All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They relayed unquestioning love yesterday. L O V E S
  3. Our local public TV channel broadcasts both PBS and NPR audio on the same channel. There is some talk of PBS and NPR merging, to increase their chance of survival. It's hard to survive when the FOX Entertainment channel has the largest "news" audience. Resilience sounds nothing like a callback to slavery. That is silly, as Luna said. You will be hard pressed to find many real psychologists or sociologists agreeing with that opinion. The Romans had it right. Remember to not believe everything you read on the internet.
  4. Exactly this. Regardless of your membership level, you always have to pay to buy land. When you buy a Premium membership at any level, what you get is a waiver for monthly maintenance fees. The amount of the waiver depends on precisely what Premium level you have. You may apply the waiver against the monthly fees on any Mainland parcel, or you may use it to get a Linden Home. You may not use it for anything on a private estate.
  5. Also I suspect some of those announcements might well precede and signal a rather explosive outcome to a certain investigation...
  6. Wrong. If someone gets shot in the head *adverse condition* and recovers they learned survival not resilience.
  7. Really have to laugh about the mirrors. Sure, this is the 'right' way to do it, the modern way but mirrors would have been possible back in 2003 if they were just implemented, there have been various 'cheats' used by graphics programmers for a long time that would have provided a suitable result in the SL engine. The original Playstation and N64 managed to implement mirrors!
  8. Update: the vet examined him in the car. It went well, although he was a big baby. The vet really only had good things to say!
  9. Is there anything for sale either in the MP or online that can kill people who are not in the group when they enter the land? Where they can take damage and be killed? Like an evil spirit guarding a cave killing and sending them back home?
  10. I haven't watched the video, only the transcript I quoted direct from Keira Linden. "Child avatars should not be used to access or be near regions which have (or also have) adult-rated content / activities" That's awfully broad.
  11. WOW - Now that is a price tag
  12. Was the whole "G-Only" change mentioned whatsoever in the video? When Coffee mentioned it earlier, it sounded like rumors. (Sounds like the perfect solution, just my opinion of course.)
  13. As pointed out above by @Coffee Pancake this is an interesting quote from the Lindens ... "Child avatars should not be used to access or be near regions which have (or also have) adult-rated content / activities" I think none of us have an issue with the section I bolded. But accessing or being near regions with A-rated content? That's every M-rated sim in SL. As others have said, and I'll use. a specific example ... you can't walk into a furniture store like Apple Falls now with/wearing/as a child avatar? Every piece of furniture sold is both PR and A rated. Access or near are awfully vague words. Stick to G-only? Can't figure out the intent or how to enforce this at all. (The vaguely child-like avatars will now have to get out of the M-rated clubs with adult furniture now. That'll be a nightmare for owners, if you think the current fear and banning is harsh, it'll get stricter I guess. Or maybe the intent of LL is to open up a heck of a lot more A-rated land to live on, de-populating mainland even more? Who knows.)
  14. Without perseverance, there's no path to resilience..
  15. Let me know if you make a group or have meetings or whatever if I can I'll join and go @gothiccbabie
  1. Load more activity