All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you Fluffy, but that's way over my head I'm not a scripter.
  3. You can use LLDetectedTouchST to detect the surface coordinates at which a prim has been touched, then it's just a case of having a lookup table of acceptable coordinate ranges for each "button" on the texture for that face. When a user touches a face you can test to see if it falls within valid coordinates for a button on the texture for that face and if so trigger the correct corresponding function in the script.
  4. Looking for a height that'll work for a non-skybox project on mainland.
  5. In case you don't find any, you could consider creating one, and or if you also enjoy roleplaying, it might work to have a character on a sim where you can rent a place as the home of your character, or, even better, a shop that you can make into a books&plants shop and thus create a meeting space for like-minded roleplayers, and maybe then make it an out-of-character thing (too), with a group and group messages discussion if members in-world at the same time. Or just enjoy it in-character, whatever works best. (Persephone's herb garden sounds wonderful, I might want to spend some time on the marketplace now to see how plants and such evolved since I was shopping last... 🫣.)
  6. This is really nicely done imo ❤️ sadly not everyone has this talent 🫣
  7. Community: Event RIDE OUT LAST REDEMPTION WORLDWIDE MC 1 PM SLT Time: FRI, 4/19/24 1pm slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  8. Today
  9. A gift card like mentioned above should be nice, or maybe "x% off on your next purchase after x purchases", but you should ask someone official, not on the forum, to make sure it's allowed. Oh, you did, well, just remember those are just random forum member suggestions, don't sue us if you try, and it's not allowed.
  10. Both. The map is time effective But when i fly around I see things that I miss on the map 🗺️ Its a really nice way to explore Bellisseria and at the same time, hopefully, find a dreamy home 😊
  11. Yeah the good things don't come quickly here, that's for sure. You often have to wait to see results, unlike many other virtual reality environments.
  12. "If you can wait and not be tired by waiting"T This line might be the major "coping mechanism" needed, as well as the explanation of SL's bounce/retention rate. People who can wait (not (just) literally wait around, but more hang around, try this, go there) long enough for whatever to happen that they are looking for in SL to actually happen, will probably stay, others not. What do I do to cope,... not really much, I guess, just log back in another day, what dies last, is hope.
  13. Hi guys, I’ve been searching for ages to find a script to create a single prim board that has a group giver, landmark giver etc on it. Any ideas guys? I can’t seem to find the right keywords to search for this. I once saw a video where the coordinates on a prim were mapped but for the life of me I can’t remember where. Any help appreciated
  14. I didnt know. but now I know, thanks
  15. When meshists see a pre-mesh avatar...
  16. I have found that the Stilt homes which are partly on water have a much higher occupancy rate than the regular stilt on land homes, so it would make sense that they don't come up that often. I actually did land an edge of sim, unobstructed view stilt on water with decent neighbours and I couldn't force myself to decorate it. Some people really want a garden, or a land connection, despite also wanting somewhere to rez their boat.
  17. People always prefer early retirement E N J O Y
  1. Load more activity