All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** Full Rentals List ___________________________________________________________________________ (M) 4,096m - 1,406 prim - L$899 a week UnderWorld - Deep Waters Teleport at Hyralios Teleport at Hyralios L$899 a week! Only UnderWorld - Deep Waters ___________________________________________________________________________ We offering the Old School Tier Rentals! Pay just one week and own it with full rights/abilities given! Only 899 a week - 4,096m - 1,406 prim Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered discounts! My Tenants are the actual owners! Click bellow to view all my latest posts with rentals https://community.secondlife.com/profile/828397-beethros-karas/content/ Full Rentals List ALL PARCELS WITH FULL RIGHTS - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  3. How much easier could it be? That's pretty basic stuff for most people who have been here more than a minute. In your spare time, check this out... https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/
  4. My observations aren't really related to the current Thunes acquisition.
  5. I'm skimming a bit and didn't see it in your OP. Besides the market place, where is the up-to-date specification for the lockguard V3 protocol?
  6. Isn't it time for a little honesty around here? We're not blind.
  7. Couldn't they have just made it easy?
  8. 🤠 Yee-haw! Country night is back at Lonesome Dove 🌵 Grab your hat and let's get saddled up for some awesome tunes! 5-6pm SLT DJ Night 6-7pm SLT DJ Tr41nwr3ck (Luci) 7-8pm SLT DJ Rojito I missed country nights, so I'm pretty excited! Here's your horse: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Pure%20Life/196/245/3483 Keep up to Date with LD Events: https://bit.ly/EventsLDSL Join us on Discord: https://bit.ly/DiscordLDSL Socials: https://linktr.ee/lonesomedovesl Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/63b62e1e-539f-fa26-31b5-0960fc73753b/about #SecondLife #Metaverse #SecondLifeEvents #SecondLifeEvent #LonesomeDoveSL #EventsinSecondlife #EventsinSL #SL #VirtualEvent #VirtualEvents
  9. ✩ ♫ ════════ ♫ ════════ ♫ ✩ • Who: Phoenix Productions Tribute • Where: American Cancer Society 3 Sim • When: April 26th - April 27th Times listed below • Music: Divas Festival ✩ ♫ ════════ ♫ ════════ ♫ ✩ Join us for the Divas of Rock/Pop this weekend!! Times listed below. Come on over and help us Fight cancer. This is an RFL event with all funds going to cancer research. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/American Cancer Society3/163/149/2502 FRIDAY APRIL 26TH NOON SLT - ANASTACIA -------------------------------- 1:30 PM SLT - SHAKIRA -------------------------------- 3PM SLT - PINK ---------------------------------- SATURDAY 27TH APRIL NOON SLT - CARRIE UNDERWOOD ---------------------------------------- 1:30 PM SLT - CHRISTINA AGUILERA ------------------------------------------ 3PM SLT - TAYLOR SWIFT
  10. You already can, and could do so for years. No need for Fake Money Crypto-Crap Enablers. You just need a "verified" paypal account, that is, one directly connected to a bank account, at an actual bank.
  11. See, the REAL problem with the whole "LL MobileLife Fail Viewer will bring in a VAST untapped new market and make SL GREAT AGAIN!" Cargo Cult, is that it ignores the reality of SL, and of typical mobile gaming. Lets take some not untypical SL "gameplay". Log in, spend 15 mins trying to get into a new shopping event, spend an hour and 45 mins browsing the stalls, spend an hour unpacking your purchases and stuffing them into your organised folder tree, spend 30 mins deciding what new stuff to wear, spend 30 mins teleporting around looking for people, spend 2 hours at a DJ set, spent an hour playing greedy. You spent 7 hours in SL that day. Now let's look at a typical mobile gamer "gameplay". Arrive at bus stop, take whyPhone out of pocket, play for 5 mins, get on bus, play for 20 mins, get off buss, walk into workplace, spend day at work, walk to buss stop, spend 5 mins on whyPhone, get on bus, spend 20 mins on whyPhone, walk to home, do food n stuff, ( optional ) USE A REAL PC to play REAL games. You spent 50 mins in SL that day. All of it in small chunks, spur of the moment stuff. To a mobile only gamer, SL is TOO slow, and too expensive, and too DULL. They took their phone out of their pocket because they want 5-25 mins of INSTANT fun, RIGHT NOW. Not 4 hours of preparatory work, before doing "fun". The only REAL market for the MobileLife Fail Viewer is basically EXISTING SecondLiers who want to check their IM's on the buss home to/from work, or during their lunch break.
  12. Hey Remmy, thank you for your 3 cents. It was very insightful and good to read it from someone who wasn’t in the situation to help navigate what was happening with myself and possibly with her. Though I can’t say I fully agree, it does give me something to think about because of my lack of understanding. I will admit I was hurt. I do FEEL I had the right to be under the circumstances that were taking place—It probably looked like I went far in calling her “evil,” but taking in those events that I went through and went other people went through under her, that’s exactly how people would describe her. Evil. And that’s what it felt like for me. And how you describes feels and energies, all of that is easier said than down. You’ve probably maybe reached a higher level of enlightenment than me, maybe even learned how to detach and think outside your body—maybe even opened your third eye. But I can honestly tell you, my experience with her felt exactly as I said. But you’ve given me a lot to think about alongside with words of wisdom. I hope you share more. 😄
  13. My personal preference would be for more HUDS to employ multiple "screens" that you scroll through. This would mean each screen could be large enough to be easily readable, without needing the HUD to take up half your screen. There's a brand of hair I often wear, and their colour hud takes up the entire right hand side of my screen - for me it would be much better if they just grouped each colour set (blondes, browns, reds etc) on their own, then you scroll through the HUD until you get the section you want.
  14. Today
  15. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Exxilon Teleport at Exxilon (M) 3,024m - 1,038 prim - L$699/w - Crossroad 2 x Protected ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  16. Can't tell you the real secret, it wouldn't be a secret.
  17. Not sure if this is intended for too serious a discussion but I figure it's one worth having so I'll take the bait anyways Considering social media is pretty well documented as being addictive, so much of it by design, and then Second Life being so immersive, and the shopping being addicting(with or without gachas), and music can get to be addictive too(not to single out trance music, and melomania I think it's more traditionally called), and OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Photography Disorder) is some kind of thing too, and one could go on, without ever mentioning adult content, but I can see how SL's kind of at least a quadruple whammy for a lot of people. Though I'm not sure it qualifies as a real secret or is even all that surprising. I'm wondering if this was some new documentary that's out, or maybe just a youtube thing?
  18. Thank you. It was a stressful situation but I’m happy I got past it.
  19. They list a some of their biggest customers on the Thune website (below). It will be interesting how they will handle Paypal for incoming payments from SL business owners, since Thune has the same functions as Paypal. If I still want to use Paypal as my "bank" account, do I still pay their high fees and have to wait 5 days for my money to be available? With a Paypal wallet, it looks like Process Transfers could be in minutes, not days. But at what fee cost?
  20. People don't like being Resident. I think it used to be prestige (IMHO) to have a real last name. And you could tell how old someone was because they weren't a resident. Not sure if I went off on some small tangent but.... If it was less money, I'd change all my "resident" avatars to something else. I think it's really cool to have a true last name. And I get annoyed because Tex does but most of my others don't. Come on LL..make it less money to change your name, would ya???
  21. I don’t have this problem because my laptop isn’t made of rice paper and glue.
  22. Thanks. I'm usually on a desktop but my laptop is a good one and I've used it as a backup...often I open it on the sides...
  1. Load more activity