All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The ones in world? I can understand the ones on the MP doing it, but in world is the ones that I don't have the patience for anymore.. They can do what they want in world, but so can I.. hehehe
  3. I think they do it to get some kind of market research on who is demoing their stuff. Merchants in SL have almost no user data, compared to, say... a merchant on Amazon, or Shopify. I don't blame them for trying to learn something about their customers.
  4. My memory is a little hazy on it but I thought it had something to do with the Lab starting to charge for the listing, whether or not the sale price was 0 L$ or not. Seem to remember there was some fuss about it.
  5. Object tab of the About Land window -- click the land title at the top of the viewer to open About Land
  6. Official Pics From The Latest DOLLHOUSE Photoshoot! ❤️ Visit our Flickr to see the full photos (uncropped) ❤️ ------------------------------------------- Want Tickets To Our Next Show? Follow DOLLHOUSE To Keep Up With Our Events: @dollhouse.sl | Instagram | Linktree ------------------------------------------- Photography By: Asıkα Amαre (krxsaya)
  7. Is there a counter on the LL home somewhere where I can see how many prims I am using and how many I have left?
  8. Not the "literal" database, after some transition period Thune would convert the Tilia data from the Tilia database, into the format for the database used by the Thune ERP. ETA: Of course they're "buying" but probably won't use much of the Tilia software after any conversion period. Unless somehow, Thune has zero US payment gateways (which makes little sense). I have to assume Thune had the better software and will "win", except any interface to SL, etc.
  9. Things won't change hands I wouldn't think, until it's all a done deal.. It still has to go through regulatory approvals.. Then I would think we would need to agree to another TOS. Which I thought just those that cash out had to agree to the Tilla Tos. Myself, I think I'm just gonna pull my info for now and wait and see, because I don't like this behind closed doors crap with my information.
  10. It seems likely (no info on this at all) that the folks that are buying Tilia are buying the DATABASE with customers and client information. So (to me) it seems like they will already have anyone's info --- especially those that processed credit out to Paypal. When I agreed to the Tilia TOS at the very end of last year (after they had changed their TOS to the better) I didn't have to redo any info. It just went right through once it recognized me. I had been "cashing out" monthly before Tilia was divided from SL. So my fingers are crossed that I don't regret that move.
  11. I once put "too many" items in a prim. At the time I asked support how many is "too many"? They patiently explained to me that, at the time, there was no specific codified limit but that there was a practical limit effected by how many items could load to be displayed by the viewer without something timing out or data going missing. I was given a solution to recovering access to the items I had stored in the prim. It was to add one more item, a script that had been crafted to offer an item to me then ask me if I received it so that item could then be deleted from the prim's task inventory. It was not a particularly handy way to get items back because it offered one item at a time, apparently selected at random. I could not help but feel I was being pranked. I wasn't bothered by this because all of the items I had placed in the prim were things I had made playing a game where people try to guess what I am building. Now, many years later, I can rez that same storage prim and all of the items stored within it show up in the list in a short period of time. There are only a few hundred items in there, so, hearing it said that the limit is now 10,000 is quite interesting.
  12. I don't even bother with any of them anymore.. I don't mind grabbing one from the MP, because it just saves me a page to have to click on and I get right to the cash out.. but in world if I see more than $0, I'm not getting the demo and I'm not shopping there.. I don't care why they do it really.. I just don't have the patience anymore to give a hoot why they do it really.. hehehe ETA: Just to add.. Another thing that gets under my skin.. The fake demo sign.. Some have an inactive demo or some just put it right in the image of the add in the booth, where clicking on the add you buy the item.. It just feels like a setup for accidental purchases, which they won't refund..
  13. Today
  14. got the pinup body yesterday... disappointing. there were obvious seams (lines) along the shoulders after wearing your skin, as if you are wearing an armour. not sure anyone has mounds for reborn, but at least the seams on mounds are along the underbust area and not obvious. also the waist (near to belly) area another seam.... comparing waifu to pinup bust shape, waifu absolutely scores better. the nips on pinup is too perky and doesn't look natural. the bust is also not perfectly round at the base compared to waifu. you can see straight angles and corners (sorry don't known how to better describe it)... my advise is not to get this until it gets better with another update
  15. No, I replaced letters in both name and key with Xs. Just as I mentioned in the opening.
  16. It's gotten to the point that I'm in that group who really benefit from larger HUDs. I oftentimes have to move them though as they aren't positioned where I'd like them, but that's really easy to do. Would be nice to have the option for a regular size or large size though, and a button on the HUD to resize would be ideal.
  17. Thank you so much for all the answers! You were all very helpful and informative! I was very skeptical about the claims that using it in search alone was dangerous, but I thought it's always good to understand how things work in case someone has a better understanding of the system. Anyway, it's better people are afraid to do anything, that click on random stuff. Have a lovely day everyone 💗
  18. That's really my only concern.. I get real touchy when it comes to my payment information.. At&t Just got hit and my information got nabbed.. Now I have another free identity theft protection for a year from them.. funny they decided to raise prices two weeks after they got hit.. Bastages having customers covering the costs of the companies own leaks. So ya, I'm trigger happy on pulling my info if I get leery, in a heart beat.. I'm about done spending anymore money in this world anyways. This right here is just something that might make that happen sooner than later.
  19. That's actually better than my first attempt -- and even better than my 1000th attempt.
  20. I didn't create the page, so no, I'm not responsible to make sure that information is accurate and up to date. So, I'm telling people where the accurate information is.
  21. The process is extremely simple. You're the scripter responsible for being sure that information about LockGuard is accurate and up to date. You don't want some staff person in LL or a scripter who knows relatively little about LockGuard -- like me -- messing with the page. As Wulfie said: And the person to be doing the edit of that particular page is the person who knows most about it.
  22. I'm just wondering if they were gonna tell us before or after it's a done deal?
  23. Acting might be legitimate employment. M A Y B E
  1. Load more activity