretch the minutes when I want... and shorten unpleasant hours.
  12. 2K textures are mandatory going forward. They are a good thing that SL has desperately needed for years and will improve render performance. They are not free for PP.
  13. OCEAN VIEW LAND FOR SALE, COMES WITH A PLATFORM BUT YOU CAN RETURN IF YOU WISH TO. IT IS A 2048 LOT, 4999L http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss Gully/168/177/80
  14. RISE Wrestling (Ring of Internaesttional Stars Experience) is an International wrestling federation traveling the globe bringing you great wrestling. We strive to bring you an international experience as we tour many different countries. We seek new talent that has the drive & determination to be the best. Seeking male and female wrestlers, commentators(Must have in world voice), referees and valets/managers ( must have in world voice). Free training will be provided. When your training is completed, pay will be given for every show you take part in. Fill out the application below. If you are available weekday afternoons and /or Saturday afternoons please fill out the application or for questions or more information, please contact Randy Glenfadden (randyglenfadden) in world or on Discord Barbie#5182 ( RISE Talent Acquisition Manager RISE Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWLfLgMzng_NATD_bVF8BRimwaUf65ghZ7TdRiT0IV1NH_tA/viewform?usp=sf_link
  15. I am upset that premium plus "free uploads" are now junk.
  16. Resiliency might be built by still being in a standing position when a hardship is over, but just because you're still standing doesn't mean your stronger or any better off. I've weathered bad times terribly. Whining, crying, and throwing things would be considered mild. Those hard times came and went, but I am not stronger for having gone through them. No resiliency was built. No recharging with positive experiences would helped. A chanting or prayer, music or dancing, exercise or a friend to talk to? Not for some things people go through. Weathering stress in the right spirit? Nope. I still like to focus on SL as a temporary escape from minor annoyances at times, but there I nothing I do inworld that makes me stronger or more resilient for having logged in.
  17. At some point, the topic was changed again so it was about using SL for recovery from RL stress, not SL stress. So, it's been a moving target. I only came back because the ageism, etc. stirred me.
  18. Yes, foot and hand size depends on one's skeletal structure. It has nothing to do with one's muscle or body fat. People do sometimes give their avatars hand and feet that look proportionally too small for their avatar - just as their arms might look too short -, but people have smaller or larger hands and feet in RL too. I wear a size 8 (US) shoe in RL, which is average, but when I was young it was a 6, which is on the small side. My hands are still proportionally smaller than average, so if I make my avatar hands look like they do in RL, some people might think they look too small. We're not obligated to make our avatars look like our RL bodies anyway. Use whatever shape you prefer for SL.
  1. Load more activity