All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Does Momochuu include flat chest versions or are they for normal female avis?
  3. Exile has just started making new hair for men. They still have a bunch of old stuff but there's two new ones available now. Don't overlook women's hair though; there are plenty of womens' styles that look great on men, and if they're not below shoulder-length they will usually fit.
  4. tireiron

Tickle Belt

Do you think you or someone else could make a new un-copyrighted tickle belt? Thank You.
  5. Took a screenshot of the map and drew the line in Photoshop. That's why it's (very) approximate.
  6. I think you have the Materials slider activated and turned really high up. You will not see glossiness unless you have advanced lightning on, that is the reason your head suddenly look like polished. Copying from a tutorial: "Does your face look really shiny? Click the head icon in the Materials box so that it’s highlighted (old HUD: click ‘skin’ until it’s surrounded by a black circle), as in the image below, then click the ‘x’ under the slider beneath it, or drag the slider to the bottom." You find the tutorial here, and see just where in the HUD you find materials tab if you scroll down a bit, to the section Alpha – Lashes – Tint – Neck Size http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/2830
  7. Are you in a hurry? If you have Firestorm, you can derender the Linden Home. Then you can go to the top line on the screen, select "Build - Options - Select only copyable objects". Then click and drag over the whole parcel, over all your items. It is best to do it when you are hovering over your parcel. You then take this huge batch back in your inventory. You have them as a coalesced object on top of your object folder. I make a folder, name it with the house type,, like "Winchester interior May 26" and move the coalesced object in there. No copy items are left back and easy to pick up. I use select only copyable items when I pick up smaller clusters too. When I deal with a huge, coalesced object, I go to a sandbox and rez it there. I have good time to select more objects and link, or take up smaller clusters if I want to have the same furniture combinations. Then I delete the furniture I do not want to bring over to the new home.
  8. Today
  9. Unheard Music Keyboard flies over fingers And snare Tightens round chest, Rasping across stomach. Alto careens and cries Up the length of arms, As bass pounds thighs Calves feet body. There is, after all, No music so silent That it will not entreat me Dance. This one is for @CaerolleClaudel
  10. I don't know much about Wicca, so I'm very open to correction. My understanding is that its followers believe an energy runs through everything on earth, including people, and the "spells" are about channelling that energy, perhaps through visualisation and meditation, for desirable outcomes rather than hocus-pocus, laws-of-physics-impossible stuff. Actually I thought they usually spelled it "magick" to differentiate it from that.
  11. When I turn advanced lighting off it looks fine. It seems to have started after I applied a 3rd party skin to it. Any ideas how I can get the skin to work with advanced lighting?
  12. Welcome to the creator fold Maitimo! We can learn so much relevant techie stuff from SL. I read this thread for the first time and someone help me here, Would a creator expressing those views, (even as song words), make something I would be interested in buying? I keep coming up with a big no. Not quite sure how others could see any differently.
  13. The Jesus route was taken elsewhere. Didn't quite end well, either.
  14. There was a new version of Firestorm (6.3.9.58205) just released, which indicates the Flickr upload should be workable again. I've downloaded and installed the new version, but I don't use the upload to Flickr from viewer functionality, so I have not tried it out myself. It does not sound like the upload to Twitter is something that will be fixed.
  15. I understand what you are trying to say. AFK Places are fine with me. They are very clear any every woman knows what she is getting if she stays at such a place. No hote. BUT it was my house and my furniture. I do not have to restrict myself with the type of furniture (and a lot of time you dont have PC AND adult buy options). I wont restrict myself in sl. Its not the middle east. I have to be sure, with a man in my friendslist, of a civil country, that such things can not happen. Even if i would be sitting nacked at a bdsm toy. bdw it was a chair from "what next" very cute and none sexual.
  16. I use Firestorm for flying and sailing. I use the mini map and a draw distance of 512m. Place the cursor over the mini map and roll the mouse wheel to zoom out. Zoom until each region is about 1/4" square (0.5cm). I fly helicopters and max at 150kph. The mini map keeps up even in script overloaded regions. You can typically see three to four regions ahead. The Ban Line HUDs work wonderfully for sailing, IMO. I haven't had good luck using it when flying. I've found it falling behind in script lagged regions. Enough so that I am out flying it at which point it is just adding to the lag. You have to watch for empty regions (darker blue empty regions), regions that have lost contact with the region you are in are shown as squares with transparent red overlays, and regions with a bunch of green dots lined up on the region boundary. Fly low enough to see the ground well. You can then see the missing regions, big 256x256m holes in the terrain. Missing regions do not always show correctly on the mini-map. Also, when they come back online they may not show up on the min-map for a couple of minutes. Using the mini map (Ctrl-M) turn on parcel boundaries (right-click the map for settings). No boundaries show unless there is a region. Makes it easy to see the grid edges. These indicators give you an idea of where you can fly. Trying to enter any region with one of these indicators is likely to crash you or stick you to the region boundary. Shergood Aviation has a map of Security Orbs and offline regions. Radar Map They also have mapped the aviation way points and their navigation system allows you to use the map to create flight plans that work with in cockpit gps.
  17. somebody who can deal with me, i mean i'm nice and stuff but just a bit random at a times, also i like people with strong attitude, i already have a partner there and she's everything i just said and extra points for the cuteness, but i don't mind meeting more people with those qualities, the more the merrier
  18. Also, if you are after one of the newer homes you have to see Bellisseria in the options.
  19. MollySevens

Help

Go to your Dashboard, the one with all your account details etc. To the right is a yellow button "Get your Home Now" it then takes you to your options, the ones available at the moment. Choose your options: has a pull down tab for more choices that are currently available.
  20. Oh my god Smallworlds!!!!! That was my sh*t till it shut down and came to SL. If anyone knew Gillian Recensere or Gillian xRCR, hit me up.
  21. THE KESSEL ROOM BLOCK PARTY - WORLDWIDE SIMULCAST PARTY LIKE A VIP @ THE KESSEL ROOM BLOCK PARTY - BROADCASTED LIVE with TDN FEATURING: DJ STEPHANIE Join us at The Kessel Room from 4-6 pm SLT and enjoy the best in EDM music and dance club environment. Drop by the party and join in with thousands around the world. FB @ https://www.facebook.com/TheKesselRoom Flickr @ https://www.flickr.com/groups/experiencethekesselroom/ The Kessel Room: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mizithra/252/193/193
  22. I've tried several different virtual platforms, Yo-ville, Smallworlds, BUildabearville when I was a kid, CLub Penguin, IMVY, Habbo Hotel, War Bears ( Another one I used as a kid) But ever since i started getting on SL, I havent really tried any others sense because none even compare. I tried Sinescape for about 2 days, because it as Elements that are very similar to SL but that didn't even stick
  23. stevieas19

Help

Hi, I just became a premium member online at the market place, how do I get to my premium home please
  24. So I use Gmail for all of my SL and gaming stuff, and since I have notifications turned on for this place, this threads notification emails get maxed out at 100, and thats happened a total of 3 times today alone. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not complaining about it at all! But I am gonna set it to where I only get one email per day for this thread just to keep it from cluttering my inbox, so if for whatever reason you all need to contact me, shoot me a direct message! I still have it set to where I get email notif's about those Keep on peeving y'all! LOL
  25. I relate to this all too well, ESPECIALLY of the summer time, I live on the country side, in a small town where some of my neighbors have race cars, so all through summer I hear engines revving as people work on them, as well as Go carts. motorcycles, three wheelers, kids screaming, dogs barking. its just a few of MANY things I've learned to sleep through LOL
  1. Load more activity