All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When I first saw Angel (in whichever X-Men movie), I was very happy since I have RL angel wing tattoos.
  3. Well, I would hope that only LL can define the exchange rate for L$/USD!
  4. @Kathlen Onyx, I found it! It was the same song. They compete to see who can sing the highest. It gets quite..enthusiastic! This video is played in church every year or ao, as an "intro" before service.
  5. Hmmm. LindeX buying and selling use the Tilia US$ account, so I'm not sure LL really "owns" the L$ Exchange. But I think stipends are a way to obtain L$s from the Lab without going through Tilia. Might this motivate the Lab to define other products/subscriptions that do the same? Every L$ source must have an offsetting sink, so if there are other stipend-like sources, might they consider L$-denominated tier payments as a sink?
  6. Remember the freebie store The Free Dove? It is where I got my first items and my first box on my head.
  7. We'll at least be able to buy shrubbery cheaper in the MP, I guess
  8. Some of us are already there and have been a long time. The sky has been falling for quite a few years.
  9. Singapore also still has Caning. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore
  10. Time flies when yourt having fun.
  11. That was me. While changing, it's still a very socially and legally conservative country still. For example, they still have blasphemy laws on the books (Article 298 in their national laws) for hurting another person's religious feelings.
  12. "Thune" sounds like Jimmy from the end of "Rebel Moon", or Monty Python's "Knights who say 'Ni'".
  13. Posted 41 minutes ago We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken
  14. There's an interesting idea - Thunes could be "cheaper" to operate than Tilia was. Meaning - LL could SAVE money using Thunes.
  15. I assume LL will still own the "L$ Exchange", and Thune will only own the "Buy L$" and "Cash In L$" parts, like with Tilia.
  16. Heck, you could drive a TANK on a pontoon bridge! At least LL could have put up "no vehicles" signs. A proper "walkable neighborhood" is a nice idea.
  17. Its Rizal Games at Rizal, just to the east of Morris Sandbox.
  18. I mean acquisitions take time, so I mean TIllia is still LL's until the acquisition goes through. So yeah, I wouldn't worry at all.
  1. Load more activity