All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I didn't consider this! I'll do this when I hop back in grid. And I hope your find lots of room for your lovely herbs! That sounds like a neat incentive 🌿πŸ₯°
  3. I love Hagelslag!! Especially when you put it on buttered toast!!
  4. I'm not sure that pretend role-play stress needing pretend role-play coping mechanisms is what this post is about, but I've been wrong about the OPs intentions for posting before, so.... How does one pretend role-play stress inworld and then pretend to cope with it?
  5. I don't know how hard it is to get a Stilt Home that's partially on land and partially over water. The person might also want one of the homes in the recently opened area, near the Welcome Hub, train line, and 2048 regions.
  6. Yep. It's what they do. They stick em in trees. It's best to leave them alone or call for help if they're in obvious distress. Selfie interventions not required. "In the vast majority of situations, when a mother bear perceives a threat β€” whether that's a barking dog, people in the area, or otherwise β€” she will often "tree" her cubs. Black bear cubs are adept climbers from a very young age, scampering high into tree tops to await guidance from their mother on when it's safe to come down." Speaking of which... Peeve: Selfies.
  7. You could include a gift card with the purchase, so customers can spend it on whatever they want from your store. Salt and Pepper recently did this with a group gift.
  8. I admit to not usually spending much time at the Fantasy Faire, because I don't plan to spend much money and don't like the lag. There are gorgeous builds and cool things to buy, though. I'm considering this Deep Sea Siren head and crown from BeSpoke, as well as a new mer tail.
  9. I'm the one who might feel stressed, so I'm the one who might have a drink or edible. My avatars don't get stressed out. They're much more chill than I am, the result no doubt of not having to deal with RL problems.
  10. Madeleine Peyroux, she has a superb timing and phrasing
  11. Thank you both ^^ I finally understand how lltargetomega works, it's ok for me.
  12. I dO nOt HaVe ThE pAiEnCe FoR tHaT! See I spelled patience wrong and am not going back to fix it.
  13. It depends on the prices and on what colors are included in the mini-fatpacks.
  14. About what part? You or your avatar? Do you see your avatar as an extension of your RL self or as character you play? If you have multiple alts, is each one the same? Does each have it's own unique personality traits? Mine for example are different so what one may get stressed about isn't what another does.
  15. It's way different from SL. They had to submit plans, get a building permit, and comply with building codes and zoning regulations.
  16. Today
  17. Yes, that should work too. The script I posted above is one way to write a basic smooth rotating door script, only in the case of a door you'd want the door's server side rotation to stop at PI/2 (open) instead of snapping back to ZERO_ROTATION. The point in either case is that the server doesn't know that your object has rotated at all if you just use llTargetOmega on a non-physical object, so you have to use llSetRot to tell the server. THEN, once llTargetOmega stops, you can tell the server with a second llSetRot to rotate the object wherever you'd like it to be.
  18. Yes seems to happen a lot in SL as they make the rules up as they go.
  19. For many purposes the basic overlay blend mode in most image editors is actually "good enough" for blending together normal maps -- not for every situation, but like if you wanted to apply grooves on top of an existing normal map. You *should* normalize the normal map afterwards since the overlay blend won't account for things going outside normal vector range but but SL doesn't care that much in practice.
  20. Since the non-physical omega effect is completely unrelated to the actual object rotation, it should be enough to "nudge" the rotation after stopping omega to return it to a known good state. I can't test right now but I believe if you try to set the object rotation to what it already is, no update happens, and the visual rotation derived from omega isn't cleared. E.g. llSetRot(<0, 0, 0.01, 0.9999>); llSetRot(ZERO_ROTATION); sets it to a tiny non-zero rotation for a moment and then back to ZERO_ROTATION, which should ensure an update to the object.
  21. Journalists rely on clickbaiting and trolling to get their articles noticed, so I question whether it really went down the way the article was written. Yes it does look like the fence is next to a ravine and it is only 4 feet or maybe 4.5 feet high. The bush/tree the cub is in is only a foot to a foot and a half higher. It is not like they had to climb a ladder to reach up to the cub. It is surprising the bush/tree would have supported the weight of all three. You're right, Mama bear is probably smarter then a lot of humans so it would be surprising for her to put her cubs 6 or so feet high considering she herself likely tops out at 7-8 feet in height, and it is unlikely for overprotective Mother bears to put their cubs in a bush next to a place where humans hang out. Not really a safe place unless maybe she was putting them up for adoption or maybe hoping some human would feed them! Looks to me like there is more to this story then they are letting on about.
  22. As long as the free item is the same for everyone, as Bree said, you should be fine. Everyone, at each level, knows what they will receive.
  23. I want to hire a mesh creator to make a riding outfit for child avies like td and bebe as well lulubeebs. can im me in second life or email me at mh0566@gmail.com
  1. Load more activity