All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don’t have this problem because my laptop isn’t made of rice paper and glue.
  3. Thanks. I'm usually on a desktop but my laptop is a good one and I've used it as a backup...often I open it on the sides...
  4. Good catch. I was thrown off by the fact Thune's website listed PayPal and a couple others that I consider "US services", although I had read the bit about "48 US" etc. too!
  5. At least somewhat related to SL Never open it on the sides. Never just carry it by the screen. If it sounds like it might crack, never power it open. The hinges will suffer. And, as stated, they are designed to the opened in the middle, never from the side. It's back to desktop and Intel for me for a while, Ryzen shine all to everyone else.
  6. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alturing/58/170/82 I am looking to sell this parcel of mainland it's located on the Alturing Region 1/4 parcel protected roadside route 7B i have priced it at 2L per meter however i am open to REASONABLE negotiating . it's a very large and spacious parcel you will have access to the route to travel and explore other mainland regions. please contact Fancy Onyx inworld for any questions
  7. Pet Delight: I discovered yesterday that one of my favorite creators makes rigged earrings for evo x elf ears. I bought a pair I liked, gifted one to my twin sister and and my alt too...and sent a thank you message to the creator. A few hours go by and I'm hanging out at the Fantasy Faire with my husband when I get this really kind message from her in turn, but she also sent me the rest of the pieces of jewellery that go with the earrings. I was so embarrassed because this beautifully kind gesture not only made me speechless, but I started crying because of how much this meant to me. I responded really awkwardly to her and apologized for doing so and we had a lovely conversation after. This meant so much to me after all the meanness I've been witness to lately. To not only see kindness, but extreme generosity as well. I never expected the gifts. I was just thrilled with my beautiful new earrings and wanted so much to thank her for them. The whole experience was wonderful.
  8. I think you assume wrong here. The attraction of Tilia was they are already licensed as a money transmitter in 48 US states and territories as quoted from the Thune announcement, and already have agreements with the major credit card companies. (Not sure why only 48 states, but they are the currency experts.) The only US involvement from Thune before this were agreements and partnerships for handling transactions to some foreign countries. For example Palpal and M-PESA uses Thune for transactions to some African nations that are not served by Paypal or Skrill, or in countries where bank accounts or credit cards are not common. The reason Thune is acquiring Tilia is to start a presence in the USA. They had no direct presence before, but only US business customer partnerships paying for their services. https://www.prnewswire.com/apac/news-releases/thunes-announces-agreement-to-acquire-tilia-llc-302124379.html Their announcement is all about what will be, not what is today, in the USA.
  9. 800 m2 275 prims rent 220/wk http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moorinda/174/175/29 512 m2 175 prims rent 130/wk) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moorinda/163/159/29
  10. No. Anyone buying linden dollars needs to also --or selling without processing credit. Those that process credit need to prove who they are which includes driver's license or passport and proof of residence. Anyone who has had anything to do with linden dollars other than earning them inworld by working for example has agreed. At one point (not sure about now) there was the tiniest text on the page that said something like "by continuing with this transaction you are agreeing with the Tilia TOS and privacy policy" (PP only for US folks). So a ton of folks that don't care, pay attention or don't read LOL have agreed and don't even know it. OH WELL. I actually read the TOS and privacy policies (again) before agreeing. It took me an hour and a half :D.
  11. 800 m2 for sale 9600 L (or rent 220/wk) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moorinda/174/175/29 512 m2 for sale 6144 L (or rent 130/wk) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moorinda/163/159/29
  12. Here I'm capped at 30fps and its an utter mess still, its like the sidewalls are stretched and it rubber bands and stutters consistently. Mind the spinning, it was just for my own test at the time so I had record https://gyazo.com/817f5971841106f358f301cbeec42eb8
  13. This is an actual conversation with a new account. Name is altered for privacy. [16:58] Charlemagne Allen: how did you hear about SL? [16:58] sfskfjweoweirweirwep: I saw it on a documentary about video game addiction.
  14. I use no antivirus at all, and right from factory reset today Im experiencing this. Thought I nailed the problem to a Vulcan setting, but it only tamed the issue but didnt solve it. Thank you for your suggestion.
  15. "Have you seen the Sci-fi themed decorations, yet? It’s Raglan Shire’s 17th Birthday Month! Make sure to catch all the fun! Join the Friends of Raglan Shire group for chat and information on events! Take pictures and put them for all to see on the Shire Facebook group, or Shire Flickr group. The theme ends by 12th of May, visit well before then." Read more on the blog
  16. Yesterday
  17. The ones in world? I can understand the ones on the MP doing it, but in world is the ones that I don't have the patience for anymore.. They can do what they want in world, but so can I.. hehehe
  18. I think they do it to get some kind of market research on who is demoing their stuff. Merchants in SL have almost no user data, compared to, say... a merchant on Amazon, or Shopify. I don't blame them for trying to learn something about their customers.
  19. My memory is a little hazy on it but I thought it had something to do with the Lab starting to charge for the listing, whether or not the sale price was 0 L$ or not. Seem to remember there was some fuss about it.
  20. Object tab of the About Land window -- click the land title at the top of the viewer to open About Land
  21. Official Pics From The Latest DOLLHOUSE Photoshoot! ❤️ Visit our Flickr to see the full photos (uncropped) ❤️ ------------------------------------------- Want Tickets To Our Next Show? Follow DOLLHOUSE To Keep Up With Our Events: @dollhouse.sl | Instagram | Linktree ------------------------------------------- Photography By: Asıkα Amαre (krxsaya)
  22. Is there a counter on the LL home somewhere where I can see how many prims I am using and how many I have left?
  23. Not the "literal" database, after some transition period Thune would convert the Tilia data from the Tilia database, into the format for the database used by the Thune ERP. ETA: Of course they're "buying" but probably won't use much of the Tilia software after any conversion period. Unless somehow, Thune has zero US payment gateways (which makes little sense). I have to assume Thune had the better software and will "win", except any interface to SL, etc.
  24. Things won't change hands I wouldn't think, until it's all a done deal.. It still has to go through regulatory approvals.. Then I would think we would need to agree to another TOS. Which I thought just those that cash out had to agree to the Tilla Tos. Myself, I think I'm just gonna pull my info for now and wait and see, because I don't like this behind closed doors crap with my information.
  1. Load more activity